Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Entertaining the Captain

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keep the insults going here fellas. I am enjoying things for now. So anytime, RU or CI wanted to rip into each other, please use this thread, as The Gastapo is getting serious. As my pal in England would say:

Carry on.

Captain

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanx Cap

Captain,

Thank You for this splendid venue

I will throughtly enjoy ripping into my RU foe

Cheers,

The Champ :cool:

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please remove your shnooz

Chimp,

How does it feel to have your nose up the Capt's arse? Does that position help you catch the ball in net....No...No...Nooooo.

Perhaps some stickem for the mits or maybe you should think about retirement before you play in the mens league. The Embarassment might last you a lifetime.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lean

Lean,

The only position im in with the Cap is goin on to div 1 buddy. And for the record, ive already played in the mens league and posted 2 shutouts, and saved a pen in 4 games. So to me, and others id assume, thats a pretty good record so far, although it is only 4 games. But if I were you, and god help me if i was, id tell you to shut ur face until you can put something by me, if you ever got the oppurtunity.

:cool:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
somehow I managed to read through that post...

But if I were you, and god help me if i was, id tell you to shut ur face until you can put something by me, if you ever got the oppurtunity.
Who's on second?

For fcuk sakes man! Use some fcuking punctuation!

~TB.

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Put one by you

Carry on Lean as you hsave already put one by the all mighty club i cutn.

Animal

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
some Tylenol 3's for swollen head?

Hey Captain,

Ego check time? "Entertaining the Captain?" I'm all for seeing people rip into each other, but come on.

Your drive for 1000 posts must have made you too giddy.

As my former Belfast boss says, "You're a right fcuking dodohead."

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
off topic, but

I think the Capt'n made a good move by starting this thread, so TTPers like me don't have to read this.

I also see you are a close second to 1000 points. Keep up the posts and maybe you'll catch the Capt'n in 2004.

~scstillthinksclubichimpisstillthewankeroftheweek!

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get it right.

Hey LEAN, If your going to be talking about people sucking up to the Captain, you better be talking about Animal. All he seems to be doing is ragging on Club I and then appologizing to the Captain after. As if he's sucking a dick. "I have nothing but the utmost respect for you Captain and the way YOU handle your club."-Animal. The next thing he is saying is "Club I team is just a bunch of pansies. You girls get more stick on a sunday morning than the little girls of Club I" So maybe it is really animal who should get his pathetic nose out of the Captain's arse, or else talk the talk and walk the walk.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's put an end to this.......

No one is sticking his nose up my arse and unfortunately, I mean fortunately, no one is sucking my mickey gilley. This thread was started because the Gestapo was on the war path. No other reason, Screw You. Yes, the Tylenol's are kicking in again as the groin gets worse(not from anything sexual I might add). Let's not lose focus here. If someone has a better name for the thread, please feel free to change it. Oddly enough, it is not going to change my life.

Captain who is very disappointed with Lean's comment :rolleyes:

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

I was lurking and noticed the post from "Screw you Captain".

Oddly enough it sounds alot like our former german wonder striker.

Screw you Captain,

Is it you..can it be...are you Vito?:D

Animal,

Club_I_champ is a good keeper. He is the future of Club I and the VMSL unlike you, who is the past.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bite Me Knows His Soccer..

biteme,

I thanks for your confidence, good to see that there are people in here who have their wits about them.

Cheers,

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If biteme had his wits about him, he would realise that Screw You Captain has nothing to do with Club I...

~TB.

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
easy there regs...down big fella

I knew that Screw you Captain has nothing to do with the team directly. It was an inside joke that only a TTPers that are close to the team would understand.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Put the ball in the Old Onion Bag

Chimp,

As the animal already stated I have slotted one by you already this year. I know that is not much of a feat, considering your total lack of talent between the pipes:D

Captain, your disappointed by my comments??? Suggesting that you have a fedish for Noses up your Arse??? You might have a point there;) Is that a chargable offence at the Kangeroo Court:rolleyes:

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To tell Lean..

Lean,

I wouldnt be surprised if you put one, or two infact passed me, cause everyone once in awhile im in a giving mood at soccer..

Jog my memory will you, what game did this goal occur? Id just like to know for the record..

Cheers,

B

bigballz

as we all know club ireland is a thing of the past......much as the career of captain. as he goes, so does club i. without him, they are nothing. they may advance to div1 (because their side is so weak.....Alemania????? ha ha), but the following year will definately be a relegation back to div2 which is about as competitive as premier womens league. PS if the club i champ is their keeper, I think his name is colon........ put money on the relegation next year. Animal you are 3X the keeper champ is, and everyone knows it!!!!!

cheers, BBZ.....................:D

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tiny Ballz

Tiny Ballz,

Hey buddy, since when have you been King Shti? You really have no idea how good this Club I team really is. And when we advance into Div 1, and stay there for years to come.

BTW, Animal is a terrible keeper, who is already gettin old, we'll see if he is the same when he gets off his broken leg..

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wrong again...

NoBallz,

You are wrong about the Champ, he is not the current Club I div.2 keeper. I can't comment if he is better than animal because I have never seen or paid much attention to animal. As for the Captain, he does definitely make a difference when he is on the field. But, one player does not make the team. Captain, hasn't played all the games this year and guess what we still won. Oh yeah the weak div 2a group!?! There is maybe only one group that could be stronger and that is group 2b. So tell me which group is the true powerhouse in div 2? As for Club I being a team from the past, that is true...they were quite the team and now are building for the future. We are taking things one step at a time. First to div. 1 where we should be able to stay and then sometime in the future maybe premiership. But acording to your theory if a team was once good and then faulters, they can never rebuild and be a good team again.

Careful about the comments about the women premiership, there are probably quite a few of those women the could school you.

I'm out.....

I

Irish 18

As a first timmer i thought i might comment on some things

captain= You are the king

Chimp= you are the number 1 keeper

animal= Sorry about the leg, but your nothing between the pipes
Say hi to your sister for me ha ha ha

lean=you'll play a little better if you remove your head from animals ass

bigballz= no no big tits

can't wait to here from you boys
and the ladies from RU