Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 Canadian Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agree, boring as shite. But watching a team chase around trying to earn possession also gets old. There has to be a balance.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WFC2 looked fcuking terrible tonight. Waste of time coming out, left in the 75th. More players on the ground than I've ever seen. Mattocks and Hurtado are garbage. Koffie made me want RT as a DP he played so bad. Ref was shiite. Only positive was not waiting in a massive line at half time to take a piss.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I really wish they didn't score... that team didn't deserve ANY rewards with that performance.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know right. fcuking TERRIBLE!!!! what a waste of time. Hurtado missed the net from 15 yards, FIFTEEN!!! im all fired up, again that was so bad.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cascade what do you expect from Hurtado. Youngster got bit of time to pay after two months. It take two three games to get in to grove. My man that is frigen bad soccer. Guys in Edmontons back are big but very slow. White Caps need to take the game to them. Both Mattocks and Hurtado should play as outside mids not as forwards. Both have bat for first touch. Coach was against the wall he head to play some of those kids. This game gave hope to Edmonton but with all the guns four one for Caps next game.
You know miller he likes lumber jacks. He used to play like that.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cascade what do you expect from Hurtado. Youngster got bit of time to pay after two months. It take two three games to get in to grove. My man that is frigen bad soccer. Guys in Edmontons back are big but very slow. White Caps need to take the game to them. Both Mattocks and Hurtado should play as outside mids not as forwards. Both have bat for first touch. Coach was against the wall he head to play some of those kids. This game gave hope to Edmonton but with all the guns four one for Caps next game.
You know miller he likes lumber jacks. He used to play like that.
I expect a player who is classified as a "professional" to hit a target 8 yards wide by 8 feet high from 15 yeards out when he's all alone. It shouldn't matter how many games you get in 2 months, anyone who has played for a good length of time should be able to do that no problem. Score everytime no, but hit the target yes. If he worked on finishing as much as what his haircut or street name was gonna be, maybe he would deserve a spot, until then he can ride some pine.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Barely.

I'm really liking this Parker kid, much better than Dean in my eyes.

Once again, Caps corners are fcuking shoc-king... put someone on the near fcuking post as a target!

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The month of August is going to be brutal. I believe it is 7 games already but they also have champions league games yet to be added. I see a mid season collapse on the horizon.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is more things wrong than a near post guy on the corners. If Caps can not beat Edmonton by more than one goal is clear lack of skill-full passes in third zone and a dam shot, but even more trouble is the back two.
I wish them luck but Bob and his side kick better address it soon. In my opinion way much dancing but not enough direct full out attacking with low passing and hard shots.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When you have 7 corners in a row and each one is cut out at the near post, a start would be to position a guy at the near fcuking post.

They are trying so hard to feed the ball into Waston in the middle of the box which clearly isn't working, even when they do manage to get it up and over the defenders at the near stick.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
WFC2 looked fcuking terrible tonight. Waste of time coming out, left in the 75th. More players on the ground than I've ever seen. Mattocks and Hurtado are garbage. Koffie made me want RT as a DP he played so bad. Ref was shiite. Only positive was not waiting in a massive line at half time to take a piss.

Very fair, Koffie out there for the first time in ages, with WFC2 teammates he probably never trains with, and you dump on him for his performance. Quality...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mtkb...we know about your unhealthy man-crush of Koffie, but honestly, he was piss poor most of that game and not looking ready to play. The pass back to the middle was maybe ill advised, given the poachers sitting there waiting, but it wasn't a bad ball, and he had time to handle it. Sure he was rusty, but that was a real brain fart.

That all said, we got by Edmonton, and Koffie has been re-integrated back into the picture, and hopefully the rust has shaken off his boots. A fit and engaged Koffie is good for this team, and just at a point in time they will need him sharp.

You also have to like the persistence he showed on his goal. Not a total shite show, overall...and you have to like seeing Laba get that winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0