Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Nations Cup

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the good times on/off the field. You guys did another great job on the tourney... Thanks for letting the girls play...again:wa:

It was great to see my old school TTPers and I really thank you for the kind words and support over the last few weeks (especially over the weekend).

Regs, I guess you're to blame for starting the TTP friendships & connections I've been able to carrying on with:)

I look forward to taking the title back next year, I'll most likely be back coaching...so Captain, you can take a bow and move on bud:D

Always a good laugh, even if you're claimed as the kissing bandit...right R.U. boys?

The memories of the motorboat will live on forever...forever...forever...

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did anyone other than these players play their hearts out?

Yeah, zzzGerman team that beat them...:D

SC - we were next to the Ireland/Canada game, and saw the moment of silence at the beginning. That was a really cool gesture of respect. I know nothing can ever take the place of your mom, but at least you know that our hearts are with you.

Best wishes,

Trece

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm guessing he was more then happy to pass that honour on as he is off to officiate the MLS Allstars versus West Ham on Thursday night in TO. Where will you be? Not in T.O. I assume...Hey, how many MLS Allstar games have you been involved with?;)
Did you get a kiss or a hug at the airport?

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trece Verde:

Good...I'm glad you didn't catch our game against England. It was worse. What's your excuse not playing over 30's?? Oldtimer....

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's his point Johnny. Sid's clan is a little, shall we say, old school. County Cork I think?

Who knows.

Isn't part of the fun of Nations simply following the suitcases?
THE CAPITAL dinkwheres you wife

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccaboy, too late to file a protest. It's over and the rosters have been officially put into the history books. I could probably put something together for you for the Ireland Womens and Over -38s team? Let me know. I believe Burnro has already posted the Open squad.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy shite, Captain. You must be exhausted after the weekend. What does the rest of your summer look like?

"I'm soooo drunk. I've had a 2 litre of Rock'a'berry cooler so as to drive around on my bicycle. Oh, I'm soooo drunk"

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy shite, Captain. You must be exhausted after the weekend. What does the rest of your summer look like?

"I'm soooo drunk. I've had a 2 litre of Rock'a'berry cooler so as to drive around on my bicycle. Oh, I'm soooo drunk"

Good to see you around all weekend hanging out with your friends, Todd. You're a class act. In fact some of the Croatians were saying just how fond they were of you......and the Scots......you're well liked, Buckfast. Where DO you fit in? Hopefully you'll find your place soon......keep travelling into your 'fantasyland' and your life will be just fine.

It must have been a bad batch for you tonight......you seem more angry than normal. Or did you have a bad time at the Nations Cup?

Johnnynofriendshigherthanakite Loyal

Off to drink some Rockaberry and ride my bike. Ciao

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thought I would get a quick response. Apparently, your existence revolves around the Nations Cup ,with all due respect to it's volunteers, and the thread. Other than riding around on your bike making a mockery of yourself, what's your contribution?

Going for pints with Jinky. Interested? Again, happy to buy with you being skint and all.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thought I would get a quick response. Apparently, your existence revolves around the Nations Cup ,with all due respect to it's volunteers, and the thread. Other than riding around on your bike making a mockery of yourself, what's your contribution?

Going for pints with Jinky. Interested? Again, happy to buy with you being skint and all.

I've had nothing to do with it ever. I've never been in or near the tournament since I was 14. I've never coached in it. I've never helped with it. My father never had anything to do with it. Essentially, I don't even know why I bother going. I never do anything in it other than ride my bike to it. For the record, the bike incident happened LAST year. You might want to move on from the bike. No bicycle this year. I just got drunk drinking apple cider and beer this year. The Rockaberry was Sardis 2003. You enjoy your pint with Jinky. I'm sure you'll enjoy each other's company. :)

Hail Hail

P.S. Since I'm so skint, would you mind sending some of your money over to me. You appear to be loaded being able to live the lifestyle you do. :) Cheers.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surely, you feel better getting that off your chest? Chalk it up to 26 years of pent up something or other. Apparently.

Thanks for the timeline on your drunken escapades. Sounds like fun. I'll be sure to update my wall chart with your bike ride apres the 10/30w oil chug. Better be careful, my wee apple cider. People are watching. Get it?

Re; donation. Do you offer a tax receipt? If not, I will send it off to a charidee more appropriate. LMK.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perhaps we can merge the Ireland Women's team and Scotland O-30/38's next year, bringing together an unstoppable coaching force of Cappy Samosa, SirM and Penn & Teller :D

Reedie, players not showing up are the fault of the manager. So, next year, Scotland will be importing a manager with a storied history in BC Soccer, including being named 2004 BC Coach of the year, after winning the treble:

youngmourinho-168x248.jpg

Fantastic.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surely, you feel better getting that off your chest? Chalk it up to 26 years of pent up something or other. Apparently.

Thanks for the timeline on your drunken escapades. Sounds like fun. I'll be sure to update my wall chart with your bike ride apres the 10/30w oil chug. Better be careful, my wee apple cider. People are watching. Get it?

Re; donation. Do you offer a tax receipt? If not, I will send it off to a charidee more appropriate. LMK.

Yes, Todd, I feel great making stories up to interest you. Apparently you need something like that in your life so I aim to please. People are watching indeed........so hopefully they see me type........go fcuk yourself. :wa:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
your heritage is not an issue, unless you are truly Scotish, in which case you're not welcome because all Scotish keepers are crap

Now you have done it, Dangerous Dan Penner is now on the hunt for you.

You will be sleeping with Lock Ness now buddy.

hos

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0