Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 DIV 3 - 2012- 2013 SEASON - Banter, Predictions, Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome Pacifica and don't let Trece get to you, although he might be right about your game.
UBC is a great team (at least they were last year).
Pacifica any good this year?

Aug 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks. Honestly on Pacifica?
Couldn't tell ya. I didn't play with them last year and I played 20 min with them as a pickup a couple of weeks ago to get to know the guys. I've been out of Vancouver for 7 years and I knew a few of the guys so it was the only team I could catch on with. I'll be missing the first few weeks before I move back to Van, so I won't be sharing game reports until then.
The impression I got was they're planning to be better that last year. But doesn't everyone?
Metro's solid, eh? I had been considering coming into town for a few prep trips to transition moving, so maybe I might plan to be there for the first weekend then.

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haha Trece, you can be such a downer!
Jitters all over the league Bytca.
Report: Strathcona 2 - 1 Astromatic
They scored on a pk that wasn't.
We came back in the last 20, second goal was a gift from a defender.
Aside grom a pk, no shots at our net, we dominated, especially the second half.
My bold prediction, 4th place for Astromatic

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
my bold prediction for the season is that we will cause chaos and win the league by hitting the most crossbars, we are good enough to shoot and not miss the net but not good enough to score... so we will take points where they count :)

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i regret to inform you that we lost our game to green devils tonight... we did not hit any crossbars...

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
from what i've been hearing, the Puma's will be top contendors for promo out of our division, knowing the guys they signed they are former div 1 players that now play for their employer... anywho, good news is that they are mainly south of the us border and become seldomly available when it starts dipping below 13C.

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
1st round predictions
A :
Strathcona vs Pylons
Met vs Pacifica
Signmaster vs Celtic
Norvan vs PCOV
B's vs Friends

B :
Cosmos vs Bosna
Ante-up vs Astro
Caspian vs Bari
Pumas vs NorWest
Chaos vs Cobra

Aug 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I have to wait until the 28/29 to debut on the pitch, but I can make my completely clueless predictions for the weeks anyways. I'm going to prefer to keep my boys off the board, at least until I get a better read on how we stack up. There's ample room for ridicule without self-promotion.

1st round predictions
A :
Strathcona vs Pylons
Signmaster vs Celtic
Norvan vs PCOV
B's vs Friends

B :
Cosmos vs Bosna
Ante-up vs Astro
Caspian vs Bari
Pumas vs NorWest
Chaos vs Cobra

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chaos, my prediction is based on your last year performance. Remember we went all the way to Surrey and you had 8 guys for the game, one received red card in the 1st half and another one "injured" himself at halftime. Although we only managed to score 1 goal.

Pacifica, saw your home pitch the other day, "grass" is yellow, that's going to be a great advantage for you guys. So you are gonna miss the derby next week?

Aug 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure Dave Lam'll get nice and green by the end of the season.
I'll be out for the derby. I don't move back into town until the end of the month so I'll miss the first 3 weeks. That'll give you boys a bit of an advantage on the first leg.

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
our goal this year is to have 11 every game and to hit as many crossbars as possible... you won't see miracles from us but hey even a faceplant is a step forward...

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Strathcona 2 - 0 Pylons
Played disciplined game for 75 minutes, could've been up by 6 or 7 and are probably lucky to bank 3 points after Pylons missed two glorious breakaway chances in the last 15.
Looks like Pylons will be bottom of the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0