Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best & Worst on-pitch slags

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
snozer

A few years back we were playing the firemen, Sal was playing for them at the time, One of our lads was takin the piss all day and he wasn''t enjoying the roasts from the sidelines.
Sal after getting a fair bit of abuse from our sidelines come up with this gem " hey I bet you can't even get into the Roxy on a saturday night"

Later in the game he gets called offside on a very close call, right next to the sidelines. Of course he goes ape shite, screaming and yelling at the ref, when the shout comes from the bench. " hey conzo shut up you were offside by a nose" classic.:p

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Great one Stew

Originally posted by Ballbaby
Well done Stew. That was funny and I think I'll use that line with a Greek accent at training. But I'll have to meg someone first. Aves is pretty game. :p

I'm still waiting Ballbaby...missed you at training tonight ya tosser.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cainy

" hey conzo shut up you were offside by a nose"
I'm sure you meant "Gonzo":rolleyes: (I guess you're still shattered in wake of losing to the Germans)!!!:eek:

GuinnesswindingupaSUlad!!!;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two I've used with regular success, even here on TTP:

1. If your mother were a buck cheaper, I'd be your father (to be used on young punks).

2.How did you crawl out of the abortion pail?

Classics, worth repeating. :D

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm still waiting Ballbaby...missed you at training tonight ya tosser.

It's nice to see you are keeping up Aves. I made that post a couple of months ago. Surely, I must have put the ball through your legs since then. If I haven't, I apologize. ;) Also, your head doesn't remind me of a cabbage but more like a beet.

By the way, I didn't miss you at training last night, and quit talking to me like I'm one of your students.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balls

Oh I get it now...when people refer to you as a yo-yo on the park what they really mean to say is "watch the way that hairy man keeps the ball on a string.":p
My guess is you've been working on that Spank the ballbaby trick for too long.:D

Condolences for Saturday.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0