Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Nations Cup

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well in, Sixfyv.......you were holding the legs a bit 'tight' in the England game.....I was behind your goal and did notice an odd smell.....but I thought it was just the English team. Nice job on the throw in to tip it off the post. There really is nothing more awkward than the dreaded 'shart'.........

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh my god, I have never laughed so hard at a TTP post as I did today...6'5" You're big man to admit all this. Thank you for making the workday that much less dreary with all the sun we're having. That was by far the best TTP post ever.

Pacific2010

Sep 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last year a player from Scotland open team shat in his pants while driving from the campsite (Hope or somewhere around there) to the Nations...I believe it happened in the highway #1 ...no wonder they decreased the speed limit...the smell still there and if you see workers between Cassiar and 200th ...they are looking for a SCOTISH shite that was dumped somewhere :D :D

PAC2010

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last year a player from Scotland open team shat in his pants while driving from the campsite (Hope or somewhere around there) to the Nations...I believe it happened in the highway #1 ...no wonder they decreased the speed limit...the smell still there and if you see workers between Cassiar and 200th ...they are looking for a SCOTISH shite that was dumped somewhere :D :D

PAC2010

fail.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Correction
There was only 1 Over 30 German player not German. I was informed that Levitt is 1/4 German. Who knew.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

PAC2010

HAHAHAHAHAHA I dont know how I missed these two posts but the epic reply was full of strong win...nice generation of lulz outkast... :D

The Scrub

Jul 22, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
The players who came together to go under the Ireland name were excellent. But of the 20 on the roster, how many are actually Irish?

Germany struggled for many years after winning it back-to-back in early 2000 because they lacked good German players. But they accepted that that was what the NC was all about. I find Ireland always has this problem - everyone is Irish. Yes winning is important, but trying to stay heritage true is more important.

If you're white and you're a good player, you play for Ireland!
As far as I know, chase wickham who had a strong vmsl season last year, and scored 3 goals this tournament for ireland.. is actually..GERMAN. So is darren suderman who played left back for ireland.
doubt rizal's irish as I have seen him play for china in the past..?
Oh and peter chivers is english, and tk italian I think?
ireland does a good job of stealing players and convincing them heritage is not important in nations cup thats for sure.

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you're white and you're a good player, you play for Ireland!
As far as I know, chase wickham who had a strong vmsl season last year, and scored 3 goals this tournament for ireland.. is actually..GERMAN. So is darren suderman who played left back for ireland.
doubt rizal's irish as I have seen him play for china in the past..?
Oh and peter chivers is english, and tk italian I think?
ireland does a good job of stealing players and convincing them heritage is not important in nations cup thats for sure.

Peter and Allan Chivers are as much Irish as Apu from the Simpsons was Dutch. The point of the matter is this:
this is the best local tourny, but it will lose credibility as you have non-"ethnics" playing for diff countries.
Like everything else, when shite goes bad, it goes bad; meaning somebody else will eventually hold a similar kind of tourny with more strict "ethnic" rules.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enough is enough....TK has weird Irish parents (like I do) which make us more Irish than lots of India's players... Honestly, just because they're grand mama's lived in Pakistan or their relitives 'look' the part!!! At the end of the day, some look a certain ethnicnitity while others will always get questioned... ELE

The Scrub

Jul 22, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enough is enough....TK has weird Irish parents (like I do) which make us more Irish than lots of India's players... Honestly, just because they're grand mama's lived in Pakistan or their relitives 'look' the part!!! At the end of the day, some look a certain ethnicnitity while others will always get questioned... ELE

team india holds a lot more pride on the ethnicity part than ireland. I'm certain most of them are sikh. There's a team fiji and you don't see those two poaching players like ireland just because they look alike.

vanball

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peter and Allan Chivers are as much Irish as Apu from the Simpsons was Dutch. The point of the matter is this:
this is the best local tourny, but it will lose credibility as you have non-"ethnics" playing for diff countries.
Like everything else, when shite goes bad, it goes bad; meaning somebody else will eventually hold a similar kind of tourny with more strict "ethnic" rules.

Hold it right there Shriner! Their dad was born in Nuneaton, not far from Liverpool. Liverpool is known as the capital of Ireland (if you don't get that joke, you are definitely not from around there) so therefore they qualify.

geezer

Aug 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really guys, an ethnicity argument? Did any of watch the world cup it has been going on for years, guys like to win will go where they can win. Secondly does it really matter where the person actually comes from, maybe he likes the culture, maybe the cuisine, if he can help you win a football game does it matter? Of course it's nice to see some loyalty and fair play, but that is living life like an ostrige. Get over it buddy obviously your just jealous because that team beat you or did a better job recruiting...!

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geezer: I am hoping thats sarcasm otherwise you have missed the boat completely..............

Vanball: You might want a refund on that map if its telling you Nuneaton is anywhere near scouse land

The Scrub

Jul 22, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really guys, an ethnicity argument? Did any of watch the world cup it has been going on for years, guys like to win will go where they can win. Secondly does it really matter where the person actually comes from, maybe he likes the culture, maybe the cuisine, if he can help you win a football game does it matter? Of course it's nice to see some loyalty and fair play, but that is living life like an ostrige. Get over it buddy obviously your just jealous because that team beat you or did a better job recruiting...!

right.. because the word "NATION" in NATION'S CUP is just there as a display, no actual meaning to the tournament whatsoever..
please, if you can, name me a couple of players from the world cup who "like to win will go where they can win."
thanks for using the word "recruiting", it tells me everything I need to know about how ireland runs the team

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts