Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 Rumours & Other Gossip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hammer,

Count me in! I do agree with you that the reffing has gotten a tad worse over the past 10 years.

Bonefish, what's up with the 1 soccer session per week (aka practice)? I didn't see you there on Wednesday night. :D

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
predictions

These are my guess'

B united 0 - Cougars 3

PGU 2 - Bomblastic 2

Westside 1 - NK 1

NSU 3 - Champlain 1

(please don't hold me to these, as they are just guess')

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Therapist...

Yes I was absent for this week's run but the exercise I missed was replaced with 3 extra days on biking to and from work. Big Red was in the shop getting some new Fuel pumps...

Anyways...Looks like our game is officially still on but with the rain in the forecast we are probably going to be PPD at the pitch, Sunday...

-BonefishIsGladToBeAliveAfter3DaysofBikingHomeinTheDarkonVanCityStreets-

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One game left

Club I - 1
CHKSPA - 0

The game was defaulted as CHKSPA only fielded four players. The ref was not going to play the game because the field was a lake, so he decided to see if the teams would show. The numbers saw Club I with 17 players and , as stated earlier, CHKSPA with 4 players.

This leaves Club I with one game left...the one that should decide it all. The game will be Club I vs Alemania. When? If the rain ever stops so time in the new year.

Therapist, Bonefish, Mickster:

If your game is a go on Sunday, keep you eyes peeled as I might come and watch. Just ask mickster to point me out. Unfortunately, I will probably watch with the coach of CH, as I know him quite well. But after the game we might be able to share a bevy. See you guys there.

Bitehasnowlefttheforum

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cancelled.....

All 2C games are cancelled as shown on VMSL site. I wonder how beaconsfield looks........ Westside will just have to wait..............:D

hammer

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well it looks like we will not play till mid Jan now.... Everybody rest up and get ready for the Beam's thrashing in the new year, as I am including Iron Mike et al. into this equation.

Hope everyone has a great holiday season

cheers
Hammer

PS Go Liverpool go, Mickster & Senior, the Gunners are close but they will start to falter once the wheels fall off the cart!

:)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Computer is still on the blink but I knew the library would be good for something one of these years.

Club Ireland 4 Surrey Utd Div.1 CAT 0

Off to the hot tub now.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That Hurts

Captain do you have to tell everyone???
alright fair enough, your lot was full value, we stunk!!!:(

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NK vs NS Still On???

Most Fields in Van closed. But N.Van Parks still open?? This is unusal!

Well TTP has it the match of the week for Div 2. I would hope so seeing every other game is cancelled. :D

But it is the MOTW if it does happen. First game of the New Year should be interesting. Dont' think it will be the blow out like our first meeting. even though we are 5 and 1 in our last 6.

My Prediction: Game cancelled (Rain, Rain, Rain) as we get to the field due to officials not calling our manager in time. Making all of us drive out to N.Van and wasting our day!

hammer

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
well maybe our game is still on, have not checked the wonderful site yet.

If the NK boy's come out and the ref calls it, have no fear, JB will have plenty of Beam on hand for the clubhouse festivities.

Will only charge $5.50 per glass for opposing players.

Bring your brass knuckles for the drunken brawl that will evolve from consuming the liquid courage we so ever refer to as BEAM!!

Hammerhopingtoplay

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game On!!

Well its noon on Sat and the official web site has us playing. The weather is shaping up to be quite nice but the field will still be soft and wet. Hammer does this mean you're bringing the beam this week....I think bonefish should bring it as he is the only player not to have made training in 2002!!!! We have a number of key injuries still but should be able to put up a good challange for NK who have been very hot recently. Should make for a decent game. Hope the park holds up and we don't get cancelled at the field.

Mickster

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should be a good tilt tomorrow. Looking forward to making a stellar return since my back surgery. Hopefully the pitch will be up to par. ( I doubt it ) Hammer looking forward to having you as my biatch in the change room after.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have you nsu boys been training at all? Please stop phoning the north shore parks trying to get the game cancelled. You're so nervous that you're trembling is causing you to dial wrong numbers resulting in interuptions in my salmon smoking at the local reservation.
Seriously......just dont put up to much of a fight and I will try to make it as painless as possible....May I suggest some pre-game jim beam.

CharismaticCroatsclimbingcapilanocomebackcarryingclearconcisecardinalchampionship.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spank you very much

Took in part of the NSU-NKH game today hoping NKH could do us a favour and steal some points from the JB's. However, the cold weather was causing the steel plate in my head to contract, putting pressure on my frontal lobe and giving me severe headaches. Or perhaps it wasn't the cold weather at all but the 6-0 second half thrashing NKH was receiving.:eek: What happened to the East Van Croat monsters? After that spankathon they might want to consider changing their name to the Blushbottom Boys.:D

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 2 CAT

WFC Rangers 4 - 1 ICSF Calabria

Other than a first half brain-fart by the midfield and defense, Westside dominated ICSF. Hopefully Surrey did us a favour and took out Metro-Ford today. Please, please, please . . . .

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NSU 6 NKH 1

I was surprised at how NKH pretty much rolled over for us. I was expecting a little more fight, but maybe they had a bad day. Although it was almost identical to the last game when we met. I think the result that time was NSU 6- NKH 0.

hammer

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello NKH boys, seems to be a little quiet on the post front.....

Glad to see you eating a little humble pie after all of your rants about how you are going to whip us Beam boys. Let's see, after two matches, NS Jim Beam 12 - NKH 1.

Make no mistake, the Beam will prevail in Div 2 the sleeping giant is awake for 2002.

Thought the ref was adequate this afternoon, nothing special but much better than most of the refs we have faced this season.

Bonefish, congrats on your expected addition!!! Think I have to get off my ass and get something going as I am not getting any younger nor do I want to be 60 attending juniors graduation.

hammericinghissprainedwrist!::(

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HeShootsHeScores

...Yes the Mrs., with this recent devlopment, will not be getting the nod for keeper after her poor goalkeeping efforts of late. This makes 3 for our team in the past couple of months..Phew, must be something in that Beam boy!!!

NKH, I think fell victim to a overly heady attitude to start the game. If this game were played prior to the holiday break, perhaps the outcome would be different but the shape they displayed on the field today definitely did not match the bravado of BJB's earlier posts.

Anyways, 1 down, 3 two go; looking forward to the winner takes all vs Godlike(Where is our Father Art Thou) Dapatayto an Co.

Jan 21st is the Div Cup Draw, it will be the same format as last year which was alot of fun.

-BeamAndStorksDoMix-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0