Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

7 a side tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
:D
Our "game" worked well in two wins over your Strikers this year !!! Good Luck in the Cup and don't play like you did against Bradner (last x I saw you guys play) or Mission will run you guys off the park !!!:D

I hope we don't either, are you guys the secret new team?

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
played one hell of a tournament with the div 1 teams. went undefeated :D...tied acbc so we were tied on points...only to be told that they solve tie breakers by gf in stead of a goal difference...they had a few more than us...really sad how the 4 "top" teams were all in the same group "randomly"...our top striker scored two beauties against acbc and i got the other:D...

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was a great day of soccer...sorry drunken soccer. We won are first game 3-1 and it looked on the up and up. Until we had an hour break between games and decided to get trashed. Water bottles with Red Bull and vodka ,what a smart plan. We tied the Nomads 1-1 and yes you can now call us WestPost. Dominatedthe over played and under manned Nomads but like the rest of our season couldn't score for the life of us. Went into the last game needing a win to advance but again between games drank even more. We tied Players Utd. 1-1 with a late goal, tournament over for us. It was a blast and a new annual event for us(unless we make the final.LOL)

Too bad the sun didn't come out we would have seen some more people.

WestCoast...What??? We should have won MVD. most valuable drunks.

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Glad the fvsl brought back the 7's!!! it was a fun day....cold but fun. Hey ghouse next year i here that Brazil is bringing there best 7's players....so you better start stacking!!!!

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought this tourney was fun except I wish more teams would get involved. The tourney itself is garbage, and we won, but it was mostly just to have a kick-along. Played a few games, most of the goals scored against me deflected off my own team or was a pk, but I'm going in for an mri this week as I may be done for the spring/summer.

BTW, good seeing a lot of the boys out from other teams in our league or should I say ex-league!

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
...most of the goals scored against me deflected off my own team or was a pk

we scored 3 against you and they were all nice, specially the one i scored :D i just came off the side snuck in behind your D and was all alone went by you and buried it :wa: ....but i think the first one was the best when our guy skinned your last man and curled it by the fingertips of a fully stretched odog :cool:

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
why does a premier team even enter this competition...it just takes the fun away from everyone else...really ghouse think about it...once you noticed no premier teams taking place nor any higher ranked D1 teams why would you still go on with it...ghouse do you guys plan on defending your title next year again

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha what class!!! A premier team beats a div 3 team and then says they suck!!!

Their are until next year a div 1 team and in all fairness this was suppose to be a 7 aside tourney with two seperate draws a div1/prem and a div2/3/u21 but not many teams wanted to play so they had to combine everyone who applied

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i see what you're getting at their franchise, but after the premier (sorry, div 1, as if that makes it any better) team beats the div 3 team they don't need to go rubbing it in and belittling the efforts of said div 3 team. did i mention div 3 team? being trash-talked by premier (sorry, div 1) team, yup, that happened. and couldn't it be said that if acbc didn't "suck", they would have been playing at 1:00 and 3:00pm in the knight and pak cup finals? hmmmmm.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously, you can't bitch about a Premier team entering this tourny? If you are so offended by them not backing out then why wouldn't you have backed out as you knew they had entered? Bitch...Bitch...Bitch!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was easy money. I found it funny to watch their semi final game, everyone was making indivdual efforts, being cheeky to score. The goalie was so pissed off he sub himself out of the game early.

Hey Walls did you like the 35 yard blast I put by your keeper 10 secs after you scored;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0