Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Knights Summer League

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jsut waiting for Surrey to finish up it's field allocation process. It will be one of the non-long weekend weekends in August. Same place. I've got lots of interest, should be a much stronger group of teams than last year. I'll be in touch.

But yeah I'm playing the Langley Summer League on Tuesdays, but I can sign a 'C' Form and play another day.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jsut waiting for Surrey to finish up it's field allocation process. It will be one of the non-long weekend weekends in August. Same place. I've got lots of interest, should be a much stronger group of teams than last year. I'll be in touch.

But yeah I'm playing the Langley Summer League on Tuesdays, but I can sign a 'C' Form and play another day.

Better make sure there a spot for us.

WestCoast....What??? make it a diffrent weekend since last year fell on the worst one. B-day bashes and early games not a good combo

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our season starts April 15th, hopefully he won't tell us where our first game is April 14th, like the past 3seasons.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
so all the guys from the div 2 rams are going to play div 3 summer soccer?

Jay and I are the only Div2 Rams playing for the Phoenix. but Lee did add some other sandbag er players ;) not Rams though. they are more snake like;) and there is only four of them. my Sunday team isn't the same as my winter team either.

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
anybody get a load of the increased reffing fees this season??? perhaps that means that we'll actually get real refs this summer...we can only hope :rolleyes:

soccerguy

Apr 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone looking for a player to join the Knights league played the last 2 years in that league Div 2 but are not putting a team together cause of the thursday games damn baseball....I guess PM me if there is interest thanks

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard all ref fees are going to go up . Winter too. (inflation) They deserve more anyways,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0