Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

D.C.S Dart night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lazybastardsmakethecripplehobbledowntothestoretofind

It's the least you could do, since all the rest of the DCS members(Sweeney's excluded) had to travel at least 20 minutes to get to the Landing. Let's remember that next time. Since One Dart(new property manager of Casa Scud) and Power are the hosts, it is their obligation to make sure everything goes smoothly on a weekly basis. If it is at the Sundowner, it is Whirlwind's/Double In's duty. If it is at the Buck(which I can't see happening again because of economics), then it is up to the POM/Buffalo Bull. As the founding member, I just have to show up and keep winning, or losing, as I did last night.. :)

Tilly who really likes the nuggets of all the waitresses at the Landing.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's already been a year. Wow, time certainly does fly. As I recall, it was simply an attempt to make it onto the records page again. As holder of the only record that is never in danger of falling, I wanted to show all the lesser dartsmen that the giants of the game can have off nights too.:rolleyes:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me a 0. I might even be able to beat a 0.

Walks,
Halfing many more is tough when you don't got none anyway.(Having(have) you donkey).

If zero's are the case I may be coaxed to appear in the near future. I guarantee I'll be the worst player there.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great,Blaze A., we need someone to take Scuds place.

The Prince of Shitesville is desperate for a cricket partner for surely after last night's fiasco even Whirlwind won't want him back.

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, gents, it's been a slice. I am leaving the DCS the way I came in: no wins. Fcuking warped flights. Special thanks to Bravedart who went to the only darts shop in the province and was too busy suffocating his dog and drooling over his new arrows to pick up flights for the crew. There must be something in the ethics about that...

The abundance of fine-levied nachos and the free pitcher last night almost made up for my shock-ing darts. The cheese distribution was sub-par, and while I don't really like green onions, eliminating Captain from the mix did mean more nachos for Scud. Very disappointed to have missed the POM-Whirlwind fisticuffs.

Anyway, if Air Canada holds up its end of the bargain, the Scud reunion tour will arrive at the Landing at 8:38 August 13th. Otherwise, a long distance DCS road trip should be in order for October 9th in Quebec City. The Daft Dutchman (should he really be champ if he's banned from TTP?- Check ethics) will be there, and I want my wins to be sanctioned.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb and Walks on tour .......

Lads,

Double In and the Prince will not be in attendance tonight as we are both fcuked out of our minds in a hotel lobby in Seattle. We are both sipping the reminents of last night's Corona's and will be back sometime next week :D

See ya' next week cnuts ........

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The excuses are getting a bit thin but if the 4 big Kahuna's are out Sidewinder will choose tonight to skip out as well and get a few brownie points on the home front.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks as though dartschampionshipseries.com will go un-updated this week. OD is also out if there is not going to be anyone there. Until next wednesday.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
These guys are shoc-king

I'm back bastards. I've kicked down the cnuting wall and will be 100% recovered if Yoda's "supplier" hurries the fcuk up.

I've been busy while on my hiatus, the site is being worked on the "new league" is being formed, the season ending tourney is being planned, prizes are being collected and your opportunity to buy DCS merchandise is just around the corner. That's right, boys and girls... T-shirts are on their way and will be ready for purchase by Wednesday Aug 6. A picture of the logo is now up in the TTP gallery.

logo

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done on the logo, Double In. The Shoc-king part brings it alive and makes it more life-like. I'm looking forward to our big jump as a circuit. :)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anything else your greatness? Would you like my to come around and wash and press the fcuking thing every Wednesday too?

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
HI HO HI HO ITS OFF TOTHE DART SHOP I GO!

Does anyone need anything from ye olde dart shop?

I will be heading there prior to this wednesdays festivities and will gladly procure anything your hearts desire, just let me know.

BD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0