Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 BC Provincial Cup Masters - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
and well reffed.

I suppose he got most of the general calls right, but his yellow-cards were bizarre and random, both ways. He was handing them out for almost nothing, and then letting nasty tackles go. The evaluator was standing right next to us and getting an earful. Your guy getting the second yellow was just ridiculous.

You guys are a great team and . . . you should really move over to the VMSL next year. You would have weekly competitive games.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peter...nope. I am talking Masters. And I think you were coaching WS that day.

Hint: although he was on the team, he was unavailable for selection that day.

I guess I have given it away now...:)

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peter...nope. I am talking Masters. And I think you were coaching WS that day.

Hint: although he was on the team, he was unavailable for selection that day.

I guess I have given it away now...:)

I'm guessing he was with WV do I win a prize??

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was that the game when Celebrini showed up in a business suit, finally got on the field at half time and was back in the showers 5 minutes later?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could be Freddy...but I don't think so, I think that one was at Kinsmen. The one I am referring to is the one at the grass field at UBC.

Interesting dynamic with the two Heald brothers on opposite sides on the pitch yesterday.

Sir M.

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geez, how many times have we ruined your BC's Sir M? I remember doing it at Kinsmen, seeing it happen out in Peace Arch, you're saying it happened at UBC...

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keenly aware Peter. But of course there was some erudite coach involved at Westside at the time for those games that made the difference. Can't recall his name now...;)

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could be Freddy...but I don't think so, I think that one was at Kinsmen. The one I am referring to is the one at the grass field at UBC.

Interesting dynamic with the two Heald brothers on opposite sides on the pitch yesterday.

Sir M.
and poco have now hired simon as their assistant techinal director .......................poco gets simon in their driving seat and will be reunited with olliver

sid

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was at the helm for only one of those Sir M, Sir A has been gaffer for a spell now...Wilmsy might have been in there for a year or two as well.

fireball17

Jul 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mike Gillis was seen at the PoCo management offices today...apparently he was brought in to help PoCo management explain to their throngs of scarf wearing fans how to swallow yet another disappointing finish. Hopefully the Cast's season ticket holders will return next year because they are a good bunch of lads..FORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0