Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 Rumours & Other Gossip

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammer

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vratar,

Speedo Man is doing fine, thanks for asking... but he may not play this weekend against PG as he is injured... last game he took your previous advice and wore longer shorts to no avail..think it actually hampered him rather than helped.

Plus his sponser was mighty pissed that he was not wearing the latest in swimwear!
:p

Go Elephants, Go!

Christ, what a dumb name for a football club,,, hope they find better sponsorship next year....shite pub to boot!

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not the views of NKH.....

The views of Vratar are from Vratar and not every member of NKH. NKH assumes no responsibility for Vratars comments.

As for predictions i predict our game will be cancelled if it ai'nt changed to turf, cuz the grass is still covered in snow.

Vratar u sure u can predict a 0??? After teh game against Westside i dunno . :rolleyes:

But we will win! NKH 3 Elephant 1 if not cancelled......... :confused:

vratar

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJB,

I am disappointed with your comments, however it seems there could be a little annamosity towards Vratar after the last game... but like I said they scored 2 flukey goals and what about the 2 breakaway saves I made, perhaps I should be scoring goals for club as well? No I know perhaps I could play sweeper, stopper and GK(just kidding). I hope watcher doesnt read this!
Vratar guarantees the lowest GAA during cup play!!!!!!!!!!yup thats right!

hammer

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vratar,

Yes that's right you will have the lowest GAA in cup play because it will only be based on 2 games! (The 2nd game losing to the Walk!

:)
hammer

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New Location....

Just checked the site and in Bold Red Font new site.

NK Hrvastka vs Elephant Walk “A”
Champlain Heights 2.00pm

Creedence

Nov 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beam / Primos

Teelay,

Spot on ... you have a guy who wants 100% control. We have actually been talking about finding a coach/leader, but I know what your 100% guy is like and the Beam would clash. Interesting point though - combining teams - maybe a couple of summer tourneys since we both seem to struggle for players when going on the road??

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am called the Watcher because I see all things for what they truly are

Hammer....You first. You must be wondering where all are chutzpah (sorry for the hebrew) comes from. Well just to let you in on a little secret. It comes from the top and filters its way down like an evolving stalagmite. With a little god given assistance in can turn from a stumbling snowball into an unstoppable avalaNCHE!!!!!And if The Watcher could paint the perfect scenario do you know who would be waiting at the bottom of that hill (the cup final). That is the only reason I hope you guys stay alive. Not that you guys have really done anything wrong. After our two meetings, who can blame you for not respecting us? However, it is a crime that must not go unpunished.

BJB ....aka Corneileus. One must not single out ones own. However, if he fukcs us up during the cup, or is even just okay, I'll hold him down while you cut his balls off. Besides it goes without saying that keepers are well lets say unique.

Vratar....The Watcher sees everything. I wont try to explain to you how, as it might only confuse you further. The Watcher has not moved in, to curb his not so young prodigies run away tongue (despite hearing rumblings), with hope against hope you will back it up. You see, The Watcher has faith in you. But, if you let him down, you are not only letting the team down but slowing down a process that predates the incarnation of the aforementioned team and has more importance than its present roster. Maybe the weight of the load is to heavy for you. Real men are great soldiers. great soldiers make the best leaders. Know your role, excel at it, leave the doubters in the dust.

Epitath...ErstwhileEnvisaged---EveryEnzymeofEpinephrinatedElephantwalkEfficientlyEliminatedinEntertainigEpisode.

vratar

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher,

Real men are those who admit by their mistakes and try to improve as they see fit... A soldier is merely a puppet in a world of disolusions and false hopes. Arrogance is tolerated by those who are to weak to speak up. Inspiration is unique to those who have the guts to deal with their naysayers. It is those who will conquer and succeed not by their fear of others but by their inhibitions and willingness to stride forward. Please dont take this seriously as I am only making this up.

BJB,

Trust me only fools bet against Vratar.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Psychopaths are frightening.

I'll hold him down while you cut his balls off
Okay, Watcher -- that just might be the most disturbing image ever posted on TTP. Someone needs to contact you case worker asap, and request that your therapy sessions be stepped up a notch. Maybe two.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Omifcukinggod

Hammer,

Whatever you do, whatever you fcuking do, do not take up CDK's suggestion to refbeater for the bet Refbeater and Bronco have made in the premier thread and apply it to our bet(read: "c-note overnight storage" and you will understand what I mean). Son of a bitch, that is way offside!:p

hammer

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In reference to Watcher's therapy, I suggest that the wonderful staff over at Riverview introduce Shock Therapy...

What is with all this "soldier talk" and leadership crap....I think the NK boys just attended a "Tony Robbins" seminar with a little war spin attached, to keep them attentitive and stimulated the whole day!

I think the NK team is actually a Croatian Cult of some sort, that pretends to be a football team. NK is building a system led by the obbsessive watcher who demands absolute devotion. Unfortunetley, there is a fundamental flaw in your plan. All of your devoted players are quite illusive when it comes to evaluating your actual skills on the pitch, as most teams see right through this little facade.

I suggest moving the team to Lytton and leaving the football skills to the true experts! :D

Good luck this weekend

hammer

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Primos/ Beam

Creedence,

It's a pity about the control thing as the Primos have lost a number of very skilled players over the course of the past couple of years. And I'm sure that at the end of this year, there will be a few other good players who will choose to leave the team. I think the conflict arises, not in the fact that the guy in question has the control, but it's tough to have the control and respect of the players as a player/coach. You tend to be more biased and blind to things if you're on the field. For that reason it is very important for a team that is thinking of getting a full-time coach to be sure that he will be only a coach, and not a player.

As for the summer soccer - I'm sure there will be a few guys on our team willing to join up with you guys in summer ball. I know I will be into it - and I'm sure a few other guys too. Our guy in charge may have some issues though ... :rolleyes:

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Postponed

All games postponed in cup unless you playing on the turf!

That's what the excellent site says!

NK will have to wait for the elephants!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bosna's goals against was very impressive this year. Besides the 7 they gave up against us, they only give up 3 goals in 12 games. No matter what division you're playing in, that is a great goals against. This is just a little better than Celtic's 15 goals against in 33 matches Very impressive indeed.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't Forget.....

Don't forget that 1 and only goal that kicked them out of Div 2 Cup!!!!

:D

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NSU 3 PGU 2

Best game of the year. The play was fast on the turf and both teams had great chances as the play was back and forth for most of the game. Unfortunately the league gave us the same shite ref that we had last week. He was a disgrace.
Kudos to Dapotayto for honoring his bet with Hammer for a case Heinis.

Good luck to PGU in 1st div next year.

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
William Griffin Games

Watched the 2nd half of the PGU/ Beam game ... nice soccer by both clubs. The pace was quick and most passes were crisp and accurate. I watched a Div 1 game there last week and the soccer yesterday was far superior. That referee is known for his ineptitude ... very poor.

The second game after that saw the Primos pound Surrey United 6-0. Considering that Surrey had only allowed 11 goals all year, it's suffice to say we were pretty dominant. It was decent soccer in the 1st half, but Surrey just melted away in the 2nd. I guess it's a guaranteed week off next week for both winners (not sure if the league will schedule games over Easter anyways)...

On to the exhibition on Wednesday between the Beam and Primos ...

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Games on this weekend....

Optima FC vs Metro Ford Lions
Kensington North Friday/2.00pm

Nomads FC vs Alemania FC
S Memorial NW Friday/2.00pm

N K Hrvastka vs Elephant Walk “A”
Beaconsfield Friday/2.00pm

NS Falcon vs ICSF Calabria
TBA Friday/2.00pm

Meralomas “B” vs Bingers Army
Strathcona West Friday2.00pm

EASTER SUNDAY 1/4 Finals

SUNDAY MARCH 31, 2002

Optima/Metro Ford Lions vs Nomads/Alemania FC
TBA Sunday/2.00pm

NK Hrvastka/Elephant Walk “A” vc C Avenue Utd.
Beaconsfield Sunday/2.00pm

N Shore Falcons/ICSF Calabria vs N Shore JB’S
TBA Sunday/2.00pm

Meralomas “B”/Bingers Army vs N Shore Primos
Adanac West Sunday/2.00pm

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was a very good game yesterday by Div. 2 standards with quality play from both sides. The match was quite intense at 2-2 when the ball was whipped in from the left and richocheted off a JB with a huge Bertuzzi-like melon and into the PG net (see below picture of said player). He must have borrowed Bronco's specially adapted bubble car to get himself and his huuuggeee heed to the game.Well, to be honest it was actually a strong header thumped in from the middle of a pack. Well taken. Good luck in the cup. Looks like there's some interesting games shaping up if the favorites win their matches on Friday. Hammer, I hope you've got a fat head this morning from drinking my beers. If you do, might I suggest for breakfast this morning a nice porkchop in a dirty ashtray. Or perhaps a bowl of lard with a hair in it, or a jar of snot and a spoon. Bastard:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0