Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Masters Provincial Cup Banter

Galby

Apr 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
smallunit11, stop giving away all our secrets. our cunning plan of aimlessly kicking it downfield has now been exposed which will require us to attempt to play something slightly better than U-9 soccer. not likely to occur.

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here is the scouting report on FireRangers... no #3 or tall brown dude with accent that are hard to mark, nobody that you will be catching and kicking... only guys that will knock you aside, take the ball and call you "plumber" while you lie on the ground wondering what to do next time... you will find that your strategy of "kick far" will turn to "toe quickly". God help you.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here is the scouting report on FireRangers... no #3 or tall brown dude with accent that are hard to mark,

He is known as the "Limey Hindu". Average player, scored a cracker last night.

Do the Vantrieghts still have the Big Green Bus and will it be making an apperance and the RAP, plus, what kind of shap is the park in.

Lets Go Rangers

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's wasn't one of those buses that they give you a hockey helmet as you board and there is lick marks on the windows and dried snot/slobber covering the vinyl seats?:D

HOS:preread your replies before sending..I see it was early though:D

Cheers!

Looks like the weather may be okay.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on, lets not get silly, I think I had a shut out last week.

Looking forward to the nice weather on the Island, should make for a great day.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HikB41fhiM&feature=related]YouTube - AC/DC - Girls got rhythm[/ame]

hos

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Regs. Defense does win championships...Congrats to the Rangers!
Any news on the Columbus game?

RGRMGR

Apr 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bailey and the lads as usual, right on...I wish I'd been there to get my fukin' heart racing again. No wonder my heart's all fukk'd up! Great job, boys.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0