Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Nations Cup

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was a very good O30 final. I just felt bad for all the fans who showed up for our game only to be delayed 30 minutes by the India/Portugal PK semi-final.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bobby,

I'm not sure what you mean by dry heaving. I didn't have food poisoning - but a very sore soleus. I think the Germans were outcoached and Bobby I don't know if you checked lately but the rules state whichever team scores the most goals wins so if you can't put one in the net you most likely won't win. Now we're beating a dead horse.
JTL
Agreed.

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Italy was 100% Italian heritage.

Before you ask, I am on the board of the ICSF which sponsors the team, therefore I help my old pal Guido run the team.

If there was a Holland team I would play. I last played for them in 1988.

Sadly, Scotland did not call me. My grandmother was from Broughty Ferry. I have worked in Scotland on an ancestral work permit.

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there a rule for how many guys you can bring in without heritage? It was the first year I played in the tournament and it was preety awesome expereince. I know some Scotish guys on my club team that would like to play who do you get in touch with to play or do you need to get head hunted?

GEORDIE

May 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
The England team last year was so physically powerful and fast and they won the tournament easily. This year alot of them players were not playing.
Croatia were my favourites to win this year .
Ireland were good but maybe lack a bit of speed in defence.
Germans looked good against India and they had chances but for some reason were afraid to shoot when in shooting range.
India were well balanced with skillful/ fast midfielders and forwards but the defence is not that quick and were struggling against Germany and Portugal.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Other than when Mauricio called a goal-line clearance a goal from 30 yards away (while the lino was directly on the goal line said it was no goal)... the only goal that Ireland allowed all tournament long was in the 1-0 loss to India in the final.

I think the Irish defence was ok, Geordie.

knaacks

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where can we view all of the photo's that were taken this weekend. And the ones from the awards ceremonies? Do the photographers have the pics up on a website somewhere?

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK... so a little Nations Cup adventure.

After shutting out Italy nicely in our game Saturday, I proceeded to forget I was 35 years old... and went on a celebration bender... ending up at the Shark Club after party... getting completely polluted... puking in my in-laws bathroom when i arrived... then again in the morning... went on a wild goose chase to try to find my sound dock i left in the cab... then made it back to the pitch in time to get organized. When I started warming up for the semifinal against england, i farted and shat my pants. i actually sharted. it was awful. so i went into my kit bag and found an old sock and a spare pair of undies (veteran move) so i could go behind the school and clean myself up. went out onto the pitch and had a shocker of a first half (but somehow allowed no goals). after watching a matt ormerod throw in sail over my head i signaled to the sidelines to get me off the field asap. i could sense another shart coming.

beat that.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK... so a little Nations Cup adventure.

After shutting out Italy nicely in our game Saturday, I proceeded to forget I was 35 years old... and went on a celebration bender... ending up at the Shark Club after party... getting completely polluted... puking in my in-laws bathroom when i arrived... then again in the morning... went on a wild goose chase to try to find my sound dock i left in the cab... then made it back to the pitch in time to get organized. When I started warming up for the semifinal against england, i farted and shat my pants. i actually sharted. it was awful. so i went into my kit bag and found an old sock and a spare pair of undies (veteran move) so i could go behind the school and clean myself up. went out onto the pitch and had a shocker of a first half (but somehow allowed no goals). after watching a matt ormerod throw in sail over my head i signaled to the sidelines to get me off the field asap. i could sense another shart coming.

beat that.

disgusting! what did u do with the dirty panties?

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
garbage can... south east corner of the "highschool" grass field. edge of the parking lot. they're probably still there if you want 'em.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
garbage can... south east corner of the "highschool" grass field. edge of the parking lot. they're probably still there if you want 'em.

no thx.. just checking to make sure you cleaned em up and some poor kid didn't find them on the playground...

just remember the follow through should only apply to golf swings and penalty kicks and promises...

hopefully its just a one off incident and this is the last we hear of your HAVANA OMELET experience

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0