Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 DIV 2 and 3 Combined power rankings

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
there's a reason they call it cup....the regular season means nothing..no matter how many points you have whether your the pomo gunners or poco express(3a)...random draw is the only fair way to do it like it or not. if anything should not be random it should be the byes....division leaders get byes? maybe ? even if not that, it's still a pretty decent set up.

That's why they call it cup? So the Grey Cup and the Stanley Cup aren't Cups, because they're seeded to reward your regular season?

LC7

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cup is the time for turn arounds though, no one wants to be finished early

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cup is the time for turn arounds though, no one wants to be finished early

Exactly. So if you've busted your ass all season to come in first, then draw another groups first place team, and then lose the game on a dodgy PK, it's fine because it was a random draw? Now if you lost to a shitty D3 team you have no one to blame but yourself, even if the PK or whatever was dodgy.

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lucky... maybe a little at the end when there keeper shot it right at ours but the game between westcoast was a hard fought game on both ends. Either team could have walked away with the win.

What 10 men game ending in pks are your talking about?

The game when we played Guildford in cup last year, I believe it was second round.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's why they call it cup? So the Grey Cup and the Stanley Cup aren't Cups, because they're seeded to reward your regular season?
how about any soccer leagues in europe? or almost any other country in the world...no seedings what so ever...but since we're in canada let's decide to play it the 'north american' way? now i remembered how dumb some posts used to be last year when you guys were in div2 ....looks like next year you'll be back dumber than ever...with a vengeance:knvb:......:rolleyes:

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like I said in the above post they beat us in the 11th kick. We hadn't gone past 5 kicks in the previous two games and should have one but our keeps missed an easy one through his legs which could have won it and missed the last one to lose it. It was tough for him.

Thanks for the reminder dick face.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
how about any soccer leagues in europe? or almost any other country in the world...no seedings what so ever...but since we're in canada let's decide to play it the 'north american' way? now i remembered how dumb some posts used to be last year when you guys were in div2 ....looks like next year you'll be back dumber than ever...with a vengeance:knvb:......:rolleyes:

OK, how about this then. All the D3 teams play for a couple rounds, then add the D2 teams in. They have a roundabout way of seeding in Europe, which is why England, Italy, etc, get 4 auto-berths into the Champions League, and smaller countries only get 1, again based on season standings.

And we still have time to stay up too :eek:

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, how about this then. All the D3 teams play for a couple rounds, then add the D2 teams in. They have a roundabout way of seeding in Europe, which is why England, Italy, etc, get 4 auto-berths into the Champions League, and smaller countries only get 1, again based on season standings.

Champions League =/= Cup.

now something that included all 4 divisions would be interesting. An argument could be made for them having done that with Backroom Dealings Cup, I mean SX Cup.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

i was referring to countries and their domestic cups, not the uefa champions league einstein :rolleyes:...you guys better get some points quick you have some thrashings on the way via mission, gunners....

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i was referring to countries and their domestic cups, not the uefa champions league einstein :rolleyes:...you guys better get some points quick you have some thrashings on the way via mission, gunners....

And I pointed out how even in the FA Cup, which is domestic, they seed by having the lower teams play first and adding in League 1, Championship, Premiership later. But I can see how those 3 sentences were hard to decipher :rolleyes: We'll see about those thrashings too, somehow the Gunners managed to tie Sikh Utd and they're right where we are.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

umm, this post makes no sense to ur argument as the worst teams in the nhl and cfl don't get to play for the grey or stanley cup...u don't see the hamilton tiger cats play montreal in the 1st round or the pho coyotes playing the red wings.

ur second idea is more on track though........

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
And I pointed out how even in the FA Cup, which is domestic, they seed by having the lower teams play first and adding in League 1, Championship, Premiership later. But I can see how those 3 sentences were hard to decipher :rolleyes: We'll see about those thrashings too, somehow the Gunners managed to tie Sikh Utd and they're right where we are.
ya thats kind of not what i meant....look at the carling cup...not so much the FA cup:p

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0