Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Whitecaps Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuking unbelievable......there are so many hooligans around here. :rolleyes: Is this what BC Place looked like on the weekend? FFS, you would think it was really serious.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As usual the fun sponges ruin what could be a good atmosphere........you just have to look at what Celtic has done to its' most 'loyal' fans. Disgraceful

#GreenBrigade

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Southsiders are discussing bringing in bubble machines. I wish I was taking the piss but sadly, no.

:eek:

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
With how close the standings are it makes all the home games must wins and they will need something fron one or two on the road.

Looks like there are only singles left for this weekends game against LA and I have guest coming from Scotland. Good thing I got them tickets 10 seats over from my season tickets and at a discount, just by calling the front office in advance instead of the last minute. I would of felt like a heal not being able to get tickets for out of town guests.

Nov 25, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
In other news, caps reserves tied UBC 2-2 tonight in a friendly game (pre-season for UBC) which they were losing with about 15-20 to go and scored 2 late to tie it. Obrien, Demerit, Davidson, Hurtado, Manneh, Watson, and Mattocks all started. You would never have guessed throughout the game that a professional reserves team was playing against a university team.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
In other news, caps reserves tied UBC 2-2 tonight in a friendly game (pre-season for UBC) which they were losing with about 15-20 to go and scored 2 late to tie it. Obrien, Demerit, Davidson, Hurtado, Manneh, Watson, and Mattocks all started. You would never have guessed throughout the game that a professional reserves team was playing against a university team.

Obrien - quality but returning from injury
Demerit - returning from injury, hard tackler not much of a ball on the feet kind of guy but quality
Manneh - younger than most of the UBC players, lots to learn but I like him
Watson - Ive seen him play, but never do anything
Mattocks - wrong sport your a sprinter
Hurtado - wrong sport your a sprinter
Davidson- hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha professional he says, brilliant.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Curious if all the Kenny Miller lovers thought he was good yesterday.......touch of an elephant. I particularly loved the pass he gave right into his teammate's ghoulies. He is SO fcuking bad. And for the record, none of those were hand balls.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Miller: "We've controlled the game in long, long spells. We can still be positive. We deserved to take something from the game today."

Rennie: "I feel like L.A. are probably the best team in MLS. Whether that's the case or not remains to be seen but that's my opinion."

Positive.... Rewind, rewind, rewind.

Chivas beat RedBull today .... Next weeks easy must win just got tougher.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmmm, best in the league? I can only assume he's talking about at the end of last season. What was really disappointing was the fact that LA sat back immediately after the goal. A great idea when there is 88 minutes left. Arena is a tool just like Rennie. :)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This season is starting to resemble last year except there has been no Barry Robson to disrupt things to start the end of season swoon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0