Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 BC Provincials Masters

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any chance that, if 2 mainland teams make the finals, that it will be moved to the mainland instead of going the island and having no friends and family to celebrate with?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you meant something to them Yoda, they'd be there;)

Why do you have to get so personal DB?
My self confidence is at an all time low right now! and that's just plain mean.

It'd be doubtful anyone will be there on a Sunday night at 4:00pm.
Ridiculous time

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
helmuut said:
3-2 i think it was.... a couple reds, 3 penos and 78 yellows.
Your right,I tried to get back in to edit, but couldn't .

Only 78y, seemed like more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The real numbers were Gorge 3, West Van 2. Three penos in the first 14 minutes, including us going down 2-0 after 10 mins both on penalties. The first one was valid, the second not even close. WV were gutted after that, and the game changed. Then the ref did an even up peno at 14.

2 reds, the first being to a bit of an out of control Gorge player, but again the ref evened it up a couple minutes later and sent Notty off for a mistimed 50-50 challenge which again really hurt us as we were starting to turn things around.

Really tough to come back from being down 2-0 both on penos after 10 minutes. Gorge did a really good job of packing the box after that, and we always struggle with a game where the whistle blows every ten seconds as it happened today. The actual numbers were 3 penos, 2 reds, and twelve yellows. None were for dissent or violent conduct.

West Van are out, and I cannot believe it. Good luck to Gorge, they remind me of Wickham. They had a really good win today.

See you next year.

Sir M

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The real numbers were Gorge 3, West Van 2. Three penos in the first 14 minutes, including us going down 2-0 after 10 mins both on penalties. The first one was valid, the second not even close. WV were gutted after that, and the game changed. Then the ref did an even up peno at 14.

2 reds, the first being to a bit of an out of control Gorge player, but again the ref evened it up a couple minutes later and sent Notty off for a mistimed 50-50 challenge which again really hurt us as we were starting to turn things around.

Really tough to come back from being down 2-0 both on penos after 10 minutes. Gorge did a really good job of packing the box after that, and we always struggle with a game where the whistle blows every ten seconds as it happened today. The actual numbers were 3 penos, 2 reds, and twelve yellows. None were for dissent or violent conduct.

West Van are out, and I cannot believe it. Good luck to Gorge, they remind me of Wickham. They had a really good win today

See you next year.

Sir M

Delta 4. Vantreights 2 in extra time.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
0-0 in regulation. We had a goal called back in extra time. They sat back and hoped for PK's.
We missed our opportunities and they really didn't have any.

Gutted right now.

We lost it.

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
0-0 in regulation. We had a goal called back in extra time. They sat back and hoped for PK's.
We missed our opportunities and they really didn't have any.

Gutted right now.

We lost it.
Everyone watching this game knows that Poco dominated... They also know that we missed our opportunities and that's that!
It was a good run....

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zeros after 120 minutes and Columbus prevail in pk's.

I have to say that the best team did not win today. It was all Poco, but their finishing really let them down. Can count a handful of real chances that should have been finished, but at the end of the day, you need to finish a team off when you get the chances. Poco keeper made 2 world class saves in pk's to keep his team in it, but not to be.

Poco were much, much fitter than Columbus. I don't think I have ever seen Columbus play that poorly. The big number 6 for Poco won everything in the air and still Columbus kept throwing it up there at him. Bored was busy and caused problems for Columbus and JTL always looked dangerous. Poco also had a goal called back for offside...not too sure from my angle but the lino did have his flag pretty quick. Columbus also had a player sent off for a 2nd yellow in the first half of extra time.
Those boys must be absolutely gutted about the loss. Tough to go out on pk's and it was pretty obvious that Columbus were hanging on for them, but hats off to them. They stayed with it and the football gods smiled on them today.
Congrats to Poco who had a great season and were extremely unforunate not to go on. Congrats to Columbus and hoping to see you in the semis.

DB

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hose, congrats to the Champs, and especially to the two Franks, Kevin and yourself. If your team got a shutout you for sure deserved the win. Way to go Columbus.

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco were the better the team today. First half was even and the second half and OT they were all over us. We had 11 healthy bodies today and grinded it out. Trevor was solid in net stopping two breakaways in the first half and two PK's.The Gray's were solid in the back the entire game for Poco. I guess Rich will be tossing and turning tonight after missing two sitters in overtime for Poco.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0