Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2007/2008

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-1

Sadly I'm only listening. Full marks to AM1040 for airing the game though.

It's sounds like Ronaldo is falling down a lot more than Drogba. A bit surprising to me.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr "MVP" missed his PK.

But Terry did too, he must be absolutely gutted.

Poor Chelski is the bridesmaid in Carling Cup, BPL, and Champs League.

Time for Roman to sack Grant and all his players...

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
In my humble opinion, these teams were very closely matched. But in the end, the difference was Drogba is a major headcase since Mourinho left. Further, Sir Alex (which of course should be expeceted) outcoached Grant: to put another headcase (Anelka) on ahead of Shevchenko was a mistake. Both shortcomings were exposed at the end. Great game (at least after 45 minutes) to watch though.

In the final analysis it was an ex-Ajax player that decided it. :)

PS: Chelsea need a new skipper.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If he joins there what will happen to Arjen Robben, Wesley Sneijder, or Gonzalo Higuain?

I know he is better than any of them, but seriously, why???

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to Man United supporters on the site..........winning the biggest Club trophy is a great accomplishment. There aren't a lot of teams who have won it over the years...............Now, who was the first 'British' team to win it? ;) :D

Seriously though, I didn't see the game but I'm glad ManU won over Chelsea.

NOW, COME ON CELTIC...........:)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sorry but the thing that sticks out today about that fanny, Ronaldo, was his theatrics in the center circle after United had just won the CL. GIRFUY selfish bastard. I watched a lad in the U-15 Coastal Cup final do the same thing......he missed his penalty.......team went on to win and he cried his eyes out at the center circle while his team was celebrating. If I was his father, I would have give him a good wallop....fcuking embarrassing and Ronaldo was no different today........

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Totally agree CS! He acts like hes 10, all the talent in the world but what a baby. Another example is when he fouled Zambrotta in the semi and the ref called it against him he stopped and crossed his arms as if his mother wouldnt but him a toy.

Althought United won in the end, Im glad Cech stuffed him on his start stop peno.

Vinny

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
just ****ing gutted. after the first half it really was Chelsea's match (and you Utd supporters should agree) apart from Giggs' miss, Chelsea looked much more the threat. JT missing that pk was pretty much fukcing devastating. That moment pretty much summed up the season for any Chelsea supporter. You need a bit of luck in these matches and it very surely was not in favour of the Blues tonight.

well done to Utd, an impressive season

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You need a bit of luck in these matches and it very surely was not in favour of the Blues tonight.

What was your first goal then:confused: An Essien 35yrd shot that takes 2 deflections and lands at Lampards feet 8yrds out against run of play..FFS

Chelsea were unlucky on two occassions. 1 crossbar-Lampard, and 1 upright-diving cnut. Tevez should clearly have had 2, and how Terry was able to head Giggs shot wide was incredible. So, were we really lucky?

Chelsea had a better 2nd half, but you can thank Cech and Terry for it even going to penos.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0