Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 BC Provincial Cup Masters - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
hmmm - everyone counting the Porks out.

I agree - WV to the finals. But, I think they are going to play the swan song underdogs, PCOV. WV to take it all in a gritty final, with cards flowing, maybe even a fight in the grandstand

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp is wanting to re-sign BS next year.
Can't look forward to summer until the frickin weather improves!

I've proposed QP many a time, but it's not up to BCSA standards - you know, a grass field.

ppl_mvr

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't see WV losing tonight at home although they may choke in the final.
The porkchops on the other hand will lose as their backline led by Fantabby himself will not be able to contain the high scoring offense coming at them this weekend!

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't see WV losing tonight at home although they may choke in the final.
The porkchops on the other hand will lose as their backline led by Fantabby himself will not be able to contain the high scoring offense coming at them this weekend!

i agree

Planks

Oct 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately I think it was a classic case of taking them too lightly. They were never really dangerous, no chances on goal until of course we let them. I, stupidly gave up a PK, but the shooter missed. I would like to think that I intimidated him, but i do think I had it covered. You know kudos to them, they never once gave up. The last 10 mins were all theirs and we suffered for it.

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Final score just in from Ambleside. WV 1 - SD 0. SD apparently missed a spotter.

If the Mighty Castilians couldn't beat West Van,there was no way 4th in the league,never won a trophy,South Delta was going to beat them.

but like Qualicum Eagles they are a hard working team and a great bunch of lads.

Lets hope the Dragons of the FVSL win today and make it to the final where Kuschy could cause all sorts of problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0