Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shcoking only to Ingerlish fans...:rolleyes:

Yes, because it's only the English that care what go on in a Champions League match involving English teams :rolleyes:

Guaranteed if Barcelona get fcuked over (or anybody else for that matter), it will be debated around the globe (& not just in Spain). Nobody likes to see a poor decision ruin a game and unfortunately that's what it did. It spoiled the match as a contest and after Modric scored, it was just a matter of time before Madrid sealed it.

trece verde said:
Either way, they're in a position where they have no business being in the proximity of another player.

Really ?? Ever been into a tackle man ??

We wouldn't be here talking about it if Nani got a yellow. How many times do you see someone going for the ball and catch the other player accidentally no matter what the height of the studs ??

Give me strength .....

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks,

Clearly there is a lesson to be learned here... wave 30,000 red cards and you'll be reciprocated.

:wa:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really ?? Ever been into a tackle man ??

We wouldn't be here talking about it if Nani got a yellow. How many times do you see someone going for the ball and catch the other player accidentally no matter what the height of the studs ??

Give me strength .....

Windup.

No, obviously I've never been in a tackle. Obviously.:rolleyes: Give yourself a card.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was a shocking red card, really no debating it. It happens all over pro sports and it was simply united's unlucky night to get the shite end of the stick.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1st Goal
ibgYih4ugdg4uH.gif

2nd Goal
ibhvlB3JOgC2s5.gif

3rd Goal
ibjqZkkq7E46Yj.gif

4th Goal
ibnyuzpvU6BjJl.gif

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya have to wonder what the reaction/outcome would have been if AC slotted that one that hit the post with Barca then going the other way and Messi scoring the second to tie up the aggregate...

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is the away-goals rule counterproductive?

The Question: is the away-goals rule counterproductive? | Jonathan Wilson | Football | guardian.co.uk

It's a stance widely taken among coaches. "I believe the tactical weight of the away goal has become too important," Arsène Wenger said at a conference in 2008. "Teams get a 0-0 draw at home and they're happy. Instead of having a positive effect it has been pushed too far tactically in the modern game. It has the opposite effect than it was supposed to have at the start. It favours defending well when you play at home."

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I vote abolish it.

A win is a win.

How about if both teams have won after 2 games, a mini-game of 45 minutes is played immediately with the rule of unlimited "subs" to start the mini game?

If the mini game finishes in a stalemate, straight to penos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0