Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 BC Provincials Masters

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Final 8 are:

West Van (3-1 over Cordova Bay)
Westside (2-0 over Coveside)
Poco (4-0 over Peace Arch)
Surrey (1-0 over UVic)
Vantreights (3-2 over Roma in PK's)
Delta (1 -0 over Nordic)
Gorge (2-1 over Richmond?)
Columbus (3-2 over Sapperton)

Next Matchups:

Top Half
Surrey vs Westside
Poco vs Columbus

Bottom
WestVan vs Gorge
Delta vs Vantreights

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Final 8 are:

West Van (3-1 over Cordova Bay)
Westside (2-1 over Coveside)
Poco (4-0 over Peace Arch)
Surrey (1-0 over UVic)
Vantreights (3-2 over Roma in PK's)
Delta (1 -0 over Nordic)
Gorge (2-0 over Richmond)
Columbus (3-2 over Sapperton)

Next Matchups:

Top Half
Surrey vs Westside
Poco vs Columbus

Bottom
WestVan vs Gorge
Delta vs Vantreights

Actually, Coveside never scored. Just saying.....

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, Coveside never scored. Just saying.....

And why wouldn't you? A clean sheet is a clean sheet. :)

Just me after a few Rum and Cokes after being late for dinner cuz Roma couldn't finish off Van. Not only was Van late for the ferry, i was late for sunday dinner.

Shame on you!

Post edited

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
For you Vancouver Island lads re planning etc...

West Van FC "M" vs Gorge F.C.

Confederation Turf, Saturday April 24, 2010, 2PM kickoff.

See you then, PM me if you need directions or anything.

Sir M

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just want to set the story straight, PAFC have never protested anything:
1) FVSL Cup Game PAFC vs Poco, after the game PAFC noticed that the Poco's Line-up Sheet had not 1 correct item filled out , Date / Park / Opponent, we just thought that was very weak for a CUP game that Poco couldn't take the time to have that correct, PAFC sent it to FVSL office and told them you can do what you want with it, PAFC never asked for anything.

You never asked for anything, but you mentioned it to them. ;)

2) BC Cup Game schedule, when the draw was done PAFC saw that we had Poco at home (Friday Night is there home day) so we ajusted to that, a week later the schedule was posted, Sat at 6:00PM, so we ajusted to that, 3 days later we were TOLD that it is know a Sunday Game, PAFC thought that was enough, we asked BC Soccer to get us back to Saturday at anytime Poco wanted, we just wanted it back to Sat. (just a note the reason that Poco wanted it changed to Sunday is that the field was double booked, I'm sorry but we were still at the field after 6:00PM and NO one there?)
Do you recall the youth soccer tryouts on the grass fields behind the changerooms? the ones we kicked off the turf just before our game. There's your answer. As JTL said, we never booked Friday night. Bad assumption i guess.

PAFC wishes Poco the best, and we hope they bring the BC Cup back to the FVSL.
Poco is a good young team and we are happy they are apart of the FVSL
Thanks, our quest for the treble continues.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well that was a Long Day yesterday.

Out the door at 7 am for the 9 am boat and not in the door til 10 pm last night.

U Vic is exactly what we expected from the past. Very skillfull and extremely organized out of the back.

They played a 4 -4 -1-1 and in my opinion that left Ravenhill with way too much room to cover on that HUGE pitch. That field was massive.

We got one about 20 minutes in on a couple of nice give and goes. Muzzer slotted a tidy little shot to the right corner and that got us on our way.

Ange wasn't really tested that much at all as Shuey and Regs were back together again shutting the door when they did try to come at us.

We were happy to also get out of there with no cards...Unreal but for once a ref was not handing out cards like it was Christmas

The boys are just working hard and getting results for the most part. We seem to be healthy and believe it or not, it's nice having nine subs that are ready to go in and give the boys a spell.

Thanks again U Vic for being great hosts...We were treated very well and giving great facilities. Cheers

The ferry ride was much more enjoyable after a win and the B C Ferries staff let the lads enjoy the pints below on the car deck.

Onto Westside..Great :rolleyes: Does this ever get easy. Guess not.

There is talk of there being a Great Tripple Header next Sunday at Cloverdale.

Surrey U vs ? 10 am Womens Open
Surrey U vs Westside 12:30 Masters
Surrey U vs ? 3 pm Mens Open.

All three games on the Grass with the fence around it. Should be a fun day all around.

Good luck to the rest of the teams....And then there was 8

FTB.

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
My Predictions:

Top Half
Surrey 1 vs Westside 3
Poco 0 vs Columbus 2

Bottom
WestVan 1 vs Gorge 2
Delta 3 vs Vantreights 0

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My Predictions:

Top:
Surrey 1 - Westside 0 (Tough to bet against a run like they're having. Sorry DB)
Poco 1 Columbus 0

Bottom:
WestVan 2 - Gorge 1
Delta 2 - Vantreights 0

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
My Predictions:

Top:
Surrey 1 - Westside 0 (Tough to bet against a run like they're having. Sorry DB)
Poco 1 Columbus 0

Bottom:
WestVan 2 - Gorge 1
Delta 2 - Vantreights 0

That's the thing about runs....they have to end sometime. Hoping it will be this weekend. Should be a cracker.

Good luck to all. When is your game Yoda?

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are so right Dancing Bear...The run will come to an end after three more games.;)

Looking forward to a great day with you boys!

The Westside women and Surrey U women play first.

My Picks

Surrey 3 - Westside 2
Columbus 2 - Po Co 1 OT

West Van 4 - Gorge 1 (Who can beat the Dream Team)
Delta 4 - Vantrights 3 PK's

To be the best you have to beat the best! It doesn't matter who you play this time of the year. You just need to keep winning.

FTB

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck to all. When is your game Yoda?

Not sure, we're trying to be as fast as we can with getting a field to avoid a protest and give as many days notice to Columbus and BC Soccer, but those brats,........i mean Youth soccer, have tied up alot of field times already with tryouts. And apparently being the only club team still with a season, we get no priority. :)

If we could just find out what days they have booked off for the game, we can then schedule some other day.

As soon as i know, you'll know

Hose, if they like blood and guts,and broken bones, by all means. My kids love it when the Ambulance arrives with all it's lights and sirens.
It is the FVSL way you know.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
POCO Castrations. :D

an excellent team, young fit and love it when we protest games! I believe we gave them a good run and the first goal deflated our sails a wee bit as we were not giving them an inch. They are the class of the FVSL Masters Div and once they got the taste of blood they put down the throttle and total buried us.... Poco CASTRATIONS :p never giving up, running hard tackle hard, play harder and finishing their chances. The Poco CASTRATIONS :p will be a tough team to beat and I am gonna put my money on them for the treble, no pressure though as it only gets tougher.

excellent season and good luck POCO Castrations! :p

BTW: JTL all the pressure is on you guys! so don't shite the bed:)

5BT

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0