Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BC Provincial Cup Masters: The Final

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: BC Provincial Cup Masters: Quarter Finals

SirM:)

we here in the FVSL Masters are a very happy bunch! :) We try to enjoy life, play fitba, and smile all the time....posting "the smile icons" is an art we have perfected and use as part of our everyday piss take:wa: ...you must admit...we have mastered the art:p

as for the up coming match up against PA....well, I'm looking foward to getting into a tango with popbitch and his entourage;) to the tune of pussy cat dolls song "don't Ya wish your girlfriend was hot like me???":D

:bronco: :wa: popbitchAND5btdancingONthePITCH

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

:wa: How do you dance with those boig toes of yours?:wa:

Good luck on the weekend!

Cheers!

sarge

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Good for you Scotty no excuses! As for the Victoria team. Relax. You have won one game. We'll see you guys in Surrey...Watch out for them BTW. After all, they were VMSL league champs this year.

My pics:
Columbus(although I hate to admit it)
both Surrey teams
WFC

SCK,

You pick us to win and they say you hate to admit it..........explain?

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

It must be a Sicilian vs. Florentine thing. I have seen fistfights off commercial drive in the bocce pits over similar disputes of whose mother makes the best rissoto.

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

You tell him Sarge, c'mon STD I mean SCK....... explain!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Nice night out in the confines of Newton Park tonight.

Twenty players showed up for training??????

The boys were very sharp tonight and things got a little spirited both on and off the training pitch!

I hope we bring the same intensity to the field on Saturday................

A little guest speaker told the boys to...."Make it Happen".......

This is the best time of the year and i told the boys to just enjoy it and go out and have fun!

We are one of the bottom ranked teams here, and we are just happy to be here.............

Good luck boys..............

sarge

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Nice night out in the confines of Newton Park tonight.

Twenty players showed up for training??????

The boys were very sharp tonight and things got a little spirited both on and off the training pitch!

Coach,

Newton Park? Are you sure it wasn't Adanac Park. It sounds just like our training session last night?

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sarge you were on fire last night. Those farmers from the island better have there A game Sunday.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sarge,

You better be careful or Tee will get jealous the way Hose seems to be following and fawning over you.

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Regs,
Sarge was talking about the wicked meg he was going to put through those broken Down I mean broken down posts of yours.ehhehehehehheeh

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hose...Sarge...just a friendly observation or advice..YOU guys better have your A game going...cause from what I saw of your island opponents last week..they are not going to lay down easy...they have something to prove upon from last year when Surrey Rangers drubbed them 5-2...I know it's the friendly confines of Adanac Park..just don't want to see another VMSL team go down in...flames?(such as ourselves)

Cheers!

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Regs...Balls and the rest of the red machine (notice I didn't use the word "big")....good luck on the weekend.

Cheers!

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thanks for the heads up Scotty.
It will be a tough game but our guys will be ready for the challenge. Our younger guys will need to step it up this week. Columbus is ready for the battle. BRING IT ON

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Just starting to realize life goes on...doesn't matter if you win or lose..okay it does...but truly..it does go on..and what the hell..there's always next year...oops..wifey's unhappy again...after all..we're only getting younger...right??

Cheers!

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Victoria boys have been quiet - must be out on the logging roads - or in the butcher shop .... Sir M did you get an invite to the BRM wives brunch they are hosting on Sunday ?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

:( Taxman:

No, I am afraid not, and am not at all happy about it. Actually I don't care though...

On another note, the Audi unfortunately will not be heading out to NAP this Saturday, instead up to Furry Creek (thanks to Peter and Freddy's side) for a 1210 time with Eagles, Dickens and SteveMac:eek: , as I could use the money: the Mrs' twice a week "spa" treatments aren't cheap. So, staff correspondents will be acting in my stead out in Newton. We actually were looking to debut the revolutionary Rangerforevercam for Saturday's big match. It seems though, that last night a certain correspondent, celebrating the Rangers' "Make it Happen" 20 person very sharp and a little spirited on and off the training pitch session of a couple of evenings ago, decided to, in direct contrast to SMEPR risk management policy, grant the request of my personal favourite goaltender to make some sort of weirdly erotic video of his trip to Tony Roma's.

And now there is barbeque sauce in the circuitry of the Rangerforevercam, and, much like Mrs. Sir M, it doesn't work. Staff technicians are working 24/7 to get this sorted out. No promises though.

As far as being snubbed by the wives (as if Sir M isn't used to that) I may be making a sojourn out to Adanac instead, (I don't even care that I'm not invited to brunch...seriously) on Sunday. You can walk there from the estate, depending on traffic, in just under two hours.

PS: Sir M has feelings too you know ladies.

Unclewest

Apr 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hi Taxman

The reason we have been so quiet this week is we had our anual hunting trip in the bush. Got some nice wee squirrels for the halftime BBQ..Someone shot our big forward by mistake. We will still play him on Sunday so watch out for him limping a wee bit...

How is the golf game..

Still have not figured out how to put smiles on this thing.

Unclewest

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0