Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Knights Summer League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps, they let you play up front? No wonder you guys couldn't hit the net. Everybody knows you shoot like me...:D

See you Wednesday...

Trece

Can I play up front on Wed?:D

Sorry I missed the Wed game, I have been out with the flu for awhile. Tried to run it out yesterday but ended up getting more sick. I will be there next week for sure.:wa:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You could beat us easily?

Don't make me laugh. We missed many, many chances as well.

You always come on here with excuses. Maybe next time we will actually play our players in the right spots. It's funny when we have our strikers playing sweeper, and our sweepers and defenders playing striker.

It's summer soccer. You lost. Again. Get over it.

I never said you didn't miss a lot of chances. You should have chances, you were up a guy. I was making the point that we should not have had as many as we had. Maybe next time we'll play guys in the right spots as well, but when you only have 10 or 11 you can't really do that. I played 90 up front the night before but was relegated to play 90 on D against you guys, which as seen by my defensive play really isn't my forte :D But like you said, it's summer so we'll probably be in the same situation next time too :)

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never said you didn't miss a lot of chances. You should have chances, you were up a guy. I was making the point that we should not have had as many as we had. Maybe next time we'll play guys in the right spots as well, but when you only have 10 or 11 you can't really do that. I played 90 up front the night before but was relegated to play 90 on D against you guys, which as seen by my defensive play really isn't my forte :D But like you said, it's summer so we'll probably be in the same situation next time too :)

Numbers always drop off for summer soccer. Once June and July hits, guys get way too busy with other things. I agree though, it is tough playing with 10 or 11 guys. Props to you guys for playing hard.

Hopefully you guys can get some better turnouts. Good luck next week.

Figo76

Sep 20, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting not fielding same team as winter. Only 4-5 regulars. So hope the new teams moving up to div 1 don't take us light when we play this September.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you from the Whalley educational institute? Pretty obvious if we finished with one less than them, that we received one more. Since there were 7, we got 4, and they should have had 4 but escaped with 3.

Show me in your old posts where you stated you had less men. I didn't see it. But my Jedi powers led me to believe you guys would have had more.;)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We lost 2-1 in the second half to Sikh Temple with 8 guys (9 if you count our coach trying to play). No need to post the first half score :D

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We lost 2-1 in the second half to Sikh Temple with 8 guys (9 if you count our coach trying to play). No need to post the first half score :D

Thanks for the update Stall. Without it we wouldn't know anything because the lousy website is never updated.

I expected to much from JB. Who I hear is still trying to figure out what team I play for even though he has all the registrations. They must be on the bottom of the to do list.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the update Stall. Without it we wouldn't know anything because the lousy website is never updated.

I expected to much from JB. Who I hear is still trying to figure out what team I play for even though he has all the registrations. They must be on the bottom of the to do list.

Compared to summer leagues Ive played in prior to this league, I think we have it pretty good and Jb does a great job. Some people will find anything to complain about. Me I just stick to complaining about people complaining.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Compared to summer leagues Ive played in prior to this league, I think we have it pretty good and Jb does a great job. Some people will find anything to complain about. Me I just stick to complaining about people complaining.

Not a complaint, an inside joke to stall.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Odd that for the first time in 5 games we have a full team of players (13) and for the first time in 5 games we win. 2-0 over PAU, but the score was flattering. They had one chance, everything else was floaters from 35+. We (read me) should have scored many more. But at least we won. Hopefully we'll have another full team out for next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0