Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 DIV 2 and 3 Combined power rankings

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Woah those are some radical changes, I was thinking like maybe a different formation or maybe try to moving the ball up the park on the ground ;)
ya matthew, jay7 and westcoast would be quite upset if there was no weed allowed...hell there would be no smoke at the westcoast games hence a real boring game...i remember when we played you guys...just running by your sideline and smelling all the bud...some of us wanted to take a sub, take a hit and sub back on...:D....matt's just jealous because he can't smell the smoke from his net..;)

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Disclaimer:We say no to drugs and do not smoke weed at any games.

But make sure to pass it to the left....I mean the ball, yeah thats it.

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
that's too bad, should be a good tilt. were trying our best to get our top squad out to this one to give u guys a true indication of what div. 2 is all about........just hope the snow holds off....

Yeah, agreed, try for 7pm - would be way better.

sentinelkeeps

Oct 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
well... i'm going to see if my physio will give me the green light for the friendly and definetly agree with everyone else....most of us are bagged at the end of 730 practice..900 would just be horrible...let us know we'll see if we can book a field

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
seems like 9pm is the field time we got....but u guys need to confirm whether that date and time works for u guys.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0