Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - November

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whoops, almost forgot...

Walks, you're gay, and I want to kill you.

Interesting.

Fukc You. Have a good night.

Originally sent by Walks to KNVB last Saturday night around 12:30

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations Tilly for the first sanctioned 180 in DCS history. Perfect that it came against Double In.

Let's not forget to mention the, somewhat less significant know, highest 3 dart finish in DCS HISTORYYYYYYYYYYYYY

that's T12, T19, D17

Thank you.

BTW, Double In I had my upholstery in the car cleaned today (you know due to your unfortunate accident ;) ) and will be sending you the bill.......all I can say is let's feel sorry for Whirlwind. :eek:

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is the story there? Did his non-puking streak end after only two months this time or did he spill the beer he took. I finished mine without incident. If you puked on Whirlwind you did the DCS it's best favour ever. Spill the goods.

BTW, Congratulations Bravedart as well, excellent finish even if you did break etiquette by not going back to the 12 after you hit the treble.:rolleyes:

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW, Congratulations Bravedart as well, excellent finish even if you did break etiquette by not going back to the 12 after you hit the treble

There is no etiquette when you are hitting the number that you intend to hit you twat (fcuk I sound like POM) nor when you are within a 3 dart finish (that any number below 171 for you WW!)

Your just bitter because it was against you and the fact that our series record is now tied and I am the only one that you WILL go below .500 wins against the next time we play! :eek:

:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BD, I'll give you the etiquette rule under 171, but lets be honest with everyone my man, there is no way in H-E- double hockey sticks you were going for treble 12 to start off that tremendous finish. No fcuking chance!! You should be fined for even suggesting so. BTW 1-17 now. :rolleyes:

I'm quite partial to Friday night darts (as long as BD drives) I went 4-2, but my losses came from Tilly who threw the most impressive and pathetic 9 dart comb in DCS history to catch up and beat me. (7, 180 and 21) then a quick D 19 finish there after. Power also beat me with a 16 D-Bull finish for the second time. Fcuker. Stop that. Seriously. Over all some very impressive darts thrown by everyone. Big scores and much higher finishes. I even threw an 89 to beat OD and I think DV did a mid-80 finish as well on the slumping team drunk memeber. Tilly continues to impress after several weeks on the shelf. I still call BS on not practicing.

BD, the lettuce and mayo on the seat is WW fault. He's the dumb bastard that didn't finish his burger, besides the mayo and lettuce was the cleanest part of your car, so really you should be thanking me for straightening up. Thanks for the ride from all of us on team Drunk.

A few records to be added to the growing list which, I haven't made up yet a 127 finish, first 180, congratulations BTW, our second 4 point game by Dart Vader of all people and the Tilly/ Double In cricket team tying the win streak record at 13 with a much deserved come back on Power and OD.

If we play Wednesday this week, I'm out. I have a game. Friday is good though.

Whirlwind

Aug 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You

Dutch fcuckin Donkey? Big Extra Murdering Bastard?Clean Bravedarts car and get me a Big Extra you Twat.O ya get me a Coke to twat:D :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Picking up where he left off ....

Welcome back Whirlwind ......... I can see that nothing's changed :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The site is updated as far as I can go. Power has until Wednesday to get the questions I sent to him back to me or I can not be held responsible for what I think you might say when asked those questions. :D

Walks he still can't subtract either... :rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Player of the Month stuff is done. All we're waiting for now is our flipping banner to be done. :mad:

POM

Smallsy will be touched...

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where? When? Who? I'm in. Someone make a decision. I'm low man on totem pole here so when choice is made, I'm there.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like Friday night darts is taking off. We'll be bigger than the CFL soon, if we're not already.

Friday - Landing - 8:26.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you wash the dog stink out of your car? If not, no thanks, I would rather take the loser cruiser and no, I'm not still talking about your car.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I recall that while driving down Ladner Trunk yesterday I noticed that 50/50 were scheduled to appear this friday. Whether or not they forgot to change the sign from last week is unclear. An interesting name for a cover band. Are they good 50 percent of the time? Do they like they're drinks half booze and half mix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0