Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 BC Mens Provincial A Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man that Soolsma's a player.
And with a damn good supporting cast.
I thought Cam Hundal and Ryan Dhilllon were fantastic.

West Coast GK with a great first half with his team up 1-nil but at some point it had to give with the relentless pressure by the Hurricanes.

Unlucky MB10 - You guys worked hard all game.

With West Van out on this side, I could see Langley FC going all the way.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man that Soolsma's a player.
And with a damn good supporting cast.
I thought Cam Hundal and Ryan Dhilllon were fantastic.

West Coast GK with a great first half with his team up 1-nil but at some point it had to give with the relentless pressure by the Hurricanes.

Unlucky MB10 - You guys worked hard all game.

With West Van out on this side, I could see Langley FC going all the way.

Thanks.
Tough to take after leading for most of the game even with them having the majority of chances, and like you said our keeper was outstanding. It must of been 1-1 with little more than 15 to go, and it felt like we might actually be able to pull off an upset. However it wasn't to be and once they took the lead our energy levels dropped, and their lethal players took full advantage.

Good side, good group of guys. Be nice to see them go on and win it.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cup is officially wide open. Top seed done.

Inter 3 Peg 2

Peg couldn't deal with Inter's set plays. I think all 3 goals were scored on corners or crosses. Inter loaded up on pasta as a couple players looked very full figured.

Saw a local league president running the line. Had more watches on his arms than he has arms, an untucked jersey, must have been short officials.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually felt KNVB did a great job on the line, made all the right calls. As for the game everytime jacob lensky got the ball he was a different class, may not hustle about but seems to do whatever he wants when he has it and makes all the right decisions. CJ for peg seemed to be carrying peg in the second half as he was the only one able to open the game up for them.

Inter is a very good team and man are they a big squad. A lot of thick body's. My favorite to win this thing.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cup is officially wide open. Top seed done.

Inter 3 Peg 2

Peg couldn't deal with Inter's set plays. I think all 3 goals were scored on corners or crosses. Inter loaded up on pasta as a couple players looked very full figured.

Saw a local league president running the line. Had more watches on his arms than he has arms, an untucked jersey, must have been short officials.
Now, now Gilly, lets not make light... we should focus on the important things... and that's the 172 people who had to die for me to end up with an assignment.

... in Walks' kit.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chile 4 - Richmond 1........final
Habib got the first 3 goals for Chile. He was a beast. Hugo had a great game in net for Chile. he took at least 3 hard knocks from Richmond players, and was in a lot of pain, but still made several fine saves.
Lots of kick and chase in todays game. The Peg Inter game was better soccer, but both games were hotly contested.
A Richmond player got a yellow card in the first half for yapping, then got a second yellow at the 60 minute mark when his team was down 2-1.

Aztec Ruler

Jun 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Busy at the TC 10K, but looking at their web it appears red card to Langley keeper halfway thru 2nd half sealed it in a game not a close as the score indicated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0