Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 BC Provincials Masters

Team Starter

Oct 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enough of Sapp whining, karma's a btch. Sapp stroke the ref before every game and get favorable calls because of this. I heard this ref was very good and just because he didn't know who Favs was, he is a terrible ref that ruined the match. Gimme a break.
Good luck Conductor

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Love the angle you're taking though JTL:D

We don't need to take angles. Well at least i don't.
I had my fanclub out to watch at Gates last night to cheer us on
:D

Attachments

• ept_sports_sow_experts-809697636-1271382995.jpg
    ept_sports_sow_experts-809697636-1271382995.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 59

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who was the ref in the Sapp game? The ref in the WV game was excellent.

The referees were excellent in the Poco PAU game as well. Kyle Williams, Tim Smythe, and Phil Brown. Outstanding job.

We're still waiting for PAU to stage some form of protest for something like different coloured tape on our socks or scoring too many goals, who knows but they protest something every time we play them or intend to play them.

JTL

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BU11, if you are referring to the 0930 game, I am told that it was 2 bagel for Westside. I arrived after half timel, but I thought it was classy that WS took JC and some starters off, and played lots of subs in the second half, including Merkl at right half.

Sir M

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vantreights were up 1-0 after three minutes over Roma, then I had to leave. I think Big Unit 11 got the goal.

Hackman

Oct 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just want to set the story straight, PAFC have never protested anything:
1) FVSL Cup Game PAFC vs Poco, after the game PAFC noticed that the Poco's Line-up Sheet had not 1 correct item filled out , Date / Park / Opponent, we just thought that was very weak for a CUP game that Poco couldn't take the time to have that correct, PAFC sent it to FVSL office and told them you can do what you want with it, PAFC never asked for anything.
2) BC Cup Game schedule, when the draw was done PAFC saw that we had Poco at home (Friday Night is there home day) so we ajusted to that, a week later the schedule was posted, Sat at 6:00PM, so we ajusted to that, 3 days later we were TOLD that it is know a Sunday Game, PAFC thought that was enough, we asked BC Soccer to get us back to Saturday at anytime Poco wanted, we just wanted it back to Sat. (just a note the reason that Poco wanted it changed to Sunday is that the field was double booked, I'm sorry but we were still at the field after 6:00PM and NO one there?)

PAFC wishes Poco the best, and we hope they bring the BC Cup back to the FVSL.
Poco is a good young team and we are happy they are apart of the FVSL

We're still waiting for PAU to stage some form of protest for something like different coloured tape on our socks or scoring too many goals, who knows but they protest something every time we play them or intend to play them.

JTL[/QUOTE]

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, who is BRM? I thought Surrey was playing UVic.

Hackman,

I'll set the story straight as well. 1. The manager forgot to change the opponent, etc on the team sheet. Simple mistake. No need to make a formal complaint to the league which cost us a fine. It seemed like sour grapes after losing 4-0. 2. We never posted the game as a Friday night game - that was an assumption you should not have made. Originally we had booked the field at 6pm on Sat. but were informed by the youth club that it was already booked (the fact that no one showed up at 6pm is a mystery to me as well) so we moved it to Sunday with 12 days notice. After you complained again - this time to BC Soccer, they unilaterrally decided to make us move back to Sat. (which we preferred in the first place). BC Soccer didn't contact anyone else (our team or the FVSL admin.) before making their decision which is a joke in itself. So we contacted the youth club to see if they would move their tryouts to grass which they did. It's all moot now and we're ready to move on.

Thanks for your well wishes. We'll need it.

JTL

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear that the Vantreights vs Roma game is now in overtime after a 2-2 scoreline after 90 minutes...

Sir M

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 2 - Coveside 0

Westside ran Coveside ragged in the first half. Coveside did have 2 or 3 good chances in the second half but it was not to be. Westside clearly the better team on the day...good luck to them in the next round.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0