Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 DIV 3 - 2012- 2013 SEASON - Banter, Predictions, Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trace i hear you rented O botle for you old guys to recover faster. You might win a game if you do that. Some of the clubs in your group are dam good. Ruben will not have any space to enter the score if you do not get any help.
When you play that team Friends U next time I will pay thirty just to play against that low class sheep frucker.

Aug 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
My quick predictions:
A
Friends vs Metro
Joes vs Strathcona
Europa vs Signmaster
Pylons vs Killarney
B
Astro vs Chaos
Cosmos vs Pumas
Bosna vs Caspian
Cliff vs Ante
NorWest vs Bari

And my long awaited debut..... I've been told there will be substantial press in attendance and sea wall groupies.... :cool:
Or not... I'll probably be carted off after 15 min with a season ending injury. Pacifica game report to follow aand I'll give you my on the field analysis of B's chances for the year.... :p

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
What position you playing no touch?
Heard there will not be any seawall groupies, you got moved to either china creek or memorial, depending on which schedule you're looking at.
Trece, what # was the Friendly jerk so we can get ready for him

A
Friends vs Metro
Joes vs Strathcona 0:0
Europa vs Signmaster
Pylons vs Killarney
Pacifica vs B United
B
Astro vs Chaos
Cosmos vs Pumas
Bosna vs Caspian
Cliff vs Ante
NorWest vs Bari

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bosna Caspian a draw game Pumas and Cosmos will draw most likley. United, the rest I agree with you. Cliff needs a wine Ante is their friend you cold see Cliff win. You can not beat your chiff.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Friendly was the guy up front with the shaved head. He definitely won't be on my Xmas card list.

Europa 3 Signmaster 1. Beaconsfield really is small, especially when you fill it up with a bunch of large bodies like these two teams have. One each in the first half and then PCOV went up by one. Not a heck of a lot of chances in either direction until right before the end when Signmaster's keeper got stuck 1 on 1 with a forward who was substantially faster than he was. The forward got too close to the octopus, and got taken down with a respectable rugby tackle in the box. PCOV's linesman lost it and ran onto the field so both he and the keeper got reds. Spot shot after all the dust had settled was buried and they were up 3-1. Ref blew the game right after. A bit of an epic struggle...

On to the Pylons tomorrow for us.

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
After 0:0 first half, Pumas(El Salvadorian bunch) opened the scoring 15 minutes in the 2nd, but the resilient bunch of Cosmopolitans tied it up shortly after.
Cosmos scored two quick ones with 10 to play and all Pumas could do was score 1 in the last minute.
Pumas with good midfield but with not so impressive strikers or back line, Cosmos got them on three breakaways.
Pumas captain lost it midway through 2nd half after he got subbed "you don't know who you're dealing with" and "this is men's game, tell your sissy player to get up".

Aug 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I saw the change there late today. Stuck out near boundary instead of enjoying seawall action. Sheesh.
I believe I'm gonna start in the middle at the back but might end up in the middle of the park. We'll see.
Trece that sounds like a gong show.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Touch (hey, half our team resembles that remark:p): the Most Excellent Site shows your game at South Memorial on the NE field at 2 tomorrow. Even further away from the seawall.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Astro-matic vs Choas was fun game. Shape is the factor on both side. Due to sunny day lots of guys were dieing second half. PK for each side both were retaken due to guys jumping into penalty area. Score was 3 to 2 for Choas as Astro guy missed his retake on PK.
Ref did a good job in todays game. I was very surprized to see him doing div three games.
Good on Angelo for sending better refs to do div three.

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
What can i say about the game but tough one for the ref.
Last minute of the 1st half, dead ball, ref sees the elbow to the face of our defender, shows red card to NV guy and another red to our defender for taking it!!!! WTF!!! He saw intent on our guy to do something stupid, unbelievable!
Should've been man up whole 2nd half.
We are probably lucky to get a point, thanks to great goalkeeping.
They had possession for most of the game, and 3 or 4 great chances, but we could've won it on 1 on 1, 10 min from time.
Chippy game, they even complained when our guy was "coaching" on the sideline after the red.
Average Joes a bunch of young guys, probably noone under 25.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boys check the cards close some teams are using players with out cards. I am surprized that refs did not pick up on it.
One player plays for two teams that I have seen. Onother one playes on two diferant leagues.
Rules are clear.

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've noticed that refs don't check photos to match the roster.
all they do is check that the numbers match the names.
Nothing we can do about it unless we are certain, so Mr Base, name the names.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
United when you guys play them I will let yo know. He just hates to pay. Not sure what his point is. The other guy I sent him an email to let him know that he can not play for two leagues.
Here we go again Bosnia and Caspian fighting. Must be that dum bulddy starting things again.

Manchester09

Oct 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bosna - Caspian abandoned after 2:0, lets hear it Caspians
Pacifica 2:2 B Utd

Bosna got off to a pretty quick start. Game was even for first 15-20 minutes. First goal was from a long ball and he just slotted it to the left. Second goal was from a free kick from the top of the box. Second half Caspian came out much stronger and controlled most of the game but didnt have any luck. From what I saw the game was abandoned because one of the caspian players had a high foot and lashed out at the ref ( i may be wrong though if someone wants to clarify) There was still about 10-15 minutes to play in the second when this happened.

baback

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caspian was asleep in the opening 10 minutes and as a result conceded early off a counter. Two great chances to equalize were missed and soon after its 2-0 after a freekick chip shot from 25 yards out where the keeper was horribly out of position..
Caspian totally dominated the second half but just couldn't finish. A couple posts and another two goal-line clearances added to that fact that the bosna keeper was in top form meant that it just wasnt our day..

Now for the juicy stuff..
Our right back had been cautioned earlier in the match, and around the 75th minute went in on a 50-50 with the bosna player who had his boot raised at thigh-level.. Our player was called for the foul, and yelled F off after. The ref gave him a second yellow for dissent. The player then gestures to the ref that the other guy had his boot raised (and gets his studs within a foot of the ref's chest) Right away after that the ref ends the game.

The ref then told our captain that his reason for ending the game was that he saw our player make a fist at him and felt threatened and in danger.. That same player and our coach tried to talk to him after the game but the ref refused and said he was in a rush. He also called the first half after 40 min so it looks like he had to be somewhere after the match. The ref was the italian lad who last year abandoned the shaheen-sarajevo match after 80 min.. He also incorrectly red carded a GN Sporting player (and later admitted to being wrong) in the first round of matches this season.

Seeing the earlier posts about referee complaints in div three shows that this is a recurring problem. VMSL needs to do something about this, because its becoming quite a farce. Mr. Base, hurry up and takeover!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts