Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 DIV 3 - 2012- 2013 SEASON - Banter, Predictions, Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaheen - it's PCOV
pacifica - it's at Adanac now, good day for scouting. Pacifica-Strathcona on one side and Killarney-B United next to us

Aug 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, I can't wait to hit the pitch, but I guess I'll have to cool my jets for 2 more weeks.
Well after going 6-3 last week on to.....

Week 2 Predictions:
A Group:
Friends vs NV Joes
PCOV vs Metro
Pylons vs Signmaster
Celtic vs B United

B Group:
Astro vs Cosmos
Bosna vs Chaos
Cliff vs Pumas
NorWest vs Caspian
Bari vs Ante-Up

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Five grad later and things get changed baback.
It's Bari you got to worry about.
Rubin gave them a spot over us. Yet they send us a lttter stating you are next. I can see they are getting older and forgetfull. What the heck next year is OK.
As Messi said Argentina wants to win a World cup Comming up.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
United that's fine getting proper info is very hard. I love spelling wrong,it makes it fun to see the responce from some of the guys.
All jokes a side PCOV boys went to play in over thirty five age group.
I did get to see two games last weekend. Shape is bad with some of teams.
What I ment to say was, it coasts five grand for a spot in div two. It is going on. Some clobs are trying to get in. They are overlooked when it comes to cash grabing. Remember taxman is also alert.
Good luck this comming weekend.

shaheenfc7

Oct 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
United that's fine getting proper info is very hard. I love spelling wrong,it makes it fun to see the responce from some of the guys.
What I ment to say was, it coasts five grand for a spot in div two. It is going on. Some clobs are trying to get in. They are overlooked when it comes to cash grabing. Remember taxman is also alert.

THE PCOV "boys" were all under 23, they did not go over 35 bro. what r u talking about we played them last year they had no one over 25 .

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'm sure money will buy you a spot in div2, just look at Gastown this year (although it looks like they might be back to div3 next year).
I didn't get what you meant when you said that PCOV got your spot. One of their teams (Sporting) just disappeared.
Still expect them to challenge for top in div3.
Missspelling is funn, keep on doing it.
Thanks for good wishes

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shaheenfc if you are talking about the boys that played as U21 then it's easy. Two weent to div one Inter one or two went to Metro Ford sides. One or two went to Pcco soccer club, Two guys went to Burnaby mens soccer due to shool. Three guys play for Local Universityies. It takes way tolong to clime from div three most of those kids played select soccer. I also heard one or two guys went to American University programs.
United Bari got my spot. We got a letter from Mr Azzi that there will be no more clubs added to div three program. Week later he added two teams both Italian sides. Go figure out what goes on.
We are patiant we will not pay for a spot but we will chalange the next cub added if it happans in div tree. Due to giving spots to teams after they sent us aletter stating that they will not add any teams that year.
We just want to kick the soccer ball and have fun. We do not care if it takes five years to move to div two. We have no inerast to play in div one or premier.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shaheenfc if you are talking about the boys that played as U21 then it's easy. Two weent to div one Inter one or two went to Metro Ford sides. One or two went to Pcco soccer club, Two guys went to Burnaby mens soccer due to shool. Three guys play for Local Universityies. It takes way tolong to clime from div three most of those kids played select soccer. I also heard one or two guys went to American University programs.
United Bari got my spot. We got a letter from Mr Azzi that there will be no more clubs added to div three program. Week later he added two teams both Italian sides. Go figure out what goes on.
We are patiant we will not pay for a spot but we will chalange the next cub added if it happans in div tree. Due to giving spots to teams after they sent us aletter stating that they will not add any teams that year.
We just want to kick the soccer ball and have fun. We do not care if it takes five years to move to div two. We have no inerast to play in div one or premier.

With all those good players how did they fail to get promoted out of Div 3? Which players went to Inter? De Vico?

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Base, how did you not get a spot this year, 4 new teams in div3? Time for "Olsen on your side" or smth.

Week 2 Predictions:
A Group:
Friends vs NV Joes
PCOV vs Metro
Pylons vs Signmaster
Celtic vs B United
Pacifica vs Strathcona

B Group:
Astro vs Cosmos
Bosna vs Chaos
Cliff vs Pumas
NorWest vs Caspian
Bari vs Ante-Up

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza you are smarter than that to ask why PCOV did not get promoted. Devico is good young player with total skill. Reffing is somthing to look at in div three.
There was somthing that made them pack it in. They were good young side.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza, Devico was running around with us in the summer but he tried out for Croatia. Last I heard he made Croatia. I could be wrong but Inter practices same time as us on the same field and he wasn't there.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Met 4 PCOV Europa 0 @ Beaconsfield. Nothing wrong with the reffing. Europa is NOT the same team as last year's former U21s.

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Europa is far from being u21, half a team could probably play masters.
They died after 20 minutes and terrible offside traps killed them.
Metro, on the other hand, impressive. Yet to see Average Joes but Metro is the team to beat for sure.
Trece, where were you watching from, i was next to the PCOV bench

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cosmos Vs Mastic, Cosmos are by far better side. Five strong guys in the back make it tough for any side. Number 7 on Cosmos stood out with tonns of shots. It is noly due to Matics keeper, not top see a total blow out. Second half Mastic picked it up.

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Strathcona 3 -1 Pacifica
3 Pk's for Strathcona, 2 missed, 15-20 offside calls against, win never in doubt.
Pacifica little bit better than Pylons, strong midfield.
East pitch: Killarney 1 - 8 'B' United, B's seem to have a good team this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0