Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night -April

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for you Bravedart;get there early and practice hard.

How about this.....I'll get there late and play you without a warm up......AND.....I'll use your suffocating flounder style of play.

Should make for a fun match!

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think he is studying Sidewinder but I'm almost positive he's studying the scouting photos for the Chick Tourney :D

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on DI, you should know that my one loss will be to Sidewinder, not Neo.

I think one of my students is going to be at your tryout tonight, make Brad run extra, he skipped out on the Junior Golf Match to be there.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Double In said:
I'm helping with the youth try-out's until 8:30 so I'll be there but not until just after 9:01.
Great ...... the blind leading the blind.

The Power said:
I think one of my students is going to be at your tryout tonight, make Brad run extra .....
Power, what else is he gonna' teach the fcuking kids ?? How to control and pass a ball ?? They'll be a lot of pyramids taking place at Cloverdale Athletic tonight :rolleyes:

I mean really ...... can you imagine taking orders from some tosser that kits up in a very, very dodgy 'gold' Seaquam top and powderblue pants ?? Didn't think so ....

Carry on ........

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Power, what else is he gonna' teach the fcuking kids ?? How to control and pass a ball ?? They'll be a lot of pyramids taking place at Cloverdale Athletic tonight :rolleyes:

He will show them how not to perform a Bike:D

Cheers
1hun

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A solid evening indeed. Much discussion about the gayness of DI's outfit that now graces the top of TTP and other sorts of things. The darts really were secondary tonight. The fluff included the girl of DI's dreams who was still walking around with a bunch of wankers and heading to the grail with the 6'4 chick who still wants Walks. Double In had this to say regarding that situation
"The Landing is some sort of black hole for chasms". The fukcing guy wasn't even drunk. Just stunned. Hopefully she will return next week and we can get her as a late entry into the chick tourney. The DCS would vote her through to at least the sweet 16. We also can't forget the magic loonie that allowed the DCS to turn into the PCS for a while (pool championship series). Here is a little secret for the fan club members: bend the shite out of a loonie and it will go into the pool table, allow the balls to drop and then come right back out. Worked seven times on the trot. Brilliant stuff really. Thanks must also go out to Walks who liberated some persecuted beverages. Nuff said about that for now. Will definitely be enjoying that tomorrow on the way up to the 'loops. Well done Walks.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Walks
That is a must compliment, thanks for being the Taxi tonight and for freshing up DI car atleast on the passenger side.

Cheers
1hun

Who had a not to shabby night with two vicotries coming thanks to the snuffer:D , one a skunk:p and one just a pounding come from behind victory:eek: .

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Debacle sums it up nicely I think.

By the time I showed up Sidewinder was 4 and 1. I thought I had walked into the wrong dart night, but those suspicions were quickly stomped out when I saw Prince and OD were already three sheets to the wind as per... At least we saw the resurrection of The Power to some of his previous form. He went 5-1 and absolutely hump-ed me giving me my first ever (AND LAST) defeat by skunking. Other than that my night went quite well. Scoring was good as always and my finish well, lacked finish. Had a serious nail biter vs. Sidewinder. Fcuk I hate D5.

The DCS would like to thank Prince for showing up last night. Not only did he sit and take not one, but TWO skunking defeats (back to back) followed up with 4 other regular losses, but he hooked up all remaining members with a sixer each. Not going to post how he came into possession of said sixers, all that needs to be said is he went out of his way to get em for us.

Records POM points in ()

Power 5-1 (14)
DI 4-1 (7)
SW 4-3 (7)
1Hun 2-4 (1)
OD 2-2 (1)
Tilly 1-2 (1)
Prince 1-6 (-4)

Forgot a few things... Finally got that Tilly monkey off my back beating him in a very close match with loads of big numbers thrown, him more so than than me. I had to storm back from about 150 down after Tilly had a shot at toping his own all time record 16 dart match with a D16 finish for a 15 darter. Thank God he missed that one and the next 9 to give me a shot. After this he obviously wasn't the same his very next game he fell to Sidewinder for only the second time in 2,304,323,000 games. He was not happy. :D

POM leaders for April. (Looks like another three dog race.)

1. Power 19
  2. DI 16
  3. OD 15
  4. SW 7
  5. Tilly 1
  6. ... If you're not listed - 0 ...
  7. Neo -1
  8. Prince -4

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fined!!!

PS. you'll notice when you look at the standings page that Dart Vader and Brave Dart have a wee little * by their names. Na-chos for everyone next Wednesday. Thanks boys.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
J_B said:
just a pounding come from behind:eek: .

I should have better to enter this thread after seeing Beak's banner picture.

When the tree that likes Walks is mentioned I can't help but think of Deuce Bigelow when he "dates" the giant chick. Freak!

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bang. Bang. Bang. Like victims of Machine Gun Kelly they fell last night.First the POM, then 1Hun, and then the mighty One Dart.

The Power brought me back to my senses.

Then the biggest fish of all. None other than Tilly looking for an easy win and getting a little careless.

Close one against D.I. who had to look for a Marks and Sparks to find new underwear after shitting himself at the thought of nearly loosing.

Lastly The POM up again and in a drunken stupor with eyes nearly closed he fond his form for an unlikely win.[where is my 6er?]

Must remember to fast next week with a double order of nac-hos to come.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone seen the Great Whites ??

What a fcuking gong show :rolleyes:

To say that I'm struggling today is putting it somewhat mildly .......

headhurtsbigtimebutthefridgeisfull :D

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went home at lunchtime today and noticed a rather strange thing ....... there were only 18 beers in my fridge. Fcuking hell man, if I gave out 30 last night, I must've been wrecked :rolleyes:

I don't think the Prince will be making an appearance at the Landing tonight :rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saved!

You probably drank them being the cheap bastard that you are. Wouldn't it help explain the dry heaves in the elevator this morning? BTW, I just got BOTH your phone messages you left me last night at 1:30 and 1:37. Classics too. Saved them for the guys to hear next week didn't I?

To the members of the DCS... The ethic's committee has received an official verbal rule request. Prince nominated and seconded ( :rolleyes: ) a minimum 1/2 hour cell phone rule. Being such that for all those that have a cell they must leave them on for at least 30 mins after dart nights conclusion for all the, apparent, sore losers to berate the winners on his drive back down town, or where ever it is they may live.

We'll need to vote on that at the next AGM.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh no ........:eek:

Surely, they cannot be as bad as the night out with the President of the Supporters Group - was there anything on the messages this time about Ms. Lululemon ??

Fcuk this, I'm going back to bed ......

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd like to thank those members of the DCS with an * beside thier name. I love nachos. I am also not going to be drinking Corona on DCS nights anymore. I had some while in Orlando and have decided my body is now completely immune to them. I am also dissappointed that i missed out on the fluff. :( oh well hopefully this week will be better.

Anyone need flights?? :D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0