Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Knights Summer League

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
For my weekly post, Rangers beat us 2-1 last night in a whiny affair. By both sides. A lot. My ears are still bleeding (as much my own fault too :D). With only 2 shots on net those wily vets really do know how to win. Our finish was horrible last night, as we had many chances, some tap-ins to tie it. Should be fun playing them in the winter when we both have our full sides out in the Newton derby.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like we have a 6 pointer against GNSC tomorrow. Huge implications in this game. We need a win to have a shot at the playoffs, and we need the Rangers to not win in regulation.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You figure for the last game we could get more than 10 out? Nope, but even playing short we were up 2-0 with 20 left, then big time fatigue set in. We had no business being in this game, GN had 631 shots I think, most not within 20 yards of the net, but like 95% possession. Too bad we couldn't hold on, losing 3-2 eventually. I assume the Rangers beat PAU anyway. On to winter now, where guys actually show up.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like we have a 6 pointer against GNSC tomorrow. Huge implications in this game. We need a win to have a shot at the playoffs, and we need the Rangers to not win in regulation.

How would you know the site has not bee updated since week 3 after repeated requests from managers.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
what - u can count? that's amazing... and a newly learned skill, isn't it...:D

Yeah I can count as well ,like the 9 players you had against us. Too bad your coach was scared to finish the game maybe you guys would have come back. With me in net and everyone playing different positions you had a shot. I hope you have players for winter or you guys are going to have a very long season, a very long season.

Also WRU needs to get a new game plan 20 guys trying out for a team that loses 5-0 to a bunch of guys more worried about going to Kamloops for the weekend, Hope thats not the same team as winter because you guys suck huge. I think more try outs are in order.

Or maybe I can come coach you guys for a bit.

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
actually, ref did let the game go the full 45min... and it wasn't the coach that didn't want the whole game, it was a couple of the players who didn't think the extra time, in a now meaningless game in the meaningless summer league warranted risking a possible injury and screwing up winter season. And we normally good for numbers in fall - always bad in summer - people vacation and rest their bones... I mean we're a team that is pushing the master's envelope, for the most part... :eek:)

had only one sub for last game vs sufc and won 5-3... in another pointless match... good luck in playoffs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0