Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Nations Cup

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Uh oh...look out VMSL Masters...Larsson looking for more silverware :eek:

Good on ya buddy, hope you enjoyed the years of "rest" :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome back to the Nations Cup thread everyone, go hijack the Calgary Forums if you want to babble about larssons bulge.He's there problem now.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome back to the Nations Cup thread everyone, go hijack the Calgary Forums if you want to babble about larssons bulge.He's there problem now.

Imagine the problem Calgary has:

7 men's league titles (coaching and playing), 2 2nd place finishes (playing)
4 men's league cup titles
4 men's provincial titles
2 men's National titles, 1 runner-up , 1 4th place
1 men's provincial college title , 1 3rd place College Nationals
2 youth league titles, 2 runners -up
1 youth provincial titles, 1 youth runners -up, 1 3rd place

I'd hate to have this problem fcuking muppet

p.s. Knob what i have done in 4 years you will not do in your entire lifetime plumber! i would assume your jealous of my HUGE problem. But hey if u like i can hire you to wash my car and cut my grass maybe then my problem might rub off on you.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You would think to stay on topic you would've listed your Nations Cup MVP :rolleyes:

The tourney MVP award became a farce after that.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You would think to stay on topic you would've listed your Nations Cup MVP :rolleyes:

The tourney MVP award became a farce after that.

Sorry to dissapoint but i was just talking about the last 5 years and i would not have enough room to do my entire history plus it might make KNVB go to a mental institute .......AGAIN

Plus Regs i wouldn't say it was farce after that just the following year was lol

Sneds

Not Bright
May 21, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
What you mean bluenose?

Milad Rahmati – England 2009 MVP Now this is a joke how English is he?

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
you cant ban larrson from TTP

thats like dunga leaving ronaldinho off brazil's the world cup roster

Sneds

Not Bright
May 21, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, you really are ignorant. There's a political party in the UK you'd probably really like - they're called the BNP.

BNP - Bahujana Nidahas Peramuna, a Sri Lankan political party now who is ignorant lol. FYI i am totally against the British Nationalist Party you obviously don't know me. Most of my friends are not even caucasian ya wanker.

Party i like is the SNP - Scottish Nationalist Party.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
BNP - Bahujana Nidahas Peramuna, a Sri Lankan political party now who is ignorant lol. FYI i am totally against the British Nationalist Party you obviously don't know me. Most of my friends are not even caucasian ya wanker.

Party i like is the SNP - Scottish Nationalist Party.

daddy? is that u dad?

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I will stay on the topic...As Sneds pointed out, how the hell is Milad Rahmadi British, or even allowed to play for England?? There are way too many players who are playing for Nations they do not belong to...

The rules should be easy to follow...you play for a country you are born in, or for a country your parents are born in..you are allowed to pick one, not three, and you are not allowed to jump from one country to another as it suits you...only then we can truly see which nation is the 'strongest'

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
how the hell is Milad Rahmadi British

Another ignorant c*nt. As for the non qualified persons playing for ineligible countries blame the coaches for abusing the tournament rather than placing the blame on those that organise it.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0