Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night -April

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: DCS Dart Night - March

Tandoori wings suck. :mad:

Drinking Coronas #'s 15 and 16 never a good idea :(

Corona Hangovers suck. :mad:

Losing to your brother sucks. :mad:

Being worth 4 POM points and losing to everyone but BD sucks. :mad:

Mornings suck. :mad: :mad:

Clearing the room with one bomb drop. Priceless :D :p

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: DCS Dart Night - March

Another DCS dart night, another week at #1. OD, while not playing amazing arrows yesterday, was solid enough to pick up four sanctioned wins and one unsanctioned win over Mini-Blaze. Started off against The Power in a match that could have been a skunking were it not for some mediocre finishing. Following that was a showdown against the fourth ranked player in the DCS, Double In. This time the mediocre finishing plagued DI and not OD as I erased a 100 point deficit in a hurry. DI was left on the dreaded D5 which was not kind to him. A longish break for OD following the match to DI was disrupted when, perhaps the DCS' newest miscreant, Mini-Blaze asked for a match. In a game that brought the old Sidewinder - El Nino borefests to mind, OD prevailed. Both players were left shaking their heads following my finish. Bravedart was up next and was no match for OD as he was skunked. Way to follow up last week's brilliance. The last match of the night was against the man who would have saved himself 60 odd dollars had he bought a case of Corona at the cold beer and wine and simply snuck them in one at a time from his car. That being said, OD almost botched this one which would have been costly due to Neo's standing as the second ranked member of the circuit.

4 (or 5) - 0. Maintaining the number one ranking in the league standings as well as the POM standings.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It should also be noted that the President of the DCS Supporters Club made an appearance last night to witness the glory of what is the Ladner Landing :rolleyes: The President was introduced to a few of the servers and met some of the er ....., legends of the DCS. He also found time to down a pint, have a few laughs, witness Michaela in all her splendor :rolleyes: before embarking back to Kitsilano. The only thing missing really was a thong sighting, a Double In ass dance, a Sidewinder T18 and Prince punting something or someone :rolleyes:

Needless to say, the Supporter's bus couldn't get back to Bimini's quick enough :D

The DCS would like to thank Smallsy for his appearance at the DCS especially after signing young Spencer's soccer ball earlier. A true gentlemen :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OD, stop posting in the third person you arrogant cnut. You're only in first because you have no life and haven't missed a night yet. Wank! I should have stuffed your giant ass last night when I had those 40 chances.

That off my chest the standings are updated. OD is #1 with 58. I've crawled back into second with a below average night (3-2) with 40. Power at 39 and Neo falls hard to 4th at 38. Thanks for the 8 points last night you made it worth the drive even if I had to play through you're stench. Keep the lunch box shut if you're going to stink like that. Dirty bastard.

BTW, I've conferred with the DCS ethic's committee this morning and Mini Matrix is not official an DCS member, as per the code of ethics, until he joins TTP, just buying na-chos is not enough.

Pom points in ( )
  1. OD 4-0 (14)
  2. Double In 3-2 (9)
  3. Power 2-2 (5)
  4. Brave Dart 1-3 (0)
  5. Neo 1-4 (-1)

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
He may become official in a few weeks. He still needs to buy nachos then mind you. Bit of a cnut beating his older brother when he could see i was having difficulties.

I'm out next week. May the weather here be atrocious. I'll be in sunny Orlando with MiniBlaze working as we are at a convention. Have tickets to 1 baseball game already hoping hockey in Tampa is on while we are there so we can see that. Might even go to the convention. I know I'm going to the free cokctail parties(that's gonna cost them). :D :D

On a side note: what's a smallsy signed ball worth on E-bay these days. :)

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1hun will be there tomorrow as early as possible to get some much need points, especially now since my darts arrived from Scotland.

Cheers
1hun

p.s. the background is sweet on TTP now, I bet he still has that outfit:eek:

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart is in. We will likely be able to get started much earlier this evening due to the lack of a Canucks game as the riff-raff surrounding the pooltable will probably be small. Hopefully we'll see Double In sporting his new top!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What new top?

I'm helping with the youth try-out's until 8:30 so I'll be there but not until just after 9:01.

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BD is in!

I am sure that brought a smile to all of your faces!

I have a footy AGM starting at 7:30pm that will probably run an hour. You can start salivating for my arrival at 9:02....have to give DI his chance to salivate at the arrival of the one who gives him 1/2 of his points.

He seriously couldn't contend if I didn't show...eh?

If I'm not there at 9:02pm then I'll be late :)

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After a week's sabatical to attend Eric Fcuking Bristow's dart camp :rolleyes:, the Prince is in - probably early for a change :rolleyes: 8:02 - 8:33 pm.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BD, spare me. I've only lumped you 3 times so far and I have 14 W's. You only account for 21% of my total. I've been distributing my lumpings evenly over the entire DCS this season.

Predictions for tonight
  1. I go 5-1 (losing to Power or OD again :mad: )
  2. Neo drinks the Landing dry of Corona
  3. OD goes 4-2 (losses to DI and Power)
  4. Power goes 5-1 (loss to Neo)
  5. BD goes 1-5 (beats himself)
  6. Neo 2-4
  7. POM 2-4
  8. DV (doesn't show if he does goes 1-5 beating BD)
  9. 1 Hun becomes DI's new bitch
  10. 1Hun gets punted 3 feet short of the pumpkins record but 1 foot past the poinsettia record by Prince when he beats him.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Double In said:
1Hun gets punted 3 feet short of the pumpkins record but 1 foot past the poinsettia record by Prince when he beats him.
Interesting ......... could happen to anyone really. However ..... didn't the poinsettia get punted further than the Pumpkin ?? The hang time was certainly better but I thought the distance was as well ...... :rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No way the poinsettia doesn't/didn't have near the aero dynamics. The Pumpkin was a foot away from the far side walk traveling a garden, sidewalk a mini van and two lanes of traffic to get there. The poinsettia agreed. It was definitely having the better of the two hang times, but the angles just weren't there and we know it's all about angles.

1Hun however, with that stupid condom of a tuke he wears could land on OD and Powers front lawn if the wind is right.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1Hun however, with that stupid condom of a tuke he wears could land on OD and Powers front lawn if the wind is right

Don't be jealous because I have better fashion sense then you and your yellow top, with sweet toight blue pants:cool: :rolleyes:

As for sidewinder I have my new darts and hopefully they may add some game to my game that I haven't found yet.

Cheers
1Hun

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0