Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2002/03

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big away goal ......

Full time at the Santiago Bernebéu today as Madrid knocked off Juventus 2-1 in the first leg.

Ronaldo (23)
Carlos (73)

Trezeguet (45)

Should be a cracker in the 2nd leg next week ........

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good result?

How do you figure?

Inter must now win next game to advance. ANy tie score, other than 0-0, Milan advances.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brutal ........

Zenga,

My condolences ....... Something definitely wrong about losing a European Cup Semi-Final on the away goals rule. Absolute rubbish ..........

walksisstillbitteraboutlastyear :mad:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Brutal ........

Originally posted by Walks
Zenga,

My condolences ....... Something definitely wrong about losing a European Cup Semi-Final on the away goals rule. Absolute rubbish ..........

walksisstillbitteraboutlastyear :mad:

ESPECIALLY when both teams are at Home~!

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh well, I said from the beginning AC will win the Champions League, but still very bitter.

My dad is an AC supporter so Ill have to hear it tonight.

FUKC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ancelotti voices support for under-fire Cuper

MILAN, Italy, May 13 (AFP) - AC Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti said he hoped his opposite number Hector Cuper would not lose his job following Inter Milan´s Champions League semi-final defeat at the hands of their city rivals on Tuesday.

Milan, the away team in the second leg tie, went through to their ninth final on the away goals rule after the second leg ended in a 1-1 draw. The first leg, also at their shared San Siro, was goalless.

"I´m happy to be in the final, but I´m also angry. The eve of the match was a cruel play between me and Cuper," he said, referring to press speculation that the loser would get the sack.

"It should have been a party for Milan, but turned into something else. This makes me unhappy because I love football.

"Now Cuper is in a dangerous situation and that saddens me becauuse he has done a fantastic job by taking Inter into the last four.

"They could have gone to the final and it would have been me in trouble."

For his part Cuper, who guided Valencia to two Champions League finals and previously Real Mallorca to the last Cup Winners Cup final, said he could take the pressure placed on him by all the rumours swirling around.

"As far as my future is concerned I think coaches should be able to handle the pressure, and that press speculation is part of that," the Argentine said.

"All I can say is that I will carry on doing my maximum for Inter Milan," he added.

Andriy Shevchenko netted the all-important away goal in first-half stoppage-time, taking advantage of some weak Inter defending to score from close range with his right foot.

Second-half substitute Obafemi Martins gave Inter hope when he cashed in on Alessandro Costacurta´s error to slide home with seven minutes to go.

But a late Inter onslaught failed to produce a winner with Milan goalkeeper Christian Abbiati´s stunning save denying Mohammed Kallon in the closing stages.

Milan will now meet either Italian rivals Juventus or holders Real Madrid in the final at Manchester United´s stadium on May 28.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
AC Milan vs Juve

May 28th.....

Zenga, no comments?

I like the way AC is playing as well. Withouth Nedved, Juve will be missing some attack.

Rivaldo still has not played much.....trouble in paradise!

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All wop final!!!!!!

FUKC off Real!!!!!!!!!!

I hate Real even more than Milan. So next year they are going to buy Buffon, Del Piero and Trezeguet, fukc em I say!!!!!!!!!!!

Bitter that Inter is out but happy to see that cnut Ronaldo out!!!!!

And to all the assholes on here saying Italian football was shite(you know who you are) stick it in your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0