Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2002/03

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking cnut ......

Ronaldo with an absolute screamer to get his hat trick and put Madrid up 3-2.

The Champions League dream is over for Walks and Man United ........... fcuk .......... where's my bottle ...........

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks

You may know why the hell did ferguson sub beckham in now and even at that take out veron. No idea what kind of move that was unless veron isn't 100%.

Why not give your team some confidence and take out wes brown and play an attacking style.

Cheers
JB

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't know what Fergie was thinking

J_B,

Still don't know why Fergie didn't start Becks. I mean how can you not ??!! Very, very dodgy decision in my book ........

Veron - love the guy but he hasn't played since March 5th . He fcuked his knee against Leeds and has been battling to get fit. Fair enough starting him but I would've swapped Butt for Becks anyday ........ gives you more attacking options.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And further ..........

And of course as I hit Submit Reply, Becks curls one into the top corner ..........

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks

I agree totally, becuase they have had good pressure going forward but they just can't defend as a team very well at all.

And look at that beckham scores another craker that should be
4-3 if soljarer(sp?) would have kept his eyes open on the free header.

3-3 for those who care!!!!

Cheers
JB

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cracker by Becks this guy is AMAZING!!!!!!

Bend it like Beckham!!!!

The Madrid defence is not looking so strong as well. Juve will have their way if the Real defence plays like this.

Great game to watch. Awesome atmosphere in The Theatre of Dreams still singing and chanting during the whole match.

Football at its best today.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the hell is going on here, shite this could turn out be like the game with Man U and Baryen.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unbelievable ..........

What a game today ........ an absolute screamer.

Casillas has saved their ass today, he's been brilliant. Ronaldo and him shared man of the match. Cnuts .......

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SemiFinals

Milan scored in the 90th min to go through. Cracker between Real/United but Real goes through.

So this sets up:

Inter Milan v AC Milan

Juve v Real Madrid

Cdk three wop teams in the semis not bad eh|!!!!!!!!!!!!

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not bad since two of those three teams have Croats playing on them. It's the only thing keeping me interested in the Champions League with the Canucks on fire of late....

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man Yoo.........

Big Ron Atkinson spent some time putting his trousers back on and a few minutes away from fellating Clive Tilsley on ITV last night to tell us that when Ronaldo was a boy he couldnt wait to move away from Brazil.

He left Rio three times last night...........

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Igor Tudor did a fine job of making sure the Juve bench wasn't stolen during the Barca game.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Igor has been recovering from an ankle injury for the past 2 years... They still called on him to put help put Barca away at the end of the game...
Expect him to start in the next game.

Darkmeat,

About time you figured out how post on TTP.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0