Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Knights Summer League

Status
Not open for further replies.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Were in,,
Premier and Div 2
Any other teams ?

I believe you meant we're in with one comma. Although a period is more appropriate in this case as in;

"We're in. We will be entering our Premier and Division 2 teams. Are there any other teams registered yet?"

or

"We're in! We entered our Premier and Div 2 team, are there any other teams registered yet?"

I believe I would go with the second choice myself.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe you meant we're in with one comma. Although a period is more appropriate in this case as in;

"We're in. We will be entering our Premier and Division 2 teams. Are there any other teams registered yet?"

or

"We're in! We entered our Premier and Div 2 team, are there any other teams registered yet?"

I believe I would go with the second choice myself.

It's OK robj, we know what he means :) We're in, have no idea what group or anything. Just know we're in.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wish my team had its crap together otherwise I'll be in the Richmond 7 a side again and I hate the drive when Map and Willoughby are 10 minutes away.

Just giving ghouse a rough time. All in good fun.

cheers.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestCoast SC are in. Tuesday nights

We will be probably playing in Div. 2 or 3.
Said to put us in the same div as Nomads and Peace Arch.

Unfortunatly that means we will be unable to play in the Langley summer league. Too far for guys.Hope ACBC is in are div but we don't cross any bridges. So they may be in the north division.

WestCoast...What??? can't wait for the warm nights and the cold beers.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestCoast SC are in. Tuesday nights

We will be probably playing in Div. 2 or 3.
Said to put us in the same div as Nomads and Peace Arch.

Unfortunatly that means we will be unable to play in the Langley summer league. Too far for guys.Hope ACBC is in are div but we don't cross any bridges. So they may be in the north division.

WestCoast...What??? can't wait for the warm nights and the cold beers.

I hope we're in the non-travelling division as well, crossing bridges for Tuesday night games would be brutal.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Because last year we put a total shyte team in the Div3-4 North...we came in at the eleventh hour and JB found us a spot there, with Port Moody turf (cottonwood fluff and all) as a home park for the summer. That was Thursdays... It was good.

We were interested in doing that again, but not on the North Side, nothing against that side of the bridge, it's just that crossing it every week and not playing 1 game in Langley or Surrey is a lot of driving.

We had planned on Thursdays KSL, but that didn't happen since our competitive guys are playing Tuesdays and we are not going to put a team that didn't draw or win a game in the Thursday Comp division of the KSL on Thursdays..

make sense? probably not, that was a poor post, but I think you should catch my drift...

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think we have a team in as well.(Sikh Temple) Mix of Div 1 cat and Premier players. Surrey Group, Tuesday night's, is what I heard.

When does the league start?

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Left/Centre Back looking to whore himself out for a Wednesday or Thursday or Sunday Team. I'll play any division (with varying degrees of success)

PM me.

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We would take you kjb, but were playing on tuesday nights. but we still want in the nomads classic, any idea when its going to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0