Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 Provincials Masters Championships: Round of 16 Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

RGRMGR

Apr 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
As long as Surrey United get kicked....I'm happy.

Good luck to everyone else, though and thanks for another great season.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sarge you're old enough now right? I think Frank (no not that Frank) is too young, anyone else underage from Columbus?

Rankings staff need to know...

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
A lttle bit of a tough draw for us but no worries ;) We've got a faster side this year with match fitness (half the guys are training for the half marathon)..........don't exactly match their talent but I'm sure they'll be few teams out there pulling for us to knock the BRM into an early exit :D

I am just hoping for a super hall of empties to gather up and a few game balls to steal this year. Love BC time on the North Shore. Alot of drunk idiots out at field level. I am brushing the bark Mulch off my best pair of Cargo shorts and will be at Kinsmen "All DAY Long" this weekend watching MF Trollop West van. The Skank will probably be there too checking out Walks.

But next week should be interesting, to see how the Northshore teams do. I will be at Confederation Turf with my Maddog 20/20 stealing pints and game balls.

sarge

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear Regs,

Tee and I thought we would send you an acrostic poem from our LA class.

Nasty chops
On the road
Ready to upset
Defensive shell
In your face
Conqures BRM

signed,

tic and toc

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sarge you're old enough now right? I think Frank (no not that Frank) is too young, anyone else underage from Columbus?

SLUR M... I am of age.... and i will be running the flank against Rangers... (hint hint, skank.)

sarge

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Im eligible now .... Frank T is too young and Frank C is our veteran

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TIC and TOC have just lit a fire under my ass - can't wait until the tourney starts!

Any haiku writers in the class?

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
TIC and TOC have just lit a fire under my ass - can't wait until the tourney starts!

Any haiku writers in the class?

The Skank told me this haiku last night in the Tree Fort:

Karm-L-Korn at Sears---
Mommy always said, "No Way!"
Now I need lipo.

She is talented, in many ways...

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your right Taxman as always...:rolleyes: Westside should go through no problem man.
That Taxman is clever! Baiting like that!

I have to agree with the above comments.

Just wanted to show you our past record against you and your superior league.

Rangers vs Firemen--- Win...Actually a smoke show - due to several gifts from a ValleyBoy homer referee
Rangers vs Westvan-- Win.. Very close - WestVan had a stag the night before
Rangers vs Surrey U-- Win ..Very close - several Surrey players had their boots stolen the night before
Rangers vs Inter...B.C. Final... Win. - who can't beat Inter - SCK's team sucks - we let them get to the final because they have never won anything in their lives.

Easy way through eh Taxman.

Western Canadians.....Win - if you can't win the Westerns and home .... how many waters did you have ?

Rangers vs Wickham-- Smoke show
Rangers vs U Vic ----Smoke show
Semi Final...Rangers vs Firemen.....We got humped in Overtime..Firemen full credit - I think you mean your team could not get over the hump - but thanks for the credit

So as a team we have now played 7 provincial games and only lost one.."Lucky eh":rolleyes: - yes lucky that you have played 7 challenging games in two years - way to go I am sure you look at everyone else on the team as your hero.

This is the same team minus two starters and we have picked up some very good players in the mean time................ and practised very hard chasing farm animals.....

How have we ever been lucky or had a great draw?????? - you mean except when RF mistook you for a sheep ?

I hope we get to play you and your scary team in the final.(God help us get there) - I'll wave to you on the sidelines - at least you won't have to carry the flag that day.

Good luck on the Island.............Oh i forgot...You don't need luck...You are the big bad Firemen.............................

God Help Us!!!!!!

Question......Who won the Westerns last year by the way...... S .T .B

Good luck boys.................

Coach - thanks for your thoughts - I took the liberty of adding some comments to finish your "thoughts".

SirM - I think you guys are in tough - without Heald in midfield - suspect goaltending - unlike us.

Columbus/BRM should get through - maybe Sapp as well - oops
Actually Coach you will get through to meet Westside/WestVan but plan your golfing accordingly as that should be it - RF agreed with me so give him crap.

Whoever it was that called for MF to lay an egg - could be right - island trips are tough - if we had a team like Coach's it would be guaranteed but hopefully we can pull it off.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have not played our goaltender against you yet Taxman, so you wouldn't know. Higgsy has been really involved with soccer school.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would TORO Coach and sign RF in a heartbeat if the big guy wasn't so loyal.

Cloutier?

No.

RF?

U bet.

vicman

Apr 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Uvic will give a good account of themselves this year. Don't know who that was who posted earlier, but he must be new to the Masters Provincials, because the other island teams will get beaten badly.

Good Luck to all the teams.

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vicman, you are alive -- good to hear from someone on the Island. Care for a Squamish tourney this weekend, the usual suspects are meeting to TTP out of anyone who dares... Eddie V has gathered us together, but we could always use a couple more.

Sir M, good luck to you, enjoyed the game last weekend, but still some work to do in both tourneys -- you are going to have to convince someone sit and hold if you are going to win it all -- you just don't have anyone old enough (although the Bear Cubs are starting to look kind of sedentary)... maybe next year?

Good on you, though, for keeping AF and the Skank away from Squamish for the weekend. We will all appreciate that -- so here's to playing with 11 this time round ;)

The bears they say
came on late to play
put the game away

all night long.

kingR

Apr 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
My first post so bear with me, I like the way you guys don't step on any toes and don't come out and say who you think or know will win it all. As far as Sir M is concerned his concern about the NSCL is too nice. It is a league that gets too many teams in the show. Nothing against them but if you can play, you play in the top leagues. As far as the Island is concerned Taxman is right we are all 1-0 going into our games. Tough top side and the winner should be ready for a cakewalk waiting for the bottom side winner.
Remember winners breed winners, Sir M got a taste of it in Adelaide and I don't like his chances from here on in. He had a bunch of Firemen on his team there with a whole bunch of heart. Just my opinion. Anyways there is no bad draw because, to win it all, you have to beat the best in every game. I like most of you are looking forward to the cup play. This is what we play for all year long, so lets have some fun. Fair play as FIFA puts it, because we all have to work the next morning. Good luck to all and good football.

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would TORO Coach and sign RF in a heartbeat if the big guy wasn't so loyal.

Cloutier?

No.

RF?

U bet.

SirM, I don't think your Team BBQ is big enough to keep RangerForever Happy; anyways he is more of a Gorge kinda guy.

ps.. your changeroom was unlocked last night, thanks for the pints :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0