Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 BC Provincials Masters

Bigunit11

Apr 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now your talking Sir M. Vantrieght's will noit win, seams to be a common theme. Just the way we like it. Sorry I missed you Sunday.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey maybe those teams listed weren't listed as the winners. Maybe better looking or something :D.

I had to leave early, but I did see your first goal! :bronco:

Sir M

Bigunit11

Apr 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well duh, every team is gonna be better looking. It's ok, we've beat Delta before in Overtime ( I think it was them). If we can manage to hit the net instead of the post and three crossbars we hit against Roma I think we will be ok. We played pretty soft against Roma as well which is not our game. I may not be there this weekend anyway as my kid is playing in the "A" cup final in Richmond so scheduling may keep me out.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought you didn't want to be favoured?

Here is a preview of the Vantreights vs Delta game. No comment on who the referree at the end might be :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
POCO Castrations. :D

an excellent team, young fit and love it when we protest games! I believe we gave them a good run and the first goal deflated our sails a wee bit as we were not giving them an inch. They are the class of the FVSL Masters Div and once they got the taste of blood they put down the throttle and total buried us.... Poco CASTRATIONS :p never giving up, running hard tackle hard, play harder and finishing their chances. The Poco CASTRATIONS :p will be a tough team to beat and I am gonna put my money on them for the treble, no pressure though as it only gets tougher.

excellent season and good luck POCO Castrations! :p

BTW: JTL all the pressure is on you guys! so don't shite the bed:)

5BT

That goal would deflate any teams sails. I was as shocked as you were probably. But not as shocked as the keeper. Pretty sure i have the 2 ugliest goals of the season for our team, and possibly the league. :rolleyes:

We love protests, as long as we don't come out on the wrong end. :)

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
VT 3 vs Roma 2 PK's. VT scored early approx 5-6 minutes into the game, which was basically off of a counter as Roma came out with possession early. Mid way through the half Roma tied it up on a nice give and go. VT's second goal came off of a corner that was close to being out on the cross but the linesman didn't call it. IMO it was to close to call. This linesman was also the same Sasha who reffed Col/Sapp. One of our players later on went ask him a question and our player was told to get lost. The lino than calls the ref over to say that our player had told him to F*k Off. Luckily the VT's defender was classy enough to tell the ref that this was all untrue at what the linesman was saying. The ref thanked the VT defender for his honesty and a few minutes later the lino told the VT defender he was gonna get him a red card!:rolleyes: Any ways back to the game 2-1VT at half. Second half the game opened up a bit more with VT having their chances to put the game away but lack of finishing cost them. With about 3 min to go Roma tied it up to force OT. Roma had a few more chances than VT in OT but couldn't find the net. Off to PK's where VT were 4-4 and yours truly hit the post to clinch the win for them. IMO I felt Roma had about 65-70% possession, but interms of outright scoring oppurtunities VT's had a couple more than Roma. Roma also had D Mastro who hasn't played in 5 years anchor the back line and I though he did an outstanding job!!! Best of luck to VT's next week as they are definitely a very classy team.

Bigunit11

Apr 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good comments Conductor. Right back at you and your team on the Classy part. I will take the blame for hitting the post and being offside about 40 times. Too slow to come back. just gutted when you guys tied it 2-2. We had to go with the flow in the game, we don't mind teams passing the ball a lot. Tried to keep you to outside shots for the most part. Don't take too much of the burden as the guy before you had his shot saved. It waas a good game overall with two teams that battled fairly hard.

Take care.

PS, thought the ref did a great job, the assisstants were a bit brutal.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor, i have to thank you and your team though, for showing the rest of the Masters teams that it's OK to wear nuthuggers as part of your kit. I tried to start that trend a few years back but i only got mocked. Then and now. :rolleyes:

Cheers

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can anyone advise what colours Gorge wears, is it black and white stripes etc...and socks colour? Thanks, Sir M

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This weekends QuarterFinal Matchups:

Top Half:
Surrey United vs Westside FC - April 25, 12:30PM - Cloverdale Athletic Grass
Poco FC vs Columbus - April 24, 3:30PM - Gates Turf, Port Coquitlam

Bottom Half:
West Van FC vs Gorge FC - April 24, 2:00PM - Confederation Turf, North Vancouver
Delta vs Vantreights - April 24, 4:00PM - Holly Turf, Delta

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0