Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div. 2 Promotion/Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I imagine it will heal in time for next winter without a problem shaven. I'm hoping i just kind of yanked it but i felt the pop so it could take longer then i would like. No summer soccer for me but I need the rest its been a long season at this point. I can't see a third spot opening up for us at provincials and to be honest we have alot of guys who said they really weren't interested in going. We lost both big games for a birth in provincials so we can't really complain about not getting a spot.

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think our friendly rivalry will be a good one for years to come as we will have some good battles in Div 1 next year to add to the 3 great games we've had already. We also really enjoyed playing you guys as it was good soccer and we really had to elevate our game to another level when playing you guys. The guys have a lot of respect for your team. Too bad about your hamstring, hopefully it is a pull and not a tear. If some of your guys are interested in playing Provincials, let me know as we are allowed to add up to 5 guys to our roster from Div 2 for Provincials and depending on whether we may be missing some guys, we may have spots open...We want to win it for FVSL this year.

bulljive said:
first of all I need to say tons of respect goes out to the hurricanes. They have a really good team and deserved it tonight. I think both teams match up really well, we owned the first half and they came out fired up in the second. I think we could of easily won tonight but just made too many stupid errors we don't usually make and they took advantage. I tore my hamstring unforunatly and will be out for a few months. I think the hurricanes could win provincials as i can't imagine their is really any div 2 better. Honestly i have not played any games in the last 4 years that i have enjoyed as much as I have enjoyed playing the hurricanes this year. anyway i had fun cheers on the win and good luck in provincials.

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bitterr cabbage says PCU and Clones will be looking to the West Coast O-40's to be put out to pasture... :wa:[/QUOTE]

i dont remember being involved in this discussion but there might be some beer involved i think it should be amount of beers divided by average team age hmm clones win otherwise o-40's not a chance until the next generation proves we dont belong i'm guessing i will be a fifty or sixty when that happen's .bitter cabbage is just bitter . :D

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
congrats to the hurricanes on a good game the other night...im with mr.jive in saying that the most fun games are the ones we play agains the hurricanes as the soccer is played at a high level and we both have a lot of respect for each other on and off the field...they played well and so did we, but our mistakes cost us goals..both teams had some great chances on goal and im sure was fun to enjoy...anyways off to enjoy the summer good luck to the hurricanes i also think that they could win it as well....ill see some of you on the fields next year around nov as im going away to school for a bit...hurricanes can call up 5 players hmmmm....let me know...although im sure the team you take would win already...good luck to titans as well....out

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hmmmm let me know..... coming from the guy that said their was no way you were playing if we made provincials for the last 2 months of the year. Not to mention saying that you were not going to play in the promotion rounds unless we really needed you. yes dopeashell you are good.. there is your attention for the day.

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Eagle Ridge Hades 1 @ Port Moody Fury 1

A dominated game from start to finish with our keeper not even having to make one save but couldn't manage to get anything else other than one goal going offensively, we made it 1-0 15 minutes in and thats how it stood at half, then mid way thru the second they had a thru ball breakaway that got barried and then the most interesting part of the match with 5 minutes to go a corner kick came in with a big curve and the linesmen lifted his flag to call it out mid air but it ended up landing inside the 6 for a scramble and then it got barried but the goal was waved off thankfully. Wasn't very impressed with the hades at all, very sloppy, and a whole lot of whining and screaming to try to get phantom hand balls in the box didn't make it a very fun game at all.

Brandon

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you are seriously interested in playing Provincials with us Dopeashell, let me know as we will likely have 2 spots open for call up based on guys that likely won't be available that June 2nd weekend. You created a lot of matchup problems for us in that game on Sunday night, and it would be nice to have you on our side for Provincials.

dopeashell said:
..hurricanes can call up 5 players hmmmm....let me know...although im sure the team you take would win already...good luck to titans as well....out

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
hmmmm let me know..... coming from the guy that said their was no way you were playing if we made provincials for the last 2 months of the year. Not to mention saying that you were not going to play in the promotion rounds unless we really needed you. yes dopeashell you are good.. there is your attention for the day.

ouch!!! your bluff has been called dopeashell and i don't think your 4-6 offsuit will hold up after your river runs dry. not to beat the dead dog or anything but a little birdy once told me he was done posting on here forever......are you even going away to school????.......did you even play for fc this year????..........do you even play soccer period??..... i just don't know what to believe anymore ;) . i know.......i know..........i'm a dick. i knew you were full of shite all along :D .

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BrandonSampson said:
Eagle Ridge Hades 1 @ Port Moody Fury 1

A dominated game from start to finish with our keeper not even having to make one save :confused: :confused:
Brandon

Thats a noodle scratcher.....1-1 and your goalie didn't have to make oe save

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The B Cup Provincials Draw is out. The Hurricanes are in with the Richmond All Blacks who I believe won the Richmond Premier League as well as the Gorge Gunners and North Enerby Timber. Does anyone know who those other 2 teams are??

NDFC and the Titans will get to renew their rivalry as they are in the same group along with Signmaster FC of VMSL and NK Hrvat who I am not sure where they are from...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0