Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2007/2008

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why does Mr. MVP fall down at the slightest hint of contact and flail his arms up and down to the ref, while Rooney could run into a brick wall at full speed and remain standing?:cool:

Duh, MVP is so much lighter it doesn't take much to knock him over whereas Rooney is built from 2 400 lbs. parents :)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why does Mr. MVP fall down at the slightest hint of contact and flail his arms up and down to the ref, while Rooney could run into a brick wall at full speed and remain standing?:cool:

Some falls were a tad weak but others he was blatinly(sp) taking down and the ref did nothing....

Anyways he is only 7 goals away from the prem scoring record, he will get the golden boot as well as the fifa player of the year, English prem title.....the only thing left is Champion's league title

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some falls were a tad weak but others he was blatinly(sp) taking down and the ref did nothing....

Anyways he is only 7 goals away from the prem scoring record, he will get the golden boot as well as the fifa player of the year, English prem title.....the only thing left is Champion's league title
He did draw two yellows, so the ref did do something. He is a fantastic talent, and I can almost do with all the diving:rolleyes:, but what drives me crazy is the throwing arms up in the air and whining to the ref, just play on, if the ref calls it, great, if not, play on:(

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is exactly why "Mr. MVP" gets no respect from us traditionalists. Despite the obvious talent, wheels to burn, and pretty boy looks, he ruins it for us with the flopping and flailing. If you're going to try to sell it, learn how to sell convincingly, and stop making an arse of yourself.:mad: Otherwise, if you really want to be respected as a great talent, play through the fouls instead of to them. Cabeça de merda....:mad:

However, we all know that nothing will happen until there is a way to give officials some teeth in dealing with simulation...:rolleyes:

Trece

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is exactly why "Mr. MVP" gets no respect from us traditionalists. Despite the obvious talent, wheels to burn, and pretty boy looks, he ruins it for us with the flopping and flailing. If you're going to try to sell it, learn how to sell convincingly, and stop making an arse of yourself.:mad: Otherwise, if you really want to be respected as a great talent, play through the fouls instead of to them. Cabeça de merda....:mad:

However, we all know that nothing will happen until there is a way to give officials some teeth in dealing with simulation...:rolleyes:

Trece

Note to self everyone flops, Beckham, Kaka, Italy, Ronaldino to name a few.

Thats European soccer man.

Ronaldo is the best player in the world this year, not many guys would have layed their body for the header he scored yesterday.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Note to self...

Hey genius:

The last time I checked, Scandinavia, the British Isles, Germany, and a couple dozen other countries were still part of Europe. I don't see the Cristiano Flop as integral to the game there, as I'm sure most European fans don't either.

That's not European soccer, man.

I also won't comment further on your idol's propensity to berate officials who don't buy his histrionics because that would imply some fallibility on his part, and we don't want you to be disillusioned, do we? That's okay; you can still go watch wrestling.

Ronaldo is the most offensively prolific player on a high-profile European based team this season. Is he the best in the world? I doubt it, but what do I know? I haven't layed my body for a header lately; the neurologist told me I wasn't supposed to do that any more...:rolleyes:

Breathlessly awaiting your future erudite replies,

Trece

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr MVP wants to show you the goal of the year

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-mojjOoyvg]YouTube - C. Ronaldo Best Goal ! Manchester United 4 - 0 Aston Villa[/ame]

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just back from my jaunt across the pond ........ caught the United / Roma Champions League 1/4 Final and have uploaded some pics. Also in there, are the United / Arsenal & Derby / Villa games :

Pictures are back to front but you'll all sort it out :D

TTP Multimedia Gallery II

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Follow Follow Follow 'cause United are going to Moscow !!!!

Fcuking brilliant !!!!!!!!!!!! Finally, a Champions League final for the club after a long, long wait ....... seems like a helluva' long way to go to play another English club though :D

1-0 on a Scholesy thunderbolt in the 14th minute. For all their possession, Barcelona lacked the finish and a cutting edge against a resolute United backline.

Regardless of whom plays United in the final, it should be an awesome game.

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Follow Follow Follow 'cause United are going to Moscow !!!!

Fcuking brilliant !!!!!!!!!!!! Finally, a Champions League final for the club after a long, long wait ....... seems like a helluva' long way to go to play another English club though :D

1-0 on a Scholesy thunderbolt in the 14th minute. For all their possession, Barcelona lacked the finish and a cutting edge against a resolute United backline.

Regardless of whom plays United in the final, it should be an awesome game.

Here he goes we will never hear the end of this. God help me my son is a Man U fan if he does not shut up about the final he can go live with Uncle Walk's

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
whistle blower said:
God help me my son is a Man U fan if he does not shut up about the final he can go live with Uncle Walk's

Finally, someone in your family has some common sense at last ;) Tell him to have his bag packs by May 21st, he's more than welcome :D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0