Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BC Provincial Cup Masters: The Final

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: BC Provincial Cup Masters: Quarter Finals

Westside 0 - Aldergrove 1.
This was Westside's to win, but we just couldn't finish. We held the play most of the game, had a number of chances to put it away, one especially where their keeper made a great save. But, in the 89th and a half minute, the scored a free header off a corner kick - we are still wondring who the hell was supposed to mark this guy. We didn't play especially well, and they finished when we were thinking of overtime. They had nothing special, kick and run up through the middle. Hard in team indeed. I don't think I saw too many of them on their feet when there was a challenge. Good win Aldergrove. Good luck.

Breaking out the golf clubs as we speak. See you boys next season.

Freddy.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rangers 3 PAU 2 OT.

As usual another good battle with a very gritty PAU team today.

We went up 1..............They tied it just before half on a corner.

We go up 2-1 and they were awarded a P K on Baily. Bang 2-2

The game is now in OT and headed to P K'S........P A U change the keeper and on a very strange play we score the winner...

The ball got played toward the top of the 18 yard box, the keeper called for it with knowone around except his two defenders.......The ball bobbles around and some how goes into the PAU net???

I actually felt bad for the PAU boys who battled so hard all game long!

We now get a very confident Aldergrove team who got the job done today!

Well done boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Two Valley teams into the final four!!!!!!!!!!!

One of us is getting to the final!

Good luck to Surrey U who are on the Island on Sunday.I hope it goes well boys.........Good Luck.

Oh yeah.......We played the last 30 minutes with 10 men to a rather silly Red Card.

Winning Ugly...........But still winning and playing!!!!

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Unclewest...let me help you...when posting..hit the go advanced tab...then just pick icons at will...enjoy! :bronco: By the way...golf game is the shirts...although it was the first one of many to come this spring/summer..

Cheers!:D :D

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well done Coach...Freddy...wha.....know how you feel...golf anyone?

Cheers!

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rangers 3 PAU 2 OT.

The ball got played toward the top of the 18 yard box, the keeper called for it with knowone around except his two defenders.......The ball bobbles around and some how goes into the PAU net???

Sounds like a match fixing scandel in the masters division....were there any suspicious looking Italians on the sidelines?

forgetaboutit,
Z

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hi Taxman

The reason we have been so quiet this week is we had our anual hunting trip in the bush. Got some nice wee squirrels for the halftime BBQ..Someone shot our big forward by mistake. We will still play him on Sunday so watch out for him limping a wee bit...

How is the golf game..

Still have not figured out how to put smiles on this thing.

Unclewest

Ask a 5th grader ....

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Columbus 5 Uvic 1 ..........with about 5 minutes to go when i left.

Well done Columbus.......You boys played very well at times today and scored on some very nice finishes.

Nice Stuff!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

It finished that way, I think Kolbow had 3 or 4 goals today. To be fair to Victoria, the game was actually pretty close for the first 15 or 20, with both teams getting chances, but when the home team scored, the visitors began to come unravelled it seemed. They switched it appeared to some sort of lets not play a left back formation, while Sal and then his replacement after he had to leave the game after (Sir M did not see this, just the aftermath) being elbowed, or I don't know hit in the head somehow by a UVic player on the 3rd, 4th or 5th Columbus goal. The UVic player got a yellow for it anyway from Maurizio, it was behind the play. But whatever UVic Alum was doing was not working, they were really torn apart down the right side.

UVic today it seemed did not have enough players: they had 7 or 8 good players, but they were substituting in coaches etc in the second half (that is just wrong), and their # 23 had a few problems it seemed. I only saw one or two guys on the sidelines, and the guy with the tan wanted no part of playing it appeared.

It looks like Columbus came out of this one relatively healthy.

SMEPR central is getting cell phone calls from Adanac as we speak as to the Columbus-Clan "A" vs Cowichan result. Any news from any correspondents?

vicman

Apr 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Surrey U 3 - Vic West 1. Never in doubt really. Vic West tied it early 2nd half and SU scored about 5 minutes later. 3rd goal was a bit of a nightmare for the VW left back. SU made it harder than it needed to be. I've seen them play better.

Apparently Uvic went over with only 13 players, strange considering they have about 30 players on their roster. I guess they will have to poach even more players from other teams next year. ****in disgrace.

Mr. Rempa

Jul 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well the semi final are:

Columbus - Surrey United

Aldergrove - Surrey F.C.

Rumour is that the semifinal will be played at Newton or somewhere in the Fraser Valley (this according to a very reliable ASS)

Good luck to all

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Futbol....couldn't keep the temper in check? Now you can't play next week? tsk tsk...anger management courses are available you know...I believe Capt.Morgan runs it...:knvb:

Cheers!

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

No temper Scotty, just a hard tackle from the side. A yellow at worse but our female official decided to show the straight red. I believe I might have to talk to the Capt tonight.

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Columbus 5 Uvic 1 ..........with about 5 minutes to go when i left.

Well done Columbus.......You boys played very well at times today and scored on some very nice finishes.

Nice Stuff!

How would you know, you only seen the fifth goal?:D And the Uvic one of course!

Good luck to all!

pandabear

Apr 30, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

what did isay last week columbus will cruz to be the daryll hugges champion any body want to put money on it they will get the silver soccer ball there is 2 trophies out there one with asiler cup and one with a silver and black soccer ball on it good work car litz east end sting:wa::knvb::bronco::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::bronco::bronco::bronco::bronco::bronco::bronco::bronco::bronco::bronco::bronco::bronco::bronco::bronco::bronco::bronco::bronco::bronco::bronco::):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Too much Grappa.
Interesting too see Aldergrove advance.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

How would you know, you only seen the fifth goal?:D

Up on the grassy knoll all game, save for the first 5 or 10 minutes. You left early it appeared. CJ dropped by to offer some much appreciated insight into the no left back formation employed this day by Vic Alum. Dickens and JAGS also dropped by, but it was not appreciated to be honest, and it cannot be described as much as insightful as annoying.

Dexter was on fire.

Good job today by Columbus.

In any event, there are four sides left: Surrey Utd, Columbus, SFC Rangers, and Aldergrove. Staff are busy crunching numbers, but, much like Cside at this time on a Sunday evening, are really struggling with keeping focus. So, as a reflection of the new SMEPR customer service policy, I will throw it out there: how should these four teams be ranked (1 through 4):

Aldergrove United (FVSL)
Columbus F.C. (VMSL)
Surrey F.C. Rangers ((FVSL)
Surrey United (VMSL)

Your thoughts and input are important...!

Seriously.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

My thoughts:

SU over Columbus(I think Regs has been working hard at training)

The Other Surrey Team over Aldergrove(their luck will run out)

An All Surrey Final on the Island! Figure that one out.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0