Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Provincial B CUP - KAKA talking

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice one wanker, when I allow you the use of my classroom you can at least log me out.

I for one thought the organizing committee put on a great tournament.

Shamrocksawanker.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice one wanker, when I allow you the use of my classroom you can at least log me out.

I for one thought the organizing committee put on a great tournament.

Shamrocksawanker.

What are you talking about? All you did was bitch and complain about the price of the beer which explains why you were drinking your beer on the sidelines. Weak sauce, One Dart.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only thing that stank more then my choice of tunes was the performance you guys arrived with versus Dragons:eek::D;)
Peehew!!! It was worse then the 3 day old port-a-potties!

harps and anteup both stank it up in their first half against the dragons. Us, all-blacks, and anteup all gave up huge leads in the 1st half to the dragons. Just can't do that if anyone expects to beat them.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only thing that stank more then my choice of tunes was the performance you guys arrived with versus Dragons:eek::D;)
Peehew!!! It was worse then the 3 day old port-a-potties!

Richmond Mayor Malcolm Backstreet Brodie had a couple of C-notes riding on a Dragons win. Richmond MLA Johnny Ice-veins Yap threatened that we would never play in Richmond again if we didn't throw the game.

You're right though, we did stink.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's RSSL! The RRSL is that bush summer league that guys try to serve out their winter suspensions; to no avail.
:D

Nice try at a piss take top 4 RRSL div 1 are higher level all are vmsl div 1 teams
as for suspensions RRSL is registered with bc soccer as you know but choose to ignore . One of the the best run B cups i have attended well done .

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice try at a piss take top 4 RRSL div 1 are higher level all are vmsl div 1 teams
as for suspensions RRSL is registered with bc soccer as you know but choose to ignore . One of the the best run B cups i have attended well done .

I didn't choose to ignore that fact; in fact we openly stated that suspensions could be served in any affiliated league. But the teams involved failed to provide all of the neccessary documentation for the suspensions in question. It was rather straight forward.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't choose to ignore that fact; in fact we openly stated that suspensions could be served in any affiliated league. But the teams involved failed to provide all of the neccessary documentation for the suspensions in question. It was rather straight forward.

Only straight forward if you were a mind reader.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
B cup soccer was good but player foul mouth was unbalivable.With many little kids watching the games it just did not sit right with many of us.Chile was very skilled side but luck was not with them in that tournament.They would be in the lower half of div two if they played in VMSL.The side would get yellow and red carded for uncatrolable
faul mouth.Dragons the same.X pro players were by far rhe biggest faul mouths.Thats what happens when you start getting older.
In order to make it more fare.Three refs from each league should be sent out as a group.
And games should be vidio taped just for refs and AR to improve.Faul mouth would stop to the point where it would be injoyable to watch.
When you see Euro games it is clear that refs are letting the game flow and they stay away from the players faces.Local games they ask you to stay five feet away from the play.It just makes no sence.And on top of it ref would have to be more fit than any player to do so.And god help you if the boot the ball.Best soccer was played by Richmond Alblack side.Fare and agresive.Most skilled soccer was played by Desmesh.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
B cup soccer was good but player foul mouth was unbalivable.With many little kids watching the games it just did not sit right with many of us.Chile was very skilled side but luck was not with them in that tournament.They would be in the lower half of div two if they played in VMSL.The side would get yellow and red carded for uncatrolable
faul mouth.Dragons the same.X pro players were by far rhe biggest faul mouths.Thats what happens when you start getting older.
In order to make it more fare.Three refs from each league should be sent out as a group.
And games should be vidio taped just for refs and AR to improve.Faul mouth would stop to the point where it would be injoyable to watch.
When you see Euro games it is clear that refs are letting the game flow and they stay away from the players faces.Local games they ask you to stay five feet away from the play.It just makes no sence.And on top of it ref would have to be more fit than any player to do so.And god help you if the boot the ball.Best soccer was played by Richmond Alblack side.Fare and agresive.Most skilled soccer was played by Desmesh.

wow i dont know how to quote just one part but desmesh most skilled? ummm correct me if im wrong but they finished bottom of the worst group in the tournament they wasnt bad but far from good we tied them 3-3 in a game that meant nothing we was already through and didnt even care to impress anymore, if they was the most skilled they would of given us a good ride infact our group was way to easy to pass through and they finished bottom, how do you figure this out?

akal number one

Sep 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow i dont know how to quote just one part but desmesh most skilled? ummm correct me if im wrong but they finished bottom of the worst group in the tournament they wasnt bad but far from good we tied them 3-3 in a game that meant nothing we was already through and didnt even care to impress anymore, if they was the most skilled they would of given us a good ride infact our group was way to easy to pass through and they finished bottom, how do you figure this out?

Our team has 6 or 7 good players, and in this tournament only 3 were playing. Had we had our full squad our group would have been very easy. First game ruined our whole tourney, as the game against Cowichan should have been an easy victory. Countless missed chances, missed peno. Goals they scored were very flukey, and the possession was close to 90/10 for our team.

As for the game against you guys, we had nothing to play for either. We ended up using 15 year olds in that game that we had registered. We heavily outchanced your team, hitting multiple cross bars and posts, not to mention a couple of point blank saves your goalie made.

The team we fielded in the b cup was mid 2nd division VMSL, the team we had in the year and vmsl cup was mid div1 level VMSL. If we had that team, we would have easily made the finals atleast.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope mr base isn't coaching any of our kids. He's good poor taste and is a bad evaluator of great soccer. the chilean team weren't all that skillful. take the beer bellies and the diving away, then you might see a good team. even the mighty harps has better talent that that squad. Also swearing in spanish is still swearing. they moaned just as much as any other team.

the all-blacks were a better team than chile and deserved to win. the tie against dragons was luck. the first goal was a gift. that was no peno. And the full volley and deflection from center was the luckest goal ever. that sure where the superior skill would have made any difference. and barely beating green devil is no big accomplishment. best of luck next year in vmsl if they are in fact playing next year. you'll need all the luck, and 20 new players. LOL

given the dragons their props. back to back championships is pretty hard to do. too bad bc soccer couldn't exclude them next year. they can beat a lot of teams in A cup still, even if they swear alot.

good luck to all next year. dragons a year older so we all have a better chance. no three peat.

go Harps!!!!!!!!

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only thing more 'foul' than a certain player's mouths was Mr. Base's butchering of the English language.
My personal favorite was 'red carded for uncatrolable faul mouth.'
That's just awesome.

Swearing out of frustration is part of the game, it just happens when players play with emotion. As long as the swearing isn't directed at other players and especially not towards the ref, I don't see it as a problem. If spectators don't like it, they are free to leave. There are bigger things in local soccer that need fixing (like Chilean man-boobs for instance!!!)

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I watched the short chubbie chileans vs all-blacks game. All the swearing was due to the ref getting fooled by the flopping and the all-blacks just saying "what the fukc" or "you got to be fukcing kidding" or "get the fukc up chump". If Mr base wants less swearing, maybe these soft divers should stay on their feet so the other team has no reason to swear.

The ballerina twirl in the box was classic by the chilean forward. It was quite the embarrasment. Shouts of "sniper" rang from the spectators.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Three refs from each league should be sent out as a group.
When you see Euro games it is clear that refs are letting the game flow and they stay away from the players faces.Local games they ask you to stay five feet away from the play.It just makes no sence.And on top of it ref would have to be more fit than any player to do so.side.

games should be video taped? ya, BCSA has the budget for it

refs letting the game flow and stay away from players? have you not met Mauricio

refs should have to be more fit than any player? buddy, you need a reality check. and a spell checker.

this was B cup soccer. You're gonna be disappointed if your looking for enjoyable soccer to watch.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our team has 6 or 7 good players, and in this tournament only 3 were playing. Had we had our full squad our group would have been very easy. First game ruined our whole tourney, as the game against Cowichan should have been an easy victory. Countless missed chances, missed peno. Goals they scored were very flukey, and the possession was close to 90/10 for our team.

As for the game against you guys, we had nothing to play for either. We ended up using 15 year olds in that game that we had registered. We heavily outchanced your team, hitting multiple cross bars and posts, not to mention a couple of point blank saves your goalie made.

The team we fielded in the b cup was mid 2nd division VMSL, the team we had in the year and vmsl cup was mid div1 level VMSL. If we had that team, we would have easily made the finals atleast.

i know you guys was missing players but all im saying is you wasnt the most skilled team in the tournament maybe had you of had your players it would of been different but you didnt and you finished last in the worst group.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
refs letting the game flow and stay away from players? have you not met Mauricio

Oh for fcuks sakes man, do you know what you've done here?

Do we have to hear Canucklehead cry his ass off and stick up for his gay lover all over again?

Give me strength...

Oh, and I blame the organizers too.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0