Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 Make Up Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManU4Life

Dec 1, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
P
3-3 final. We played our worst half of the season, went down 2-0 to start the 2nd. We decided to show up in the 2nd and came back with 3 straight. Gave up a weak one to make it 3-3. Good battle on both sides. If we played more than 45 minutes it would probably have been a different outcome.

Pretty spot on Sprus. 2nd half was much better and the game was ours. Good game Milan, good luck with your next match.

Sprusgoose

Nov 21, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure if you are part of Milan or royals, guessing royals, but damn not much credit to your opposition there bud. "Played our worse half of the season" (other team scores 2). "We gave up a weak one" (that's why it ended in a tie). Either way, bag of dicks game report ;)

Sorry, forgot to fluff Milan in my previous post haha. I thought this was "Take The Piss"? Looks like you want it renamed to "Obligatory Hand Jobs", R-Tee. Nice cherry pick on my post lol. My paragraph was a piss take on our own play and I clearly stated it was a good battle on both sides, but I see you decided to leave that part out. Take those dicks and plant them firmly back in your mouth where they belong. ;)

No disrespect to Milan..they played well and probably feel like they let us off the hook after taking advantage of our poor start...hence 2-0 to start the 2nd. As for the 3rd goal, it was a floater that our keep probably wants back after it rolled in off his hands. Every team gets those breaks...doesn't mean we have to be happy about giving up the goal.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic very thankful to Sparta's victory Saturday as its looking like were gonna be very short tonight vs United. Hope we can at least get 11.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, forgot to fluff Milan in my previous post haha. I thought this was "Take The Piss"? Looks like you want it renamed to "Obligatory Hand Jobs", R-Tee. Nice cherry pick on my post lol. My paragraph was a piss take on our own play and I clearly stated it was a good battle on both sides, but I see you decided to leave that part out. Take those dicks and plant them firmly back in your mouth where they belong. ;)

No disrespect to Milan..they played well and probably feel like they let us off the hook after taking advantage of our poor start...hence 2-0 to start the 2nd. As for the 3rd goal, it was a floater that our keep probably wants back after it rolled in off his hands. Every team gets those breaks...doesn't mean we have to be happy about giving up the goal.

Ok, let's have a look shall we:

3-3....We played our worst half of the season and they scored 2 (that be the only reason anybody be going 2-0 up on us G, we da fcukin royals dog!) We woke up in the second and scored 3 straight (because that's how we roll player) but our goalie let in a weak ass goal (because we don't be given up leads ever unless we be playing the Dynamo, those guyz are the shite!)
good battle from Milan though but no way we should have ever tied, those guys suck (if we played royals ball for a full 90 we'd have crushed them dog, royals for life, yeeeahhhh!) o_O

Sprusgoose

Nov 21, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok, let's have a look shall we:

3-3....We played our worst half of the season and they scored 2 (that be the only reason anybody be going 2-0 up on us G, we da fcukin royals dog!) We woke up in the second and scored 3 straight (because that's how we roll player) but our goalie let in a weak ass goal (because we don't be given up leads ever unless we be playing the Dynamo, those guyz are the shite!)
good battle from Milan though but no way we should have ever tied, those guys suck (if we played royals ball for a full 90 we'd have crushed them dog, royals for life, yeeeahhhh!) o_O

Well, you made it clear those dicks are in your mouth and not your hands...looks like you still have some fingers free to type.

Your creativity in this particular post is astounding. Why not just copy/paste your last post? Would have saved you time instead of wasting the last 4 hours trying to come up with something relevant to the thread. Maybe you should use the week to focus on running on the pitch to help your team secure a provincial spot, instead of running your mouth on TTP

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, you made it clear those dicks are in your mouth and not your hands...looks like you still have some fingers free to type.

Your creativity in this particular post is astounding. Why not just copy/paste your last post? Would have saved you time instead of wasting the last 4 hours trying to come up with something relevant to the thread. Maybe you should use the week to focus on running on the pitch to help your team secure a provincial spot, instead of running your mouth on TTP
Dicks in my mouth, dicks in my hand? As cascade mentioned, you being new to ttp, I am starting to see a theme in your posts. By the way, does your parole officer know you have access to the Internet?

Sprusgoose

Nov 21, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dicks in my mouth, dicks in my hand? As cascade mentioned, you being new to ttp, I am starting to see a theme in your posts. By the way, does your parole officer know you have access to the Internet?

I was hoping your third response might be an eloquently crafted one, but again, you've failed to read and interpret my post correctly. A sad state of affairs for a keyboard warrior like yourself.

As for my parole officer, he says it's ok for me to chat to men like yourself, who only dress up and act like little babies. PS, I think you left your kit bag at the field after your last match....

image.jpg

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was hoping your third response might be an eloquently crafted one, but again, you've failed to read and interpret my post correctly. A sad state of affairs for a keyboard warrior like yourself.

As for my parole officer, he says it's ok for me to chat to men like yourself, who only dress up and act like little babies. PS, I think you left your kit bag at the field after your last match....

View attachment 13515
Did you just call me a baby.......??? How dare you!

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-3 final. We played our worst half of the season, went down 2-0 to start the 2nd. We decided to show up in the 2nd and came back with 3 straight. Gave up a weak one to make it 3-3. Good battle on both sides. If we played more than 45 minutes it would probably have been a different outcome.

Our first goal was great hassle and hard work by our midfielder and your defence just quit on the play. Our second came from a good header from a corner kick. 2-0 at half

20 mins into the second half you got a handball assisted goal and we never complaint about it. Your second was a good shot from 30 yards out that went in. Most goalies woulda made that save but we had me in net and I am not a goalie. And then you went up with a PK that was a very soft call, your striker went down as soon as he realized he turned into 3 defenders. He looked for contact and actually stepped on my back I never took him out. We tied with a good goal from 25 yards out, but cause it was against you that shoulda never gone in. Your keeper is shite and he fcuked up. So you only got a tie.
The ref was good and I won't put it on him. But our striker (22) got taken down inside the 18 after and he didn't call it. That was a lucky break for you guys.
The result was fair IMO. Glad I wasn't your goalie and have to read your post the next day. A hard fought and clean game from both sides. I'm glad I made it to the game and just wish I had made one more save. We will need a lot of help to get into provincials but the opportunity still there and all we can do is our part. Hoping the other teams do their part to help us out. Lol

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 1-8 United

8 man Celtic took on the league leaders in a fierce battle last night under the westview lights playing a dynamite 3-3-1. It was a pure kick around with many laughs, a few bad deflection own goals, a few absolute crackers and 90 minutes of why is the league making us play this. There was nothing serious about this game at all, but both teams made the best of it. Good luck to United in the final vs Fraser Valley.

Sprusgoose

Nov 21, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our first goal was great hassle and hard work by our midfielder and your defence just quit on the play. Our second came from a good header from a corner kick. 2-0 at half

20 mins into the second half you got a handball assisted goal and we never complaint about it. Your second was a good shot from 30 yards out that went in. Most goalies woulda made that save but we had me in net and I am not a goalie. And then you went up with a PK that was a very soft call, your striker went down as soon as he realized he turned into 3 defenders. He looked for contact and actually stepped on my back I never took him out. We tied with a good goal from 25 yards out, but cause it was against you that shoulda never gone in. Your keeper is shite and he fcuked up. So you only got a tie.
The ref was good and I won't put it on him. But our striker (22) got taken down inside the 18 after and he didn't call it. That was a lucky break for you guys.
The result was fair IMO. Glad I wasn't your goalie and have to read your post the next day. A hard fought and clean game from both sides. I'm glad I made it to the game and just wish I had made one more save. We will need a lot of help to get into provincials but the opportunity still there and all we can do is our part. Hoping the other teams do their part to help us out. Lol

And that's why we play the games! Didn't see the missed hand but like I said, we all get out breaks ;) and I'll state again, my post was a piss take on our entire team (including myself). Wasn't calling out our keep or your team. I think everyone can say they've played a game or portion of a game that they felt directly affected the score. You guys did what you're suppose to. Put us in a big hole. Good on ya and ya played well.

Good luck to all the teams in the race still. The next few days should be interesting to watch on the standings.

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dam, Sheppard kisses possibly finished for provincials. Broken rib vs the Knights tuesday night. Was hurting but wanted the win so bad vs dynamo played full game. After that knew something wasnt right. Xray showed a clean break, sucks. Worked so hard to make provincials, now might not be able to play. Still a tight race to finish. Good luck to all remaining teams. And looking forward to United vs FV final, should be a hell of a game

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good go
Dam, Sheppard kisses possibly finished for provincials. Broken rib vs the Knights tuesday night. Was hurting but wanted the win so bad vs dynamo played full game. After that knew something wasnt right. Xray showed a clean break, sucks. Worked so hard to make provincials, now might not be able to play. Still a tight race to finish. Good luck to all remaining teams. And looking forward to United vs FV final, should be a hell of a game
Good going @R-Tee, taking out Flanders like that. What a jerk.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
And that's why we play the games! Didn't see the missed hand but like I said, we all get out breaks ;) and I'll state again, my post was a piss take on our entire team (including myself). Wasn't calling out our keep or your team. I think everyone can say they've played a game or portion of a game that they felt directly affected the score. You guys did what you're suppose to. Put us in a big hole. Good on ya and ya played well.

Good luck to all the teams in the race still. The next few days should be interesting to watch on the standings.

You should probably see a doctor about that. Not sure that this is the proper forum for that kind of information, but I hope you heal quickly.

Good luck to @Mr Sheppard Kisses on a quick recovery as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0