Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Knights Summer League

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well tin poh at 60$ a game is way to much!

Tin Poh should get $200 as he works in the medical field you know:rolleyes:

Best line ever...Tin Poh says to our guy, hey that tackle was late...I work in the medical field you know....Vicious and Delicious reponds with a patient doesn't count! Brilliant:D

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys on are team have developed another team for the Knights league.....I will say that we could be very good....Its going to be weird playing against Hector and some of our other teammates:cool:

See in the summer, I will be part-time but trying to make most games

Mar 27, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't understand this site! I really want to play outdoor coed soccer for the summer, I know there is a league but have NO IDEA how to get involved...if anyone is looking for players for their team my boyfriend and I are looking to play.

I am 27 and in good shape, play for Metro women's Div2 in PoMo, we were undefeated this year. My bf is 2 years older and in less good shape, hasn't played in a few years. So I am looking for a team that is not too comepetitive. If anyone needs any extra players even as spares, we would like to play...

please contact me by email at erinszpilewski@hotmail.com THANKS!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The site isn't too hard to figure out, hell, I could explain it to my wife in about 30 seconds... Sounds like you need a new bf.

:D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't understand this site! I really want to play outdoor coed soccer for the summer, I know there is a league but have NO IDEA how to get involved...if anyone is looking for players for their team my boyfriend and I are looking to play.

I am 27 and in good shape, play for Metro women's Div2 in PoMo, we were undefeated this year. My bf is 2 years older and in less good shape, hasn't played in a few years. So I am looking for a team that is not too comepetitive. If anyone needs any extra players even as spares, we would like to play...

You need to find out some contact info of people that run teams in the AMSL. That league will have a thread as well. I don't know if they have a website.
The KSL is a mens league.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Do you have a good pair of rockets?

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
where are the games played in the knights league and would teams be willing to travel to maple ridge for our home field?
when does this start?

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
the sched isn't out but we know when we're playing at home because those are the dates we got the field from the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0