Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 BC Provincial Cup Masters - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Castilians are preparing for a barbeque on Saturday after the game with The Qualicum lads,treating the Qualicumedians to hamburgers,hot dogs and plenty of beverages.
They should really be preparing for the game like all the other teams,it won't be an easy game and after reading this article it could turn out to be a closer game then anyone would expect.Smarten up Mighty Ones.

Parksville Qualicum News - Qualicum Beach's Eagles soar into soccer provincials - Mobile Edition

SIAMO AZZURRI

Oct 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just based on my experience and what I have seen Conductor. Columbus is quite a bit better than PCOV, I fail to see the big secret about that one. And my guess is Roma will battle fiercely at home and give WV a real run for their money. So not unrealistic.

I understand your logic about building up Roma to be huge underdogs though.

See you Sunday.

Good luck to all teams.

Sir M

Sir M,

What kind of glue are you sniffing, hopefully your players are on the same stuff on Sunday. Roma doesn't need any building up to be huge underdogs because they already are. You just dismantled Vantreights last weekend and Roma barely tied them last year to take them to pk's which Roma ended up losing.

Sir M just make sure when u roll another one up that it's on the Big Yellow bus on the way to the game this weekend

Good Luck to all teams this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Castilians are preparing for a barbeque on Saturday after the game with The Qualicum lads,treating the Qualicumedians to hamburgers,hot dogs and plenty of beverages.
They should really be preparing for the game like all the other teams,it won't be an easy game and after reading this article it could turn out to be a closer game then anyone would expect.Smarten up Mighty Ones.

Parksville Qualicum News - Qualicum Beach's Eagles soar into soccer provincials - Mobile Edition

is that veteren Eagles Shady Rest player trying the dreaded ram-n-run play? Hope for the Gray brothers sake he isn't wearing his speed cleats again!!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
John Lee resurfaced w/ them...haven't heard that name in eons. Wasn't he w/ Delta Premier or Div 1 back in the day, like 1996? Heanjob?

Team Starter

Oct 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
WV are not that good, they got knocked out in the first round of our VMSL cup. Can anyone tell me the last time they won a meaningful game against good competition. I can't, they choke in the big game regularly. This draw might help them win a few games but in the big scope of things they won't win the BC's. I guarantee it.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:D fair enough then... Couldn't pay people to get on the bandwagon these days... last chance Yoda... if we manage to pull it off I can't promise they'll be a spot for you... :p

Well you never mentioned pay!
No promise necessary. We'll discuss IF you pull it off.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M,

What kind of glue are you sniffing, hopefully your players are on the same stuff on Sunday. Roma doesn't need any building up to be huge underdogs because they already are. You just dismantled Vantreights last weekend and Roma barely tied them last year to take them to pk's which Roma ended up losing.

Sir M just make sure when u roll another one up that it's on the Big Yellow bus on the way to the game this weekend

Good Luck to all teams this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is roma the same team or have they added a few quality players since then? :rolleyes:

SIAMO AZZURRI

Oct 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is roma the same team or have they added a few quality players since then? :rolleyes:

Dickens,
You are correct Roma has added quality guys but unfortunately they are all under the age of 35, It's unfortunate Roma drew the best Premier team in the first round and there provincial cup hopes will end this weekend.

P.S.
The only thing BIG M is looking forward to this weekend is to have a few drinks with his ex teammates after the game or even during the game once it gets out of control.:D
Good Luck to all teams!!!!!!!!!:wa::bronco::knvb:
SA

flapperjack

Mar 25, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Castillians,

First off JTL, my Avatar is the reason why North Island men are really hard.

The Qualicum boys are looking forward to a great roadtrip to PoCo and hope to give you a good run. We are fortunate enough to have a few internationals to make life a little bit more difficult for you though.

Up Front - Ronaldo Nova - Never really good in the 80's and father time has not been kind

In the midfield - Frank Limphard - Enough said

In Goal - Eyecare Canseeless - It's a long way from Spain

What you will really need to worry about is our bench strength where we can go to our Finnish Super Striker, Ono Imslo, for an extra punch whenever we need it.

Good luck and let's have some fun!

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Castillians,

First off JTL, my Avatar is the reason why North Island men are really hard.

The Qualicum boys are looking forward to a great roadtrip to PoCo and hope to give you a good run. We are fortunate enough to have a few internationals to make life a little bit more difficult for you though.

Up Front - Ronaldo Nova - Never really good in the 80's and father time has not been kind

In the midfield - Frank Limphard - Enough said

In Goal - Eyecare Canseeless - It's a long way from Spain

What you will really need to worry about is our bench strength where we can go to our Finnish Super Striker, Ono Imslo, for an extra punch whenever we need it.

Good luck and let's have some fun!

Should be a close game then,I've been telling the lads not to take you lightly.

Good luck flapperjack

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
We threw this team together a couple of years ago,got some old friends re united and just wanted to go out and have some fun on the pitch,have lots of pints after, and have a good time,afterall its just a game.

Like yourselves we have been fortunate to win some games and qualify for The Provincials.

Good luck and yes lets have some fun.

ppl_mvr

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought I might as well throw my 2 cents worth in (cuz thats all I got on me):

Ppl-mvr's predictions:

UVic 2 WRU 3

PA Dragons 2 MF 3

Columbus 3 PCOV 1

Westside 1 Sapp 3

PoCo 7 Qualicum 0

Roma 0 West Van 4

Norvan 2 NAFC 1

SDFC 2 VicWest 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online