Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 DIV 2 and 3 Combined power rankings

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since its almost playoff time, here is DIV 2/3 combined power rankings as of December 1st standings to see how everyone matches up. There is a lot of numbers here, sorry in advance if there is any errors.

Cheers and GL :wa:

1 Sentinel 187

2 POMO Gunners 161.5

A division 3 team leading the polls... good grief Charlie Brown. How do you think you're right...don't worry I don't want to hear your answer...
I do hear you're playing the Nomads on the 17th.. Hopefully they can throw some sand back in your vaginas.
80 goals forward... 10 or so against.. Jesus... I think its time you moved up from the wheelchair league.

'give a hoot, don't pollute...meep meep meep'

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
A division 3 team leading the polls... good grief Charlie Brown. How do you think you're right...don't worry I don't want to hear your answer...
I do hear you're playing the Nomads on the 17th.. Hopefully they can throw some sand back in your vaginas.
80 goals forward... 10 or so against.. Jesus... I think its time you moved up from the wheelchair league.

'give a hoot, don't pollute...meep meep meep'
these guys play shite teams and kill everyone by like 8 goals...the friendly on the 17th will just be a friendly and nothing more. if the nomads win everyone will say well sentinel is a d3 team and much have been playing some real shite teams so far and will not do well against d2 teams in the cup and next season. and if sentinel win then everyone will be like these guys actually are good and will do well next year and will make a decent cup run 80 gf and only 10 against?! that's just unreal, either you guys are super crazy or just playing the shittiest of the shite teams.... i'll try and get out to that match and see what the big deal is about this team....less than a week away im surprised no fools made a seperate thread about that game considering how many sentinel guys are on this forum :rolleyes:...good luck to both teams and hopefully it doesn't snow again.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
even though it is a friendly and a friendly can only be taken so seriously, we are trying to bring our full squad out and take it as serious as possible. We just want to give them as good of a game as we possibly can so they have a true taste of what div. 2 is all about. Hopefully our team shows up to play......i know ill be ready.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
even though it is a friendly and a friendly can only be taken so seriously, we are trying to bring our full squad out and take it as serious as possible. We just want to give them as good of a game as we possibly can so they have a true taste of what div. 2 is all about. Hopefully our team shows up to play......i know ill be ready.

You tell the rest of the 10 man nomads that...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0