Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Provincial B CUP - KAKA talking

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone have any other results from day 1. The BCSA web results page do not show any results. Makes you wonder why is is there.
PTS-TOURNOI

Is that the correct schedule? Because according to the PDF sent to me we play at Minoru, but according to that link we play at Hugh Boyd? Confused.

Gorge 2 - Strikers 1

The better team lost tonight, but what can you do. Gorge is the first Island team I didn't mind playing against, the guys were all class. Unfortunately we still haven't figured out how to beat the Langley Wolves-esque hump the ball up the park strategy. They were prepared, all over us for the first 20 minutes and then we had chance after chance that we wasted until finally scoring with like 3 left. A couple posts, missed PK, and some easy sitters missed and now we need some help big time to advance. The beer will taste better today I hope.

barney

Jul 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is that the correct schedule? Because according to the PDF sent to me we play at Minoru, but according to that link we play at Hugh Boyd? Confused.

This was the link that BCSA sent out last week

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

This was the link that BCSA sent out last week

I'm going by the link, that schedule matches the program that was handed out so we'll be at Hugh Boyd.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Estrella de Chile 2 -Dragons 2 in what appeared to be a sordid affair.

All Blacks 4 - Green Devils 0.

Dragons vs. All Blacks at 3pm today. This one's for all the marbles.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's your semi matchups:

Mission ve Ante-up in one and Dragons vs Harps in the other.

3/4 from Richmond and the All-Blacks would have been the fourth if they were in any other group.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As USUAL........Richmond teams dominate...........granted none of them are even close to the 2000 Richmond Town team......well done, Richmond. You will be champions again

QUADFOREVER 2000

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
harps vs dragons Hugh Boyd South 11am

mission vs ante up Hugh Boyd Oval 11am

Finals 3 am.

3/4 teams from Richmond. 1st game will be a cracker. The champions and the newly crowned champions.:knvb:

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
at least we lost to a team that deserved to beat us. i mean we actually played amaizng and was winning at half then a quality freekick, and another quality strike, then in the last 5 mins they got a pen and it was all over for us. question though how is their keeper not playing somewhere at a high level because he is probally the best keeper i have seen in years? i watched him play gorge yesterday and i seen him make saves then and today but nonetheless i dont know if hes on here but you could of got to that back pass before me if you didnt stutter but one mistake isnt bad not like it cost you guys anything lol. congrats ante up and goodluck

Mr. X

Nov 29, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to the Dragons on another great year. Looks like Richmond teams dominated the tourney.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
congrats to the dragons. different class on sunday. But that's to be expected. Has anyone else one two provincials in a row?

Kusch was dominating but where did number 21 come from? 7 goals for him. Probably golden boot winner.

Harps will be back next year:bronco:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0