Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Provincial B CUP - KAKA talking

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Leave Mauricio alone, don't you know that every other FIFA ref in the world gets to do thier top domestic leagues, but maricio gets crap Masters and B cup soccer.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is nice to get the guys to post.Faul mouth is not part of the game.It only shows you how and where things need to inprove.Thre is no need for a three and four year old kids to hear the faul mouth.As far as Dragons go.It took six or seven extra minutes added on top of second half to tie the Chile to be able to move on.Game was wan by Chile club.
Dragons do have some very good players for that level of soccer.
I did watch many games and i can tell you that Richmond Alblacks were by far the best team in the tournament.Desmesh was most skilled side and Dragons were by far the biggest faul mouths in that tournament.Good thing there was some young AR and Ref that let that go.In VMSL tournaments there is no way that would be let go.Angelo does fantastic job when it comes to faul mouth.As a guy watching the games i did not care who wan or lost the games.I am just posting a opinion of many folks watching the games.Got to cut out faul mouth.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is nice to get the guys to post.Faul mouth is not part of the game.It only shows you how and where things need to inprove.Thre is no need for a three and four year old kids to hear the faul mouth.As far as Dragons go.It took six or seven extra minutes added on top of second half to tie the Chile to be able to move on.Game was wan by Chile club..

really 6 or 7 extra minutes?? was that added time for all the rolling around on the ground. that's not part of the game either, which is far more detrimental than foul mouth. it's the floppers that are ruining the game.

I'm sure your 3 year old hears your foul mouth when you find out your wife is pumping the mailman:bronco:

nice to see spectators knowing very little about the game.

Ask Tuna, if the all-blacks enjoyed playing the flopping chileans, or is it wannabe argies. the club was lucky to be on the pitch with the fine Richmond teams. The harps would have beaten them silly too if we had the chance.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is nice to get the guys to post.Faul mouth is not part of the game.It only shows you how and where things need to inprove.Thre is no need for a three and four year old kids to hear the faul mouth.As far as Dragons go.It took six or seven extra minutes added on top of second half to tie the Chile to be able to move on.Game was wan by Chile club.
Dragons do have some very good players for that level of soccer.
I did watch many games and i can tell you that Richmond Alblacks were by far the best team in the tournament.Desmesh was most skilled side and Dragons were by far the biggest faul mouths in that tournament.Good thing there was some young AR and Ref that let that go.In VMSL tournaments there is no way that would be let go.Angelo does fantastic job when it comes to faul mouth.As a guy watching the games i did not care who wan or lost the games.I am just posting a opinion of many folks watching the games.Got to cut out faul mouth.

Wan or Juan? :confused:

If the All-Blacks were the best, the game against the Dragons was a total fluke then? :confused:

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
it also helped dragons played with only 10 guys after a nice flying leap by a chubby right mid from chile. My irish opinion says the floppers stole a point and the scoreline was most flattering.

In dublin, we break the floppers legs is the best solution

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
it also helped dragons played with only 10 guys after a nice flying leap by a chubby right mid from chile. My irish opinion says the floppers stole a point and the scoreline was most flattering.

In dublin, we break the floppers legs is the best solution

Well said, Beckhamandposh. :) :D

Fcuk the Huns.

;) :D

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Take it how ever you want.Game was vidio taped and the guy that was taping it pointed out that the ref extended the game by seven minutes.Chile bench was pointing it out to ref but he paid no atention.As far as personal insalts i will not coment on it.It was forty minutes halfs and not forty five.
We are trying to get the game tape.If we get the tape from the guy.We will show it down at the pub by the river.maybe soon.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Take it how ever you want.Game was vidio taped and the guy that was taping it pointed out that the ref extended the game by seven minutes.Chile bench was pointing it out to ref but he paid no atention.As far as personal insalts i will not coment on it.It was forty minutes halfs and not forty five.
We are trying to get the game tape.If we get the tape from the guy.We will show it down at the pub by the river.maybe soon.

let's see, 45 minus 40 equals 5 minutes. wow, you need a spellchecker and a calculator.

do us all a favor and get a tape of jenna jameson in action. Only a loser would tape a b cup game, let alone have to find the guy.

at the end, the only person in charge was the ref and obviously he didn't think the game was over. if you don't under anything, let us inform you that the time on the ref's watch is for his guidance and he may add time for wasted time or injury. obviously you have no concept of this. there's no insults thrown. just pointing out sheer ignorance.

if not jenna, how about kobe tai?

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Are you sure you don't mean a van down by the river????

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boys here we go agin.The game was forty minute halfs.The game was extended by seven minutes.There was no injuries to ether side.Ref was asking his AR,AR told him, he head two minutes left on his watch.From that point on game was extended nine minutes.It only tells us one thing.It is clear to all of us what is going on .Perhaps some guys think that is OK to extend the game seven minutes.It is not to rest of us watching.Chile won the game.Yet Dragons went on ,un fair and you guys know it.
Alblacks should be given the cup.Vidio tape will tell it all,including the faul mouth.
As fars Chile guys they clearly new they won the game.Al you could hear from their side.Unfair and totall waste of time.Gents to be democratic is to be fare to all.
It is easy to talk crap but sixteen guys went home unfairly.It took one year for them to get there.It is not about the cup,it is about fair play and community efort, to build a better place to live in.After all al it was a div two soccer athe best.If you go by Fifa levels it is div five or six soccer.Cheers

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Harps would have beat All Blacks in the semis regardless. Right Posh?

As much as I hate to admit it, the Dragons were hands down the strongest team in the tourney. Sounds like they just had a bit of a hiccup with the Chileans.

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boys here we go agin.The game was forty minute halfs.The game was extended by seven minutes.There was no injuries to ether side.Ref was asking his AR,AR told him, he head two minutes left on his watch.From that point on game was extended nine minutes.It only tells us one thing.It is clear to all of us what is going on .Perhaps some guys think that is OK to extend the game seven minutes.It is not to rest of us watching.Chile won the game.Yet Dragons went on ,un fair and you guys know it.
Alblacks should be given the cup.Vidio tape will tell it all,including the faul mouth.
As fars Chile guys they clearly new they won the game.Al you could hear from their side.Unfair and totall waste of time.Gents to be democratic is to be fare to all.
It is easy to talk crap but sixteen guys went home unfairly.It took one year for them to get there.It is not about the cup,it is about fair play and community efort, to build a better place to live in.After all al it was a div two soccer athe best.If you go by Fifa levels it is div five or six soccer.Cheers

you know what I know....I know that you should wear velcro shoes and a helmet where ever you go.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Harps would have beat All Blacks in the semis regardless. Right Posh?

As much as I hate to admit it, the Dragons were hands down the strongest team in the tourney. Sounds like they just had a bit of a hiccup with the Chileans.

All the harps vs all-blacks games are close. But we all know the Burnaby league is the RSSL div 1 at best and chile might not even when that division. And you hear they might go over to the VMSL with that low amount of talent. Jesus. Winter ball in the VMSL, lots of hard tackling. Floppers never do well.

Sounds like Mr Baseless is gonna cry and protest that chile should have won the cup. Did BCSA hurt your feelings. If it's about fair play and community, tell your players to stop diving on the field and stop breaking into our cars at nite. :bronco:

Either way, burnaby has never won anything. Surprise surprise.
Even if chile got the Mori brothers next year to come play for you, if they say it's chump ball.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is easy to talk crap but sixteen guys went home unfairly.It took one year for them to get there.It is not about the cup,it is about fair play and community efort

I reckon that's from all the training at the clubs downtown. Talk crap and the girls still shoot you down. Life's sometimes unfair and the world doesn't give a damn.

Don't hate the game, hate the unskilled playa and the videotape guy. Is that betamax or vhs.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
BCSA is doing fantastic job.They are adding young kids as refs and as AR's what more can you ask.It is up to head ref to instract the ref what to cut out.If they would use Fifa rules there would be ten yellow cards per side just on faul mouth.
Yes Chile does go down tow just like the rest of the boys.Dragons have few forty year olds that have to be at home with kids.
Boys do the right thing heand the Cup to All-blacks as they deserve it.
It is all about fare play and community get togethere.Cheers and have a good summer.

Nations cup is very soon beer will go down good.Go Canada go.We will be able to see some top level amature soccer.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Riverview. You've got a patient missing by the name of Mr. Base.

TTPer, if you see a 5'4 chubby chilean midfielder roaming the streets, please call
1-800-PLUM-BER and Riverview mental asylum will dispatch an ambulance to pick him up.

The fourth official is not the head ref chump. The ref on the pitch makes the final decision. If your worried about the children Mr Base, stop using crack.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
what is "faul mouth"?
faul mouth - Google Search
actually clicking some of those links that populate is quite entertaining :wa:

Mr Base, if you use firefox, a dotted line in red colour appears under misspelled words. It looks just like this ................

Velcro shoes and Helmet is right ;)

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
does Mr base sound familiar? he gotta be chilean.

Cheatin' arts are making a mockery of sports

Cheatin' arts are making a mockery of sports

Chilean soccer players in the recent under-20 tournament in Toronto attacked police, then whined they had been brutalized. This followed a televised match to make even the sternest stomach heave: blatant dives, writhing and drama after non-existent contact, threats to the ref, exhibitionism, selfishness, lack of team spirit, suspect guts, the whole shmeer.
If soccer really can't do any better than this, in one of its premier competitions, no wonder North America fails to embrace it. No peewee hockey player would dare to behave so shamefully. Don Cherry has a point (sigh).

ya let's go down by the river and watch this tape too.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
enough with mr waste. he can lick my irish barse. I'm sure barse in chilean is the same as in irish, the area between my balls and my harry arse.

If Spain doesn't stay on their feet sunday, I hope zeeee germans run them over.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0