Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bradner Cup Bradner Cup 2010/11

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
to bad poco
what was the problem? the TURF?
or maybe to much time played by certain individuals
oliver vlek propably could of helped up front........no wait he is a right full back now:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
oh shite hes now a div 1 player now ,I would take ollly over yoda any day,I guess yoda drinks more pints:bronco:
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

yoda:p

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid, I know no-one from the Castilians will bite on this...so I will.

From early December until they got knocked out of the BC's in the quarter finals last season, the Castilians gave up 0 goals. That's zero, as in na-da. Zilch. Zippo. You know, the number of wins you had after six weeks this year.;) That's a run of more than 10 games without allowing a goal, including winning the FVSL Masters Cup along the way. Even the game they lost in the provincials went scoreless through 120 minutes before Columbus finally won a game they didn't deserve in PK's. And all of that with Yoda playing 90 minutes (or very close to it) each week at right back.

Yeah...you're right Sid...he must really suck.:rolleyes:

JTL, please don't take this as poaching, but Yoda can play on my team any time.:D

Thekid

Nov 15, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey I've got a quick question for Ian from the PM Gunners, How does it feel to talk a lot of smack and when the guy answers the call you run into the change room? Just wondering if you're asking Santa for a pair this Christmas? He doesn't have to answer, any of his teammates are free to do so on his behalf.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise, I do not want to lose anymore beer :D I will not channel my inner Pete Rose and only bet on my own games.

Even though I'm not from the PM Gunners, or named Ian, here's what I want for Christmas: Abby to lose their internet connection. They've had like 3 posts on here, all of them are whiny to all hell, make my eyes bleed, or trying to set up a fight. Really? Let me guess, you're between 18-22 and still live at home? :D

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haha are you that POS that was trying to mix things up all game, challenging people to "gang fights" cause thats how "you guys do it". Kudos on "answering the call" after the game was over, and you guys had lost. You're right he should have taken the red card and beat the shite out of you, or he could have walked into the change room and stay eligible for the next round, that you aren't a part of. Have fun in div 3 next season, or if you get lucky and win your division, div 2.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey I've got a quick question for Ian from the PM Gunners, How does it feel to talk a lot of smack and when the guy answers the call you run into the change room? Just wondering if you're asking Santa for a pair this Christmas? He doesn't have to answer, any of his teammates are free to do so on his behalf.

With the recent precident setting sentences, Possibly the judge would see this as a hate crime?

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our Club has offered to host both the Semi's and Finals at Newton. The games would be played at the new Newton Stadium turf (semi's back to back) and we offered our Clubhouse + changerooms to the FVSL for the "events".

Just waiting to hear back about the idea

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our Club has offered to host both the Semi's and Finals at Newton. The games would be played at the new Newton Stadium turf (semi's back to back) and we offered our Clubhouse + changerooms to the FVSL for the "events".

Well your semi's in Maple Ridge sir

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

What's on the Rangers menu for the potential event?

I remember a delicious gyro/chicken pita after coming out on the bad side of a "guaranteed win night" one year..

JunctionKing

Sep 28, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haha are you that POS that was trying to mix things up all game, challenging people to "gang fights" cause thats how "you guys do it". Kudos on "answering the call" after the game was over, and you guys had lost. You're right he should have taken the red card and beat the shite out of you, or he could have walked into the change room and stay eligible for the next round, that you aren't a part of. Have fun in div 3 next season, or if you get lucky and win your division, div 2.

Hahaha. Nice Dutch. Verbal beat down.

JunctionKing

Sep 28, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
PS thekid. Do you guys take off your mittens before you fight? Do yourselves a favor and never wear those again. It's mens league now.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid, I know no-one from the Castilians will bite on this...so I will.

From early December until they got knocked out of the BC's in the quarter finals last season, the Castilians gave up 0 goals. That's zero, as in na-da. Zilch. Zippo. You know, the number of wins you had after six weeks this year.;) That's a run of more than 10 games without allowing a goal, including winning the FVSL Masters Cup along the way. Even the game they lost in the provincials went scoreless through 120 minutes before Columbus finally won a game they didn't deserve in PK's. And all of that with Yoda playing 90 minutes (or very close to it) each week at right back.

Yeah...you're right Sid...he must really suck.:rolleyes:

JTL, please don't take this as poaching, but Yoda can play on my team any time.:D
My point was ,I would take oliver vlek over him anyday,who would u have on ur team first?well you have him....I guess

sid:bronco:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

yoda:p

Sorry. Yes i do drink more pints

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just back in town today and congrats to the Rangers on moving on.
The Castillians are a great team as well and no slouches to knock out.
It would have been a nice geriatric final had they met in the end. :cool:

Kudos to my ex-mates especially the Stoned Wall who did his job, again.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0