Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bradner Cup Bradner Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can you change your name from peg leg to Dumb Shyt, please?

4-5 mini breakaways are worse than shots. 2-2 then 4-3 with a late one to make it 5-3 is kinda close.

Okay, I like it-- more effective. Their breaks were from our guys basically whiffing the ball and the ball proceeded through, we are after all only div.2, and those gaffs happen often. If you face us, that would be the game plan, shoot the ball right at us in the backline and we will then lay off a beauty pass to a streaking forward.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bradner cup 1/4 as follows:

Langley dynamo v Sfc coyotes
Poco castillians/Pomo gunners v pa dragons
Poco revolution v pa alumni/lufc young guns
Ndsc rangers v nc blues/ fv red devils

Lovers

Jan 31, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can you change your name from peg leg to Dumb Shyt, please?

4-5 mini breakaways are worse than shots. 2-2 then 4-3 with a late one to make it 5-3 is kinda close.

Abby was just playing their back up players, and rotated no more than two starters on the field at once. Coach rested starters as other players who havent played all year got a full game in. It is no excuss as we didnt play good enough win especially me. I m sure next year will be a bit different with Abby full compliment of players. Good luck Dynamo in the next round

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby was just playing their back up players, and rotated no more than two starters on the field at once. Coach rested starters as other players who havent played all year got a full game in. It is no excuss as we didnt play good enough win especially me. I m sure next year will be a bit different with Abby full compliment of players. Good luck Dynamo in the next round

Dynamo only used their B squad and a few call ups for the game.
Good luck next season Abby

Hurricane09

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
so Ratvay was in net?

hi Adam.

Adam was in net. And our other keeper (Brian) played forward. Even Hoff, another defensemen spent some time up front. We only had 1 sub due to injuries.

We gave our "A" team a day off, as we knew we would win anyways and were busy preparing/watching tape for what the coyotes starting 11 will be based off of their 32 player roster.

Lovers

Jan 31, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo only used their B squad and a few call ups for the game.
Good luck next season Abby

Confused then bucko. Why did Dynamo then ask to get the game changed from the original Saturday time slot to Sunday so they could have there full team. So then wanted to use callups and their b squad??really come on.

Also they didnt even have the decency to phone our coach but instead got an outsider that knew our coach/team to convince him to change the game so they could have their full team.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

I wish Inter were still in, i really wanted to play the Red Devils at some point :(

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Adam was in net. And our other keeper (Brian) played forward. Even Hoff, another defensemen spent some time up front. We only had 1 sub due to injuries.We gave our "A" team a day off, as we knew we would win anyways and were busy preparing/watching tape for what the coyotes starting 11 will be based off of their 32 player roster.

Our starting XI could be something one week and something different the next week when you have that many guys you never know...

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 5- Abby 3

Game wasn't has close as the score, we got up 2-0 and they really didn't touch the ball. Abby proceeded to get frustrated and they started running our keeper a few times, lucky not to be shown red, and that threw us off. No excuse but we got dragged into the mud, they tie up the game 2-2. We compose ourselves go up 4-2, I give them a PK 4-3, then we get one late for 5-3.

Wierd game, they had NO shots on us--NONE- but 4-5 mini breakaways on nice through balls/defense miscues. They push alot of guys up and don't like playing d. If this is their team, will struggle in div.2.

No shots but 3 goals? what your keepers save percentage on that. LOL

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Confused then bucko. Why did Dynamo then ask to get the game changed from the original Saturday time slot to Sunday so they could have there full team. So then wanted to use callups and their b squad??really come on.

Also they didnt even have the decency to phone our coach but instead got an outsider that knew our coach/team to convince him to change the game so they could have their full team.

Hey! Dynamo fcuking rule! Love that with your mouth bucko

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bradner cup 1/4 as follows:

Thanks Jimmy. Where'd you find it?
And does winner of first play winner of second and winners of other two play?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Jimmy. Where'd you find it?
And does winner of first play winner of second and winners of other two play?
Could be an all master final ,Castillions v rangers,then play Bradner @ 12 , take a break have a beer ,play master Cup @ 3:)
Samedaytwocups

Jtl & futbol can start a tread 2 guys one cup:)

Sid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0